Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Is UK Embassy Open - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is UK Embassy Open (2185 Views)

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria / Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Is UK Embassy Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is UK Embassy Open by Lightero: 1:26pm On May 15, 2020
Please I will like to know if the UK embassy have reopened for tourist visa application, any body with information on that, please help
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2020
Lightero:
Please I will like to know if the UK embassy have reopened for tourist visa application, any body with information on that, please help

Not yet, so you still wanna travel to UK amidst what has happening now? Na waooo

The very day they open I will inform you, I am directly in front of UK embassy( submission center)

2 Likes

Re: Is UK Embassy Open by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 15, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

Not yet, so you still wanna travel to UK amidst what has happening now? Na waooo

The very day they open I will inform you, I am directly in front of UK embassy( submission center)
Bro don't forget about our update abeg
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I don forget oo, remind me abeg
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Sorry, I don remember you, no shaking now,
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 15, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

Sorry, I don remember you, no shaking now,
We talked about Netherlands
But you changed my mind from the county
The moment you said there's no job there grin
USA way now bro grin
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

We talked about Netherlands
But you changed my mind from the county
The moment you said there's no job there grin
USA way now bro grin

Go Netherlands my brother, you will make money fast, the truth is that when you enter any country to find your way wouldn't be difficult, and you have opportunities to navigate to any other countries in Europe
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by sKeetz(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2020
Who knows when the embassy is reopening?
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by sKeetz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

Go Netherlands my brother, you will make money fast, the truth is that when you enter any country to find your way wouldn't be difficult, and you have opportunities to navigate to any other countries in Europe

Bros is the embassy open now?
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
sKeetz:

Bros is the embassy open now?

No, is only Turkish embassy that is open now.
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by sKeetz(m): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

No, is only Turkish embassy that is open now.

Are they accepting visa applications?
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2020
sKeetz:

Yes
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by opomulero(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
sKeetz:

no they are open for just passport for now....i mean uk embassy
Re: Is UK Embassy Open by OlakunmiSMELTD: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

My brother you re right, taking first step is the main thing. Once someone enters any shengen country, he/she opportunity is on high side.
Because you will be able to navigate your way to other shengen country

Unlike you sitting at Nigeria and keep complaining
If I see any shengen country now. Guy I fit no tell my family until I reach there self

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Dubai Is Called FAKE CITY / Anambra Funny Airport Shocking (photo) / UK Visa: How To Prove That This Man Is My Uncle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.