Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo (91319 Views)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Alexpetra: 10:12am On May 16, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Eni ire looo. I thought ogboni people dey use odeshi for their body now. Let us all gives our life to Christ oo
odeshi dey quarantine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Coronavirus84: 10:20am On May 16, 2020
Alexpetra:
odeshi dey quarantine
Very funny you
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Halo22: 10:53am On May 16, 2020
Nawaoooo....Am surprised at this, how could a leader of Ogboni frat just die like that? May be the man don eff somehow.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by 369digital: 10:54am On May 16, 2020
Chuknovski:
I thought ogboni is a cult that had supernatural powers? well if otherwise its adherents should desist and follow the leader,JESUS

modified
for those who think I am mocking the dead or trying to condescend others personal beliefs, please be considerate, am here to elevate Jesus not to argue with Atheists.. those who die in Christ have eternal life john 3:16, Luke 19:10, 1theselonians 4:14, john 6:50, and a host of others, also I am personally happy that Jesus saved me twice I have escaped bullets, am not a cultist or a military personel its just his grace..

So, if a pastor, who believes in Christ is shot, he wont die?

And it depends on what you mean by cult. Pastors are cultist too.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by lucky4west: 11:25am On May 16, 2020
the ogboni and devil that u served left u in ur hour of need...now its time for judgement...what did u do with Jesus? there is no repentance in the grave....lets us all amend our ways...only Jesus can save...every other source to God is a counterfeit accept Jesus or end up in hell

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by ufuosman(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2020
Na laugh I just dey laugh. Jesus power na super power

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Ibroseun01(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2020
Surrender all to Christ today and your life will receive a touch of hope, peace, strengths and lots good things
Your protection is guaranteed in God
He is the I AM THAT I AM
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Sojiboi(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2020
Please follow my on IG @Bazookablogng
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Merrykid: 4:18pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=illicit post=89582358]Awo lo

Just like that?
No bullet repel charm?
I trust my papa during his life time.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by RighteousI: 4:38pm On May 16, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Ogboni is a social club.

Jesus followers are shot to death too.

Who are the Jesus followers that get shot to death? is it all those prostitutes and false Christians in the church that shout "Jesus"?

You faeces eating occultist still end up getting shot up like a dog in the gutter despite all the supernatural powers that your faeces consumption is supposed to give. you are a fool

Christ is the only way, only Christ will save you, accept Christ and stay away from eating bread and faeces as they do in the occult, for it will offer you no protection again bullets.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by olaayodele(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Eni ire looo. I thought ogboni people dey use odeshi for their body now. Let us all gives our life to Christ oo

The ogbonis have no power on their own. They depend on witches for power and that is the reason why that the iya abiye of the ogbonis are witches. Jesus is the source of all powers. Alrighty God(Allah) is the source of all powers
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by dxdiag(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2020
Ogboni leader wey no get ayeta, odeshi and gbekude?
Is that one a leader or ordinary jew man.
RIP to the dead though, Only Jesus can save.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 16, 2020
No matter how you look you will always have women feeling attracted to you, for the simple pure fact that you are a man. But the problem is that you may not like the kind of girls attracted to you. As an average guy you might see a fat girl attracted to you but thats not the kind of girl you like. But in life you don't get what you want but what you deserve. If you want a hot girl then you have to upgrade your lifestyle.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 16, 2020
RighteousI:

Who are the Jesus followers that get shot to death? is it all those prostitutes and false Christians in the church that shout "Jesus"?

You faeces eating occultist still end up getting shot up like a dog in the gutter despite all the supernatural powers that your faeces consumption is supposed to give. you are a fool

Christ is the only way, only Christ will save you, accept Christ and stay away from eating bread and faeces as they do in the occult, for it will offer you no protection again bullets.

Christian's get shot daily and they die, don't make urself look stupid this evening.

People who eat faeces are suffering from a mental health problem called coprophagia,it has nothing to do with occult

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by MCIU5: 8:11pm On May 16, 2020
Chuknovski:
I thought ogboni is a cult that had supernatural powers? well if otherwise its adherents should desist and follow the leader,JESUS

modified
for those who think I am mocking the dead or trying to condescend others personal beliefs, please be considerate, am here to elevate Jesus not to argue with Atheists.. those who die in Christ have eternal life john 3:16, Luke 19:10, 1theselonians 4:14, john 6:50, and a Mega Churches In Unites States host of others, also I am personally happy that Jesus saved me twice I have escaped bullets, am not a cultist or a military personel its just his grace..
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 16, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Jesus is God

All Islamist should repent or they’ll end up in hell

Y’all should be careful when quoting me I’m not your everyday men of God you insult try me I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your generation

If I be a man of God!

U will still end up in the hindu hell
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by dheaven: 6:36am On May 17, 2020
For 3 days they are in hotel with him no sign and nothing prompted him to move out of the place. That is why SSO Sachiel Solution Order is far better than most of this this organizations.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Okiibe(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2020
makjo900:

Lol, I don't expect a tangible response from a nitwit..its appaling that in 2020 some people still believe this nonsense

You are in the dark. Sorry.
But that's your personal problem. Not mine.

If however you want to see the Light, it's not yet too late. Let me know when you are tired of darkness.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by makjo900: 10:01am On May 18, 2020
Okiibe:

You are in the dark. Sorry.
But that's your personal problem. Not mine.

If however you want to see the Light, it's not yet too late. Let me know when you are tired of darkness.

so says a dumb illiterate that worship a white man and read a story book.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by makjo900: 10:02am On May 18, 2020
PrecisionFx:

U will still end up in the hindu hell

lol. only their religion is right while others will rot in hell. dumb illiterates

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.