Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

At 30, I Have Dated Enough Men – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At 30, I Have Dated Enough Men – Toke Makinwa (1035 Views)

Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association / DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' / 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 30, I Have Dated Enough Men – Toke Makinwa by Joshuamilez: 3:42pm On May 15, 2020
Nigerian Media personality Toke Makinwa has made it known that she has a vast experience when it comes to relationships and thus can smell bullshit from men from miles away, having dated enough men in her lifetime.

Toke in her latest vlog, said anyone can fall for certain things when they are young but age makes one selective when it’s time to get married.

“At 30, you can say I have dated enough to smell bullshit from afar. When you are young, there are some things you are triggered by and when you turn 30, you ask yourself: do I really think I want to marry that person?

“It is so funny how emotions usually lies to us as women,” she said.
WATCH VIDEO

Re: At 30, I Have Dated Enough Men – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 15, 2020
A round of applause to the woman who has dated enough men in her lifetime

Sadly there is no medal for these kinda feats.

Enough of all these bullsh*ts from these wannabes.
Mtchewwwww.

At the end of the day another dude will still come like an angel in the middle of the night and her nose wont smell any bullsh*ts by the time she realiizes she has been played.
Her potential dude has just learnt somtin about her and will play along to improvise just to paint her with the same bullsh*t she claims she can smell.

1 Like

Re: At 30, I Have Dated Enough Men – Toke Makinwa by Ofemmanu1: 4:01pm On May 15, 2020
fhucker

1 Like

Re: At 30, I Have Dated Enough Men – Toke Makinwa by SavageResponse(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2020
Who asked her all these ones?
Re: At 30, I Have Dated Enough Men – Toke Makinwa by yuswrld20(m): 11:25pm On May 15, 2020
mumu
Re: At 30, I Have Dated Enough Men – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 15, 2020
Her life not mine angry
Re: At 30, I Have Dated Enough Men – Toke Makinwa by NobleAngell(f): 7:31am On May 16, 2020
That's where your problem is. You are too obsessed with the idea of being with a man. That's why at 30, you are saying this. Occupy your mind with more fruitful things.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Victim Of Rape – Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Regina Daniels Surprises Her Step Son On His Birthday With An Expensive Car Gift / Nollywood Actor Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.