Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State (9192 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani / Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment / Buhari Visit Obasanjo At Ota-farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Ikinternational: 6:33pm On May 15, 2020
Deathrow Inmates
I wonder if they know they've all been sentenced
With no possibility of appeal

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by jericco1(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2020
Baba is secured for life undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by helinues: 6:41pm On May 15, 2020
hardeycute:
I didn't know when Agriculture became a spiritual thing to the extent of being "called" �

My broda, wetin Musa no go see for gate.... grin
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by KingAzubuike(f): 6:56pm On May 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
Baba dey Cashout big time on a daily....Bad market no dey him side
If you've ever been to his resort at abeokuta called green legacy, you'd know this man is damn wealthy.
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by yuswrld20(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Obasanjo illegally annexed Peoples land to build that farm
they have show face again
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by KristaPretty(f): 8:44pm On May 15, 2020
Agriculture and Animal Husbandry are the mew money making deal now.
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by mabea: 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
A plot of land for sale in Ayobo Lagos @11M. For more info call 08036802246
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Hallams(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Agriculture is awesome but it's not for Everybody...

There are people who are Specifically called into Agriculture..

If you are not one of them.... Don't venture!

If you Do, Agriculture will Throw you out!

I agree with some of the assertions but I just have to say this ' Agriculture is for everyone' it is a chain where we have producers,wholesalers, processors and other chain actors including the consumers. I would prefer if you say ' production is not for everyone '

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by nobilie: 9:38pm On May 15, 2020
You mean, Nigeria's operation feed the nation farm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important / Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed / Nigeria: 2009 Budget Vs 2008 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.