Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Forget About Salary, This Is What You Should Look Out For Before Quiting Yourjob - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Forget About Salary, This Is What You Should Look Out For Before Quiting Yourjob (274 Views)

Why I Would Be Quiting My Teaching Job Tomorrow / My Discovery About Salary!!! / ‘Forget About the Stigma’ Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing Is a Job of the Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget About Salary, This Is What You Should Look Out For Before Quiting Yourjob by wasbo89(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2020
Don't always see the job you are currently doing as inferior to another job. Nothing wrong if you wanna move to another company but before moving you need to think deeply because some people have moved and they later blame themselves for taking wrong decision.

What some people wanna hear is salaries. Once they hear the salaries they will receive is higher than what they are currently receiving; they will quickly think of accepting such job without looking at the benefit of the two jobs (companies).

If you wanna go to another company, you need to list out all the benefits in the new company and the one you wanna quit and do some comparison.

Some of the benefits are: Health Care, Employee Compensation (Gratuity and Pension), Tuition Reimbursement, Pay Raise or Performance Bonus, Insurance, Professional Development & Training, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Annual/Paid Leave, Travel benefit package etc.

The above mentioned benefits are what you should look out for when getting hired. Don't rush to quit your current job because of few difference in Salaries. Do your calculation before taking a decision.

Finally, some jobs that are not having the above mentioned benefits are also good but a job that has Gratuity and Pension is the best.

What's your reaction to what i stated above?

(1) (Reply)

How I Got A High Paying Job During This Covid 19 National Shutdown: Easy Way / Connect Me To Any Ministry Of Education Job And Get 500k Cash(federal Or State) / Free Webinar On Critical Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.