Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Have You Ever Been Ghosted Or Have You Ever Ghosted Someone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Ghosted Or Have You Ever Ghosted Someone (2723 Views)

Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. / Please Advise: His Girlfriend Studying in UniAbuja Ghosted Him For 4 Weeks / Ghosting ! How to deal with been ghosted by someone you love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted Or Have You Ever Ghosted Someone by 9JERIAN: 12:05am On May 16, 2020
purplecoco:
I ghost people all the time. I’ll probably forget you like I never met you.

why is that?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted Or Have You Ever Ghosted Someone by Nobody: 12:15am On May 16, 2020
yea i have done it b4.stopped answering her calls and stopped callin her,unfriended her and all.she called and called plus whatsapped and even when i travelled she was still whatsapping till she got tired.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted Or Have You Ever Ghosted Someone by Ishilove: 2:18am On May 16, 2020
Luv9jawomen:
To ghost someone means to just disappear from the person's life without notice; the ghoster stops picking calls or responding to messages and ends all forms of communication with the person.

You can be ghosted by a lover, someone you feel you've developed an emotion connection with, a Bleep buddy or a very close friend.

If you've ever been ghosted how did it feel? Did you try communicating with the person, and when did you just stop trying to reach the person? If you've ever ghosted someone why did you ghost them?
One thing we must all learn in life- IF YOU FEEL AVOIDED BY SOMEONE, NEVER BOTHER THEM AGAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted Or Have You Ever Ghosted Someone by dukeprince50: 5:39am On May 16, 2020
Ishilove:

One thing we must all learn in life- IF YOU FEEL AVOIDED BY SOMEONE, NEVER BOTHER THEM AGAIN.
gbamsolutely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex / Is This Love Or Foolishness (pics) / Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.