Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage (659 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Bukati2: 4:52pm On May 15, 2020
Sustainability Central Founder says it is a sin for a woman to even see her fiancés private part before marriage.

Life isn’t fair and courtship can be quiet challenging. But it’s not an excuse for pre-marital sex.

Speaking at a high-level panel on impactful courtship for a Sustainable married life. Chukwuebuka Anih the Chief of Party (Nigeria) of Sustainability Central notes that pre-marital sex is the world’s number one underreported violation of the old-fashioned courtship rules.

It’s a sin for a woman to even see her fiance’s private part before marriage Chukwuebuka concluded.

To get all the gists about the Sustainable Development Goals #SDGs, visit Sustycentral.
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by MajesticKris: 5:07pm On May 15, 2020
It's a Taboo for you to Embarrass English like this...
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by spartan117(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2020
Very true
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 15, 2020
Its a sin cos seeing it can create sinful pictures in your head which will eventually lead to the actual sin ( fornication).
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On May 15, 2020
Bukati2:
Sustainability Central Founder says it is a sin for a woman to even see her fiancés private part before marriage.
Life isn’t fair and courtship can be quiet challenging. But it’s not an excuse for pre-marital sex.
Speaking at a high-level panel on impactful courtship for a Sustainable married life. Anih Ambrose the Chief of Party (Nigeria) of Sustainability Central notes that pre-marital sex is the world’s number one underreported violation of the old-fashioned courtship rules.
It’s a sin for a woman to even see her fiance’s private part before marriage Ambrose concluded.

Oh, He talking bullpiss thinking! cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
Eulalia:
Its a sin cos seeing it can create sinful pictures in your head which will eventually lead to the actual sin ( formication).
No it is not a sin! Lust is in the heads of those who themselves have an issue with Lust.

What if said "fiance" were incapacitated and you needed to take care of him during his sickness.... let me guess, you would not bath him and care for him because you are too afraid you might hump him?? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

OH COME ON PEOPLE!!! grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy You were all made naked and naked will you go from this world. Why attribute the word SIN to your unclothedness!
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

No it is not a sin! Lust is in the heads of those who themselves have an issue with Lust.

What if said "fiance" were incapacitated and you needed to take care of him during his sickness.... let me guess, you would not bath him and care for him because you are too afraid you might hump him?? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

OH COME ON PEOPLE!!! grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy You were all made naked and naked will you go from this world. Why attribute the word SIN to your unclothedness!

Helloooo... until we are married, I have no biz with touching his body let alone his private part. For God's sakes he has other family members that can do that for him.
With what you're saying, it shows the world has really entered the Church and begin to practise the abominable.

IT IS A SIN!
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On May 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Helloooo... until we are married, I have no biz with touching his body let alone his private part. For God's sakes he has other family members that can do that for him.
With what you're saying, it shows the world has really entered the Church and begin to practise the abominable.
So you have a fiance who for some reason becomes incapacitated, but because of your personal issues with your idea of sin, you think it abominable for you to care for him in his sickness? You will not care for him, even bath him because, according to you such practises are abominable? You can marry him but you cannot take care of him in that way because he has other family that can do that? What other family members does Christ prescribe for such jobs by the way, since you seem to be above caring for the sick, even if the sick in this case happens to be a fiance?
Eulalia:

IT IS A SIN!
Open the BIble and show me exactly where Jesus said that it is a sin to touch your fiance's body until you are married.
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So you have a fiance who for some reason becomes incapacitated, but because of your personal issues with your idea of sin, you think it abominable for you to care for him in his sickness? You will not care for him, even bath him because, according to you such practises are abominable? You can marry him but you cannot take care of him in that way because he has other family that can do that? What other family members does Christ prescribe for such jobs by the way, since you seem to be above caring for the sick, even if the sick in this case happens to be a fiance?

Open the BIble and show me exactly where Jesus said that it is a sin to touch your fiance's body until you are married.

I reject such for whoever will be my fiance. If any man is incapacitated, let his family members attend to that. That does not mean the fiancee will not attend or care for him but definitely not bathing him. Huh!

I didn't mean not to touch him at all but not in specific places.
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On May 15, 2020
Eulalia:

I reject such for whoever will be my fiance.
Let me let you in on a secret about life... well it is never a secret. No one goes in wishing for the worst out of Life. But life has a way of presenting each of us with that which we never planned for. Do we react in fear and run away then? Or do we step boldly forward knowing that the one we claim to believe in knew of what was to come and would get us through even this which we face today?
Consider the case of the disciples of Christ, including paul. Do you know that all of them, excepting for one, were murdered/executed in the end? Some of them already knew what was to happen to them but that did not deter them in anyway.
Eulalia:
If any man is incapacitated, let his family members attend to that. That does not mean the fiancee will not attend or care for him but definitely not bathing him. Huh!
Sigh! undecided undecided undecided undecided And what happens in the case were family is not available to specially care for said FIANCE? Will you chose to rise up to doing what Christ requires you do in righteousness(Matthew 25 vs 31-46)?
Eulalia:

I didn't mean not to touch him at all but not in specific places.
Specific places? His body comprises of even those parts which you are afraid of though. When God made man, He did not make the parts which you are ok with, and then list his privates and stuff as separate from the body of man.

P.S. You have still not shown me where in the Bible you are told this is indeed a SIN
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Let me let you in on a secret about life... well it is never a secret. No one goes in wishing for the worst out of Life. But life has a way of presenting each of us with that which we never planned for. Do we react in fear and run away then? Or do we step boldly forward knowing that the one we claim to believe in knew of what was to come and would get us through even this which we face today?
Consider the case of the disciples of Christ, including paul. Do you know that all of them, excepting for one, were murdered/executed in the end? Some of them already knew what was to happen to them but that did not deter them in anyway.

Sigh! undecided undecided undecided undecided And what happens in the case were family is not available to specially care for said FIANCE? Will you chose to rise up to doing what Christ requires you do in righteousness(Matthew 25 vs 31-46)?

Specific places? His body comprises of even those parts which you are afraid of though. When God made man, He did not make the parts which you are ok with, and then list his privates and stuff as separate from the body of man.

P.S. You have still not shown me where in the Bible you are told this is indeed a SIN

I'm done here. Please.
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Nephilim: 9:26pm On May 15, 2020
Bukati2:

Speaking at a high-level panel on impactful courtship for a Sustainable married life. Anih Ambrose the Chief of Party (Nigeria) of Sustainability Central notes that pre-marital sex is the world’s number one underreported violation of the old-fashioned courtship rules.

It’s a sin for a woman to even see her fiance’s private part before marriage Ambrose concluded.

To get all the gists about the Sustainable Development Goals #SDGs, isit Sustycentral.
hahaha, is there anything edifying in seeing your fiancé private. By all scriptural standards it's unacceptable, though not a sin.
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On May 16, 2020
Eulalia:

I'm done here. Please.
Questions where too much? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:38am On May 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Questions where too much? undecided undecided undecided

smiley
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On May 19, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha, is there anything edifying in seeing your fiancé private. By all scriptural standards it's unacceptable, though not a sin.
What scriptural standards?
Re: Its Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage by Mydockay: 8:06pm On May 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What scriptural standards?

This Antichrist guy again

(1) (Reply)

Indaboski Pahose: Odumeje Secrets Revealed / Bishop Oyedepo: The Bomb I Threw Last Sunday, They Were Gyrating And Vibrating! / "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.