Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ogun State Isolation Center Ikenne Is A Prison - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ogun State Isolation Center Ikenne Is A Prison (445 Views)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / New Onitsha General Hospital Isolation Center (photos ) / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Isolation Center Ikenne Is A Prison by PURITYAUTOZ: 2:51pm On May 15, 2020
Please can somebody tell the ogun state governor that the people in ikenne isolation center have been leaving like prisoners...I cannot imagine having close to 100k cash with me and still hungry. These people are heartless and inhuman. Having your breakfast around 11am, lunch by 4pm and dinner by 10pm for people at bat are not felling fine. The most annoying part is no apology for anything. Please I can comfortable feed myself but having a kid of about 4years to wait this long is something I can’t decipher. Now I know that there is something seriously wrong with Nigerians and not the government. Please help us make this to the front page....Most of us reside in ogun state and pay our tax to the ogun state too. We deserve a better treatment......

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Isolation Center Ikenne Is A Prison by Enoch07: 3:05pm On May 15, 2020
u are looking for better treatment in Nigeria? for ogun state for dat matter

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Isolation Center Ikenne Is A Prison by amakadlite(f): 3:11pm On May 15, 2020
Na wao, this is serious punishment.
Between 8 am to 9am breakfast should be served na. Imagine the little kids there too waiting till 11 am for breakfast, it's quite unfair.
Re: Ogun State Isolation Center Ikenne Is A Prison by chillex8(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2020
PURITYAUTOZ:
Please can somebody tell the ogun state governor that the people in ikenne isolation center have been leaving like prisoners...I cannot imagine having close to 100k cash with me and still hungry. These people are heartless and inhuman. Having your breakfast around 11am, lunch by 4pm and dinner by 10pm for people at bat are not felling fine. The most annoying part is no apology for anything. Please I can comfortable feed myself but having a kid of about 4years to wait this long is something I can’t decipher. Now I know that there is something seriously wrong with Nigerians and not the government. Please help us make this to the front page....Most of us reside in ogun state and pay our tax to the ogun state too. We deserve a better treatment......
Sorry about your plight. Just maintain your cool till the storm is over.
Even in Lagos it’s the same.

The only patients really enjoying @ isolation centers are health practitioners infected in their line of duty.
Re: Ogun State Isolation Center Ikenne Is A Prison by Jakumo(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2020
Most of Nigeria's so-called virus isolation centers, are little more than concentration camps where EVERYBODY locked up in such places, is assured and fully guaranteed to be infected with the deadly virus, and then to die in isolation with no friends or family around in those final moments of agony.

Not long ago in this forum, a video clip was published showing a very angry man who was attempting to retrieve his daughter from another isolation center in Nigeria, where she was being starved slowly to death, because, AS USUAL, those entrusted with the isolation center feeding money, were simply stealing most or all the money, and leaving the virus patients in their care, to die of hunger.

If I were to find myself in Nigeria during a pandemic of any sort, I would isolate myself for as long as possible, but if I still wound up infected despite all precautions taken, I would monitor my decline in health, and as soon as it started to look like I might wind up too weak to stand up, I would load a round in my gun, turn its business end towards my head, and then turn the lights out myself, while I still have the strength to do so.

I would rather die in a gunfight defending my freedom, than allow myself to be captured and then starved to death in some dreary hospital, simply because some greedy government officials feel entitled to steal the feeding funding of desperately ill patients held in captivity.
Re: Ogun State Isolation Center Ikenne Is A Prison by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On May 16, 2020
sad sad sad undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Artemisinin + Piperaquine: The Best And Effective Anti-malaria Drug / Please I Need Your Help And Advice / A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.