Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo (91336 Views)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by toprealman: 11:16pm On May 15, 2020
jericco1:
So all the occultic powers that I read about Ogbono and its members are false.. I even did a paper presentation on them. Well I'm extremely disappointed undecided
Nothing is real.....nothing. Just one thing, and everything connected to that one thing.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by jericco1(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2020
toprealman:

Nothing is real.....nothing. Just one thing, and everything connected to that one thing.

What is the one thing please
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by jericco1(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol. Even I did a paper presentation on them.

Didn't know it was a waste of time.

As in eh..
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by executive12: 11:45pm On May 15, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Is Jesus God?
Son of God?
Or Christ?

Jesus is God, Son of God, and Christ. Refer to the Holy Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by bizzibodi(m): 12:01am On May 16, 2020
Demystifying an ogboni folks.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by majiddele75: 12:48am On May 16, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Jesus is God

All Islamist should repent or they’ll end up in hell

Y’all should be careful when quoting me I’m not your everyday men of God you insult try me I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your generation

If I be a man of God!

You will open the gate of hell
Chief Security Officer of the spirit realm.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Briller: 1:33am On May 16, 2020
Chuknovski:
I thought ogboni is a cult that had supernatural powers? well if otherwise its adherents should desist and follow the leader,JESUS

modified
for those who think I am mocking the dead or trying to condescend others personal beliefs, please be considerate, am here to elevate Jesus not to argue with Atheists.. those who die in Christ have eternal life john 3:16, Luke 19:10, 1theselonians 4:14, john 6:50, and a host of others, also I am personally happy that Jesus saved me twice I have escaped bullets, am not a cultist or a military personel its just his grace..

Thank you jare. I am happy to know Christ. Even if religion and Christianity is a scam, I chose to be a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by kabillionaire(m): 1:44am On May 16, 2020
I don't understand, bullets penetrated his body kai, ogboni fall my hand big time. RIP sir
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Jaqenhghar: 1:57am On May 16, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Jesus is God

Y’all should be careful when quoting me I’m not your everyday men of God you insult try me [b]I’ll open the gate of hell [/b]for you and your generation

If I be a man of God!
Well done. Gateman (maiguard) of hell
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Jaqenhghar: 1:58am On May 16, 2020
majiddele75:

You will open the gate of hell
Chief Security Officer of the spirit realm.
LOL CSO
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Thetruthshallse(m): 2:10am On May 16, 2020
Rejoice Rejoice Rejoice!!! JESUS Christ is LORD. HALLELUJAH!!!
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by kareemkamil(m): 2:37am On May 16, 2020
What type of Ogboni man be dis, just ordinary bullet killed him. Matweeeeeeew.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by mikkyson(m): 2:43am On May 16, 2020
I never thought such could happened to my able uncle,what a great lost to the entire family
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Originalsly: 3:00am On May 16, 2020
illicit:

I thought they can teleport

grin... ok! .... guess he was told the same.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Donattoe(m): 3:54am On May 16, 2020
obembet:
Na fake ogboni

Are you one of them?
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by 9japride(m): 4:31am On May 16, 2020
Nigerian youths, you guys are funny. A family member lost their love one and the discussion is how bullets killed him? Humans are made of flesh and bones not iron.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by kendological(m): 6:29am On May 16, 2020
Chuknovski:
I thought ogboni is a cult that had supernatural powers? well if otherwise its adherents should desist and follow the leader,JESUS

modified
for those who think I am mocking the dead or trying to condescend others personal beliefs, please be considerate, am here to elevate Jesus not to argue with Atheists.. those who die in Christ have eternal life john 3:16, Luke 19:10, 1theselonians 4:14, john 6:50, and a host of others, also I am personally happy that Jesus saved me twice I have escaped bullets, am not a cultist or a military personel its just his grace..
Stop displaying your idiocy.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by cnonyechi(f): 6:44am On May 16, 2020
DarkJeddi:
So?

What EXACTLY is your point?

Your god allows tragedies to befall his children..

And yet you all have the guts to mock others when the same tragedies befell them?

Bunch of Hypocrites.. angry

Irrespective of what you think God remains God. My question for you is, who is your God?
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by faebenezer5star: 6:51am On May 16, 2020
Merlin1153:

So ur God was born by a mortal, a woman, ur God suck woman breast, stay in the belly of woman for 9 month.
he was a man like us on all things except sin..
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by KennedicalEnergy(m): 7:12am On May 16, 2020
sinkhole:
Rev. Martin Luther (Jnr) was a very strong Jesus person and he was shot dead in America, there are many more examples like that!

True, but they are sure of eternal life.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Germi9: 7:18am On May 16, 2020
illicit:
Awo lo.

But dis Agba Awo fall my hand sha
him no even get jazzz

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Haykay77: 7:31am On May 16, 2020
Won Oni jere e
God is different from Jesus, God created Jesus, and no other religions practitioners will go to Paradise except those that do the will of God and the will of God is for all mankind to practice ISLAM.

Jesus is God

Y’all should be careful when quoting me I’m not your everyday men of God you insult try me I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your generation

If I be a man of God![/quote]
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by YakubuA: 7:41am On May 16, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Jesus is God

If I be a man of God!

Jesus is a messenger of God.

You should rather believe and repent else if you die like this you shall enter hell fire.

May God guide you. Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by LONGPREEK(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2020
OVB123:
May God have mercy on u 4 bringing JESUS into this issue.
thunder fire you, fire that god and fire that jesus
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 8:03am On May 16, 2020
Na dem dem grin
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 8:15am On May 16, 2020
chiddyok:

Are you answering white lion (white people) lovers

I dont know what white lion is
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Onlyonebuhari: 8:16am On May 16, 2020
executive12:

Jesus is God, Son of God, and Christ. Refer to the Holy Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John:17:3

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Chuknovski(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2020
9iceprince:

Where is your Jesus aswelll... Audio Son of God.... Gbenga is dead same as Jesus.... If he is alive tell me his Location..... And if you say his spirit lives on same with Gbenga coz we still feel his works... Pens up

Jesus is sitted at the right hand of God (power,) Mark 12:36, and he shall return to judge the world, Revelations 19:11, with sword of righteousness, he was, he is and he is to come, Jesus died for the whole world including you and boda gbenga so that you dudes may have eternal life..john 3:16 please accept him its not late
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by clericuzzio(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2020
Chuknovski:

modified

Your head really block. Are pastors and Reverend fathers not being murdered. Since they are in Jesus, why were they not saved.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by 9iceprince(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2020
Chuknovski:

Jesus is sitted at the right hand of God (power,) Mark 12:36, and he shall return to judge the world, Revelations 19:11, with sword of righteousness, he was, he is and he is to come, Jesus died for the whole world including you and boda gbenga so that you dudes may have eternal life..john 3:16 please accept him its not late
He is in heaven right and who was d person dat saw him sitted at the right hand of God that delivers the message to you... Stop fooling yourself....... Humanity above Religion
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Biggers82(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2020
Aye mi temi so dem dey die too Chaiii
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by OVB123: 9:50am On May 16, 2020
LONGPREEK:
thunder fire you, fire that god and fire that jesus
I want to use this medium to advise u, don't incured the anger of God. 4 he is slow to anger but when he does, nobody can save u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.