Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo (91265 Views)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Dollabiz: 9:24pm On May 15, 2020
Ye
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by roladex(f): 9:25pm On May 15, 2020
illicit:
Awo lo.

But dis Agba Awo fall my hand sha
me too oo

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by raphy(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2020
all these one saying they think he get charms who charms help.
covid will still kill u no matter the charms may his killers know no peace .
may his soul R.I.P amen.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Chuknovski(m): 9:27pm On May 15, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Exactly, people who don't have beliefs in these gods are also saved from the same dangers. And you don't see them using someone else misfortunes to glorify a certain "god" which exactly what you are doing. There's no insult in what i type bros.

Although i don't even believe you. Where you shot with bullet wound or the bullet didn't Just penetrate? undecided

OK since you want know,
1.had a face off with a guy didn't know he was a police guy the next thing he go bring gun pursue me, shot in the air,put the gun on my head, in that heated moment I no know how the gun didn't respond,
true true na me go find him trouble, na so him boys for area gather beat me wella, I sha survived
2. I go bank those police wey dey follow bullion van want do stunts, na so the guy fire bullets near my ear, the thing deaf me well, people see the bullet for ground like this,
see this testimony fit no be like Hollywood, but some people na small thing wey no reach this one kill them, I don hear of testimony from other people too, so therefore me too thank God say I dey alive, nothing small to thank God for, some people dey die for sleep, to wake up na God..thanks brother
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by LONGPREEK(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2020
Chuknovski:

I don't fight for God, u hear, u can insult me but my Jesus, he knows what to do with souls like you, just ask for mercy
thundr fire your papa and that jesus
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Okiibe(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2020
makjo900:

It took guns, multiple bullets and men to kill him. What killed ur jesus christ again? say it loud.. Nails just two of them

Wrong.

Jesus was not "killed"
He submitted to death, having the power to "lay down his life and take it again".

It's mystery. The faith that leads to the believe of this fact is a gift that comes from God. It's not common, neither is it meant for 'any one'.
It is not proper to give the children's food to the dogs.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by LyfeJennings(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Jesus is God

All Islamist should repent or they’ll end up in hell

Y’all should be careful when quoting me I’m not your everyday men of God you insult try me I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your generation

If I be a man of God!

U are a COMPOUND FOOL
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Chuknovski(m): 9:32pm On May 15, 2020
LONGPREEK:
which of the thunder? the one Jesus created or who else? na him get the thunder so therefore he can't faya me, I be im pikin, psalm 82:6,
for lamentation 3:37 him talk say nobody fit touch me, so my guy just chill, you and My master no get beef, go settle your beef with Satan,
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2020
Chuknovski:

OK since you want know,
1.had a face off with a guy didn't know he was a police guy the next thing he go bring gun pursue me, shot in the air,put the gun on my head, in that heated moment I no know how the gun didn't respond,
true true na me go find him trouble, na so him boys for area gather beat me wella, I sha survived
2. I go bank those police wey dey follow bullion van want do stunts, na so the guy fire bullets near my ear, the thing deaf me well, people see the bullet for ground like this,
see this testimony fit no be like Hollywood, but some people na small thing wey no reach this one kill them, I don hear of testimony from other people too, so therefore me too thank God say I dey alive, nothing small to thank God for, some people dey die for sleep, to wake up na God..thanks brother

Understandable.

But you no die today no means you no go still die. I don't even know what religious people thank god for. While you are doing your Thanksgiving, some are having their funerals. Death is inevitable. All these he saved me Na scam. Some escape gunshot to die of far worse death. The afterlife is not even certain and if at all it's real it will be almost impossible for the average person to make it to heaven. So what exactly am i going to thank god for?
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by DarkJeddi(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Thousand and Millions are Saved on daily basis!

For A Child of GOD To live is Christ to Die is Gain!

I Myself have been saved On countless both Spirtually and Physical..

But that's not the Matter!

My Brother,I am Willing, Joyful and Happy to Die for the Name of JESUS CHRIST..

I am only alive for the sake of people as you! Because the Gospel needs to be heard!

As for me! My life means nothing to me. As Omg as I am in JESUS! I will be Happy to be leave this Earth!

Can you say the same?

Story,story,story..

Thousands of Christians are murdered every year..

Some of them right there in your churches..

Some of them little kids..

Yet your god does nothing about it..

Stop casting stones at others..

When your god is clearly incapable of saving his adherents from tragedies..
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Chuknovski(m): 9:40pm On May 15, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Understandable.

But you no die today no means you no go still die. I don't even know what religious people thank god for. While you are doing your Thanksgiving, some are having their funerals. Death is inevitable. All these he saved me Na scam. Some escape gunshot to die of far worse death. The afterlife is not even certain and if at all it's real it will be almost impossible for the average person to make it to heaven. So what exactly am i going to thank god for?

bros well done, thanks
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by DarkJeddi(m): 9:40pm On May 15, 2020
cnonyechi:

The disciples of Jesus Christ were persecuted and slaughtered it makes no difference. Jesus is still and will remain Lord. He is the all powerful.
So?

What EXACTLY is your point?

Your god allows tragedies to befall his children..

And yet you all have the guts to mock others when the same tragedies befell them?

Bunch of Hypocrites.. angry
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Righteousness89(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
DarkJeddi:
Story,story,story..

Thousands of Christians are murdered every year..

Some of them right there in your churches..

Some of them little kids..

Yet your god does nothing about it..

Stop casting stones at others..

When your god is clearly incapable of saving his adherents from tragedies..

[/s]
Ignorance is your basic Challenge!

Are u Willing to drop dead for who you believe or follow?
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by pomar(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Jesus is God

All Islamist should repent or they’ll end up in hell

Y’all should be careful when quoting me I’m not your everyday men of God you insult try me I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your generation

If I be a man of God!
ogun kill u if u do not open that gate of hell mad man
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by OriOko88(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2020
Na audio ogboni. Na ijebu correct jazz still dey.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by thunderbabs: 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
Firefox01:
Will you shut up!!! Your Jesus got flogged and nailed like a thief to a cross and couldn't save himself and you're claiming power?? Even your Pastor's know how far that's why they go about with body guards.

I don't argue with fools. Don't get mad
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by DarkJeddi(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Ignorance is your basic Challenge!
grin

Indeed..

The moral high way..

The last refuge of the Christian Fanatics.. shocked

Oga go take several seats..

You no get anything intelligent to say..

The Kids that gets killed,were they willing to die for their beliefs? angry
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by makjo900: 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
Okiibe:

Wrong.

Jesus was not "killed"
He submitted to death, having the power to "lay down his life and take it again".

It's mystery. The faith that leads to the believe of this fact is a gift that comes from God. It's not common, neither is it meant for 'any one'.
It is not proper to give the children's food to the dogs.

Lol, I don't expect a tangible response from a nitwit..its appaling that in 2020 some people still believe this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Miles92992: 9:52pm On May 15, 2020
Hey folks lets make money online at comfort zone of your room. Hit me up if interested.
Let's gooo!!! Hustlers
https:///2348142260297
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Firefox01: 9:55pm On May 15, 2020
thunderbabs:

I don't argue with fools. Don't get mad
Point of correction. A superior argument has no possible rebuttal. If you like post your pastor stickers or Bible verse stickers for protection. Men go still light you up like lantern.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by OVB123: 9:55pm On May 15, 2020
What shall it provit a man to gained the world and suffer for 4 his soul? I AM THIS, I AM THAT, This is where it end. May ur soul rest in peace
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by 9iceprince(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2020
Chuknovski:

where is he today your Gbenga?

Where is your Jesus aswelll... Audio Son of God.... Gbenga is dead same as Jesus.... If he is alive tell me his Location..... And if you say his spirit lives on same with Gbenga coz we still feel his works... Pens up
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 15, 2020
Shormiey:
Peter Dada, Akure

source: https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-ogboni-leader-in-ondo/
Those who believe that bullets don't penetrate ogboni members, think twice before you end like a "mumu".
Jesus Christ is the only way.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by lomprico(m): 10:04pm On May 15, 2020
Chuknovski:

and go to heaven to dwell with the eternal father

lol, where is d proof?
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 15, 2020
9iceprince:

Where is your Jesus aswelll... Audio Son of God.... Gbenga is dead same as Jesus.... If he is alive tell me his Location..... And if you say his spirit lives on same with Gbenga coz we still feel his works... Pens up
Remember what you sacrificed when you joined and remember the untold and unknown sacrifices you are still going to sacrifice.
Be wise.
There is no other way than Jesus Christ "abi your ogboni leader never tell you that one "
If he has not then possibly you are not a devout follower (you don't visit him regularly).
Don't worry with time if he has not,he will.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by OVB123: 10:08pm On May 15, 2020
LONGPREEK:
May God have mercy on u 4 bringing JESUS into this issue.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by makjo900: 10:12pm On May 15, 2020
Chuknovski:

we can go on and on, yes nails of healing, deliverance, hope, forget bullets, accept Christ, he can change you, he changed saul

Lol, he can only change people with dead brains. Especially the reason why he wasn't even accepted his his country. Btw, accept Buddha else you will forever be in hell fire
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by 9iceprince(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2020
Love4God:

Remember what you sacrificed when you joined and remember the untold and unknown sacrifice you are still going to sacrifice.
Be wise.
There is no other way than Jesus Christ "abi your ogboni leader never tell you that one "
If he has not then possibly you are not a devote follower (you don't visit him regularly)
Don't worry with time if he has not,he will.

Whats d difference you both worship gods,,,, man made and the one given birth to... Your god must be respectful to his mother MARY by worshipping her every day..... Keep worshipping a god that bow to her mother everyday when he was alive........ Or will your mother kneel for you every blessed morning
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Kosoco(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2020
Jealousy because you are an orphan abi?
LONGPREEK:
thunder fire you and ur mama
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 15, 2020
9iceprince:

Whats d difference you both worship gods,,,, man made and the one given birth to... Your god must be respectful to his mother MARY by worshipping her every day..... Keep worshipping a god that bow to her mother everyday when he was alive........ Or will your mother kneel for you every blessed morning
Go to page 73,75 and 96 of the thread created by saynotocultism with the topic "MY STORY AS A CULT MEMBER .....INITIATION PHASE INCLUDED " on nairaland crime section and you will understand that i am not saying "dem say "(my comments are there) .
Although it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an ogboni member to become a christian but with God all things are possible.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by lozanni(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

They may know his loophole.

There's no defense jazz without one.

Right thinking my brother, they had the antidote to his odeshi.
Those robbers are reported to have lodged in his hotel for some days, were there no CCTV there that would have captured their faces.
The whole setup looks like an inside job as someone might have tipped the robbers off that the man was expecting about N2m cash, so they lodged in his hotel until they were sure the money had arrived.
Please everyone should avoid carrying huge cash around to save their own lives.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by FKMagazine(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2020
Chuknovski:
I thought ogboni is a cult that had supernatural powers? well if otherwise its adherents should desist and follow the leader,JESUS

modified
for those who think I am mocking the dead or trying to condescend others personal beliefs, please be considerate, am here to elevate Jesus not to argue with Atheists.. those who die in Christ have eternal life john 3:16, Luke 19:10, 1theselonians 4:14, john 6:50, and a host of others, also I am personally happy that Jesus saved me twice I have escaped bullets, am not a cultist or a military personel its just his grace..

Those who are in Christ Jesus are new creatures. Whether enemy like it or not, grace will continually speak on our behalf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" / Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.