Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� (19566 Views)

Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Printworks: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Have you ever dated or had sex with your neighbor? And how did it go ���
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Christiano25(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Very interesting topic but It was terrible oooo. If you go toilet she go be like dude what’s wrong I saw you going to toilet �

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Eriokanmi: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Upon so many better things that enrich life, na this nonsense you fit pick as topic?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Printworks: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
���
Christiano25:
Very interesting topic but It was terrible oooo. If you go toilet she go be like dude what’s wrong I saw you going to toilet �
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Vulcanheph(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
It was our Neigbours daughter, her name was patience , fair Skinned and very Busty, we never dated but she always gave me free puna regularly untill they moved.......i still miss the casual sex, last time i heard about her, she was married.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Ugaboy: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Printworks:
how about your own story, amebo, asiri, inuako, gossiper
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Ugaboy: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vulcanheph:
It was our Neigbours daughter, her name was patience , fair Skinned and very Busty, we never dated but she always gave me free puna regularly untill they moved.......i still miss the casual sex, last time i heard about her, she was married.
why her name, u must be an underage...

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by properties4sale: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
I did but when I had left the compound. We were good friends whilst in the compound, but figured getting her involved then will spoil many runs I had, so had to stall it. When I got out of there, I arranged for a meet up with us, and we fxcked, better fck oh!!! And the chick strong for bed no be small, akwa Ibom chick.
We fck ourselves tire, sweat well well..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by GeneralKoko(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nawa!!
Kudos to y'all
I no fit take that kind of risk make my name no cast .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Vulcanheph(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ugaboy:
why her name, u must be an underage...
I'm not but she was way older than me.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
it ended in premium tears.. the thing com hook me for neckgrin

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by olisaEze(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
It went well. grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by JoshOxborn: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Neighborhood sex can be very dangerous, she go dey disrespect you the moment you started f&cking her.

23 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Blackpromise(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's sweet and risky at the same time.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by yarimo(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
I am here to read lies

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by paulolee(m): 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
na normal package na.. e don tey wey boys de gv girls confirn missionary under step...once u hear footsteps na to pause movements and e de sweet when ur stick already de inside but bad when you are about to cum..

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 18, 2020
Christiano25:

Wtf����
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Printworks:
I never dated any but I got abused by many,,,as a minor angry
Weytin my life no go through for one sister Seun's hand Na she used me pass. She almost killed me with sex. It's like MTN,,, everywhere we go. All nooks & cranny,,,even in the toilet. I think that's why I have less freaks for sex when I got mature. At a time when rumor went around that she just got disvirgined by a brother in the neighborhood, then I was like,,,,what the hell I've been doing for longgrin

Anyways,,, I feel overfed since cool

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Birniwa(m): 2:24am On Aug 18, 2020
Fvcking hypocrites and uncultured set of beings, when it's Sunday they will all rush to Churches claiming saint.

Last time I peeped through your Bible, adultery and fornication were strictly termed as sin and that you should shun them by all means.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by marshalcarter: 5:26am On Aug 18, 2020
well....I've not... lemme sit here and read comments
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by femi4: 6:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Printworks:
boring, no free entry and exit for outsider. No competition
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by ArticleBeast: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Birniwa:
Fvcking hypocrites and uncultured set of beings, when it's Sunday they will all rush to Churches claiming saint.

Last time I peeped through your Bible, adultery and fornication were strictly termed as sin and that you should shun it by all means.
At least they ain't molesting teenagers and beheading people in Allah's name

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Gadafii: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Ahh, my neighbor oo
For staircases,Kasai
Na that time I confirm say sex had in an unconventional places could be fun, the manner she had hurriedly sucked me, so that person no go burst us doing things for staircases was marvelous

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Goalnaldo(m): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2020
I'm waiting to hear from zinibanks, lefulefu, sweetcunt97 and naijaolosho. They must not disappoint me o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by SweetCunt97(f): 7:18am On Aug 18, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I'm waiting to hear from zinibanks, lefulefu, sweetct97 and naijaolosho. They must not disappoint me o.
Didn't know one's neighbour are sexually unavailable or Aliens to run away from though. But such has been don in a very far past and can't b repeated. We don pass that level, I think.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by SweetCunt97(f): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Gadafii:
Ahh, my neighbor oo
For staircases,Kasai
Na that time I confirm say sex had in an unconventional places could be fun, the manner she had hurriedly sucked me, so that person no go burst us doing things for staircases was marvelous
Such stolen affairs gets one pumped up more than the normal relaxed bed thingy.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by SweetCunt97(f): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2020
GeneralKoko:
Nawa!!
Kudos to y'all
I no fit take that kind of risk make my name no cast .
Got a Lil dicky? Wetin wan cast ur name if you both are mature and coded?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by SweetCunt97(f): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2020
Birniwa:

Last time I peeped through your Bible, adultery and fornication were strictly termed as sin and that you should shun it by all means.
Don't kid yourself. Most people attend churches cos they've been conditioned to do so from childhood. Do not be a judge.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Goalnaldo(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Didn't know one's neighbour are sexually unavailable or Aliens to run away from though. But such has been don in a very far past and can't b repeated. We don pass that level, I think.
I know say you do am Sha. Have a great day!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Samysearch(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2020
ArticleBeast:

At least they ain't molesting teenagers and beheading people in Allah's name

So whoever criticizes u is now a Muslim. The hatred in u will keep u at bay with the truth

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� by Camelot65: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Na immature, teenage girls full my area, I cannor coman kee myself emotionally coz of one small girl embarassed undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step Brother…..(episode 1) / My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / Essential Dating Tips For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.