Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? (531 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by Spman: 11:09am On May 15, 2020
Have you ever be in relationship with a partner that doesnt Like kissing much just 1 kiss sometimes no kiss.
He/she doesnt like Romace before sex?

Reason of my Question is my babe which i hadn't been in good terms with this days has this trait.

She doesnt kiss,romance all she do is lie down while i keep myself in mood before sex a times my dick refused to stand because of zero romance and she is the slim type with no big ass.

So since then i never bothered even if she decides to go because she is boring and not willing to learn.

So tell me had u ever dated such person before?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by bestabigaelever(f): 11:38am On May 15, 2020
I'm like that
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by Spman: 11:50am On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I'm like that
what?
I dont knw if you are married but i think it doesnt make sense.

How can a normal human doesnt like romancing,kissing before sex?

Only sex workers in brothel has such attitude and thats why i will never patronise them
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by bestabigaelever(f): 11:54am On May 15, 2020
Spman:

what?
I dont knw if you are married but i think it doesnt make sense.

How can a normal human doesnt like romancing,kissing before sex?

Only sex workers in brothel has such attitude and thats why i will never patronise them
My brother, I don't get wet, I don't get in mood
And I only kiss when I'm drunk
It's a problem that I will find solution to after my graduation
For now, I have to make sure I don't repeat class again
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by Dobson43: 11:58am On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:

My brother, I don't get wet, I don't get in mood
And I only kiss when I'm drunk
It's a problem that I will find solution to after my graduation
For now, I have to make sure I don't repeat class again

I like your candor. Your shape ain't bad after all
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by Spman: 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
My brother, I don't get wet, I don't get in mood And I only kiss when I'm drunk It's a problem that I will find solution to after my graduation For now, I have to make sure I don't repeat class again
alright please seek solution to it. It is very important
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2020
Spman:
Have you ever be in relationship with a partner...

So tell me had u ever dated such person before?

It's obvious both of you are not sexually compatible...

Don't force it, better to break it off now

(1) (Reply)

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? / Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.