Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

"Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch (707 Views)

Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! / Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. / Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Now here's a nairalander who's been posing as an atheist, but after his cover was blown, had to admit he was a satanist.

Workch:
Yes I'm a Satanist and so what's your freind gonna do about it?
Kill me? No, he doesn't show up because he doesn't exist

So the next question is, what kind of Satanist is he?

The real or fake one?

Real Satanists engage in ritual killings and human sacrifices, and their family members are not spared from their mindless acts of brutality.

So perhaps he could shed more light on what he means by "i'm a satanist", and what kind of satanist he is, so we could have an idea the kind of person he really is and the threat he poses to human lives.
Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by NaijaSatanlst: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Real Satanists engage in ritual killings and human sacrifices, and their family members are not spared from their mindless acts of brutality.

So perhaps he could shed more light on what he means by "i'm a satanist", and what kind of satanist he is, so we could have an idea the kind of person he really is and the threat he poses to human lives.

It's like you don't understand simple concepts. Not all athiests are Satanists but All Satanists are athiests.

Actual Satanists don't sacrifice human beings or eat babies

1 Like

Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by judedwriter(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2021
shocked

Someone will openly admit to be a satanist on an open forum like this without an iota of shame or remorse.

Dear God in heaven... these are really the last of the last of the very last days.

2 Likes

Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

It's like you don't understand simple concepts. Not all athiests are Satanists but All Satanists are athiests.

Actual Satanists don't sacrifice human beings or eat babies
Are you speaking as a real satanist or a fake one?
Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2021
judedwriter:
shocked

Someone will openly admit to be a satanist on an open forum like this without an iota of shame or remorse.

Dear God in heaven... these are really the last of the last of the very last days.
There are many of them here posing as atheists, but God is exposing them one by one.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by NaijaSatanlst: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Now here's a nairalander who's been posing as an atheist, but after his cover was blown, had to admit he was a satanist.

The real or fake one?

But Satanism is a joke naundecidedundecided Westin come be this one?
Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by NaijaSatanlst: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Are you speaking as a real satanist or a fake one?
I am speaking as a real Satanist
Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

I am speaking as a real Satanist
Meaning you're a ritual killer?

All real satanists are ritual killers.
Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by NaijaSatanlst: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Meaning you're a ritual killer?

All real satanists are ritual killers.

Satanists don't killm
Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Satanists don't killm
What an irony!
Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by NaijaSatanlst: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What an irony!
TB Joshua's murderer is here
Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by Workch: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

The real or fake one?

Any kind of satanist you want to tag me is ok.

We have been trying to educate you on it but you are thicker than brick so I don’t care.

I’m a satanist
Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by NaijaSatanlst: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Workch:
Any kind of satanist you want to tag me is ok.

We have been trying to educate you on it but you are thicker than brick so I don’t care.

I’m a satanist

Welcome to the club brother cool

@Dtruthspeaker, do you want to join us?
Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

TB Joshua's murderer is here
So says a fellow ritual killer.
Re: "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Welcome to the club brother cool

@Dtruthspeaker, do you want to join us?
Welcome to the club of ritual killers?

(1) (Reply)

I’m Currently Studying ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ / The Desciples Converted Gentiles To Judaism, Why Is Christianity A Religion / S.H.A.P.E (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.