Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address (34448 Views)

“Supreme Court Order” Versus “Presidential Address”: Which One Supersedes? / Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances / Tinubu Finally Reacts To Suspension Of Onnoghen, Reveals What Obasanjo Would Hav (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address by Racoon(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2020
PassingShot:

I would have been surprised if you didn't use the word zombie.Pained wailer.
Make more sense than this bro.
Re: Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address by buhariguy(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2020
Omooba77:

OBJ started almost all these that has become our reference point.
He started the media chat, grant interviews at any time or place.
GEJ was not found wanting in this aspect, but our Over Pious one has NOTHING to offer
our over pious one is not a talkative,
He is pious and discipline, he does not misbehave like others, even like pig trump .
Re: Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address by dahnimoh(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2020
Makanakico:
Perfect example of ipob pigs, they like throw blows, but they can't take even a simple push, bunch of stupid asses.

Instead of you to go and watch Tom and Jerry

Re: Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address by Ostrogoth(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2020
wax101:

U don't need to explain much. I already know that kinsman nonsense is nonexistent in Yoruba land. That is why you always betray & sell yourselves to your enemies to slaughter. A common Yoruba trait & more common amongst Yoruba Muslims. Afonja comes to my mind.
Dindinrin. We don't do kinsmen things because everyone is responsible for his own bullshit in Yoruba land. If we were all about our kinsmen, you think we would allow Igbo people to monopolize the electronics and clothing business in ALL Yoruba land? No, we would rather want our kinsmen to make that money for themselves. So shut up and look else where for your tribal bullshitting.
Re: Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address by wax101: 9:05am On May 21, 2020
Ostrogoth:

Dindinrin. We don't do kinsmen things because everyone is responsible for his own bullshit in Yoruba land. If we were all about our kinsmen, you think we would allow Igbo people to monopolize the electronics and clothing business in ALL Yoruba land? No, we would rather want our kinsmen to make that money for themselves. So shut up and look else where for your tribal bullshitting.

Oga I have spent a good number of years in the SouthWest & trust me, I know much about the Yoruba folks. I even speak & understand Yoruba. You guys always talk from both sides of your wide Amala & ewedu mouth.
You said you guys are not always about kinsmen but in 2015 & 2019, y'all supported an old retired general, a coupist, a jihadist & an illiterate for presidency despite your sophistication JUST because your kinsman was his vice president.
The result of that stupid decision is what Nigerians are suffering till date.
Btw, You are a foolish man.
Re: Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address by Ostrogoth(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2020
wax101:

Oga I have spent a good number of years in the SouthWest & trust me, I know much about the Yoruba folks. I even speak & understand Yoruba. You guys always talk from both sides of your wide Amala & ewedu mouth.
You said you guys are not always about kinsmen but in 2015 & 2019, y'all supported an old retired general, a coupist, a jihadist & an illiterate for presidency despite your sophistication JUST because your kinsman was his vice president.
The result of that stupid decision is what Nigerians are suffering till date.
Btw, You are a foolish man.

Ha ha ha, I laugh in Sumatran. We, support Buhari because of Osinbajo? We supported Buhari because of the effectiveness of his propaganda, which portrayed him as a better option to the seeming ineptitude of Jonathan. We all knew Jonathan wasn't managing Nigeria well at that time, that was the ONLY reason Buhari was able to win. As for you living in Yoruba land for long and we talking with two sides of the mouth, all I'll say is, we are not core tribalists like Igbo's, infact you guys are the most tribalist in Nigeria, which I understand cos if my people are massacred like that I'll probably be more tribalist. If we were tribalist, we would've chased all Igbo's out of businesses in the west. Chew on that.
Re: Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address by Omooba77: 11:12am On May 25, 2020
Ostrogoth:

Ha ha ha, I laugh in Sumatran. We, support Buhari because of Osinbajo? We supported Buhari because of the effectiveness of his propaganda, which portrayed him as a better option to the seeming ineptitude of Jonathan. We all knew Jonathan wasn't managing Nigeria well at that time, that was the ONLY reason Buhari was able to win. As for you living in Yoruba land for long and we talking with two sides of the mouth, all I'll say is, we are not core tribalists like Igbo's, infact you guys are the most tribalist in Nigeria, which I understand cos if my people are massacred like that I'll probably be more tribalist. If we were tribalist, we would've chased all Igbo's out of businesses in the west. Chew on that.

Nigeria of funny disposition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) / David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race / Nuhu Gidado Resigns As Bauchi Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.