Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete (33583 Views)

Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Ofemmanu1: 3:05pm On May 16, 2020
fuckers
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Goalnaldo(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2020
I wonder why like is scarce in this or are they selling likes now smiley
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Kinematics: 3:08pm On May 16, 2020
Yorubasarecurse:

Chino's pet. Spacetour, somalianprince Portharcourt1st

See how you just listed all my bodyguards. You are smart.

My bitches where are you guys.. I don poo here make una come pack am
grin grin

Update: One below me has arrived. You are doing a good job, pack the shit very well...

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by scoundrel(f): 3:15pm On May 16, 2020
There's an election closeby, I guess. The picture shows him pouring water not mixing concrete.
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by OgwuEgo: 3:15pm On May 16, 2020
He keeps borrowing money, that's my only reservation.
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
Remaboy:
So? What's so special in mixing concrete? No be just to find shovel and mix the ingredients while adding water??
See ya head, you think say na DAT watery gari were you de mix for ya house?
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by DSoj(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2020
All these rubbish news and propaganda. This is why Nigeria is not developed. All these childish irrelevant news to deceive people u are working and people fall for this craps.

So how does this add to growth and development? U will never see this kind of junk news in developed places.
Mixing cement , so what?

Speaking to Igbe news, and then? Igbe rubbish news.

News of Fraudulent People by Gullible people for Shallow people
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Jlow2: 3:23pm On May 16, 2020
our politicians had sworn that gullible pple will never rest
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by KayCee92(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2020
Let me mimick a typical Nairalander "And so what, Nobi him mate dey use concrete mixing feed their families. Nonsense and Ingredient" grin grin lol
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by apexc746: 3:26pm On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 3210861[/color]
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by ABBAkyari: 3:28pm On May 16, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
OSU

Headslamming idiota

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 16, 2020
mixing concrete or he dey look weda him go see Gold inside concrete
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Buffalo2(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2020
What has "curing" got to do with mixing of concrete e gbami. Curing is the last stage in concrering nah
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Remaboy(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2020
quentin06:

See ya head, you think say na DAT watery gari were you de mix for ya house?
Alaye, you tink say na small boy you dey yarn? I sabi the ways oga
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by isahsalee: 3:48pm On May 16, 2020
Eye service governor, who send am this message?

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by ismoney: 3:50pm On May 16, 2020
The low mentality of some persons in my generation makes me ask if actually I am in the same age with others. Normal things ones dad, elders ones could do without any applause from them is been uploaded on the internet for people to praise. The pseudo life of celebrating others and ignoring the real import of those close by is hypocritical.

Any good thing he does is what he signed for. Enough of all this praise of men that could make some on a slightest way to think they are superheroes.

Can’t you think of it, if you will be allowed to go free if some of this individuals you celebrate are caught in the odd activity. Enough of all this nonsense.

I love Nigeria ��. God bless Israel �� and God bless Nigeria ��.
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by apexc3140: 3:52pm On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 1363904[/color]
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by GodPunishBiafra: 4:03pm On May 16, 2020
ABBAkyari:

Headslamming idiota
Human worshipper oponuuuuu
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by MrPac(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2020
Political show
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Dandollarz42(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
Issit me or dat guy in pink ind background wants yo attack

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Gracenetwork(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2020
Corona is making everyone to show their Talents.....
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Dollabiz: 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
ye
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by mydadsboy(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2020
The speed at which nonsense makes FP these days is appalling. undecided. Is this news?
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by ignis: 4:29pm On May 16, 2020
Audio mixing
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Lastmankc(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2020
Kosiso12:
Gov. Umahi Spotted Mixing Concrete, Displays Professionalism To Contractors, Engineers(Pic)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State was recently spotted mixing concrete as he equally displayed professionalism to Contractors, Engineers, and site managers. The picture which was taken before the deadly Coronavirus started seems to be going viral now.

Governor Umahi displayed the act when he visited the ongoing construction of Ebonyi State College of Medicine.

Speaking to Igbere TV on Friday, the Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Francis Nwaze described Umahi as a governor with neither the trait of pride, segregation nor intimidation.

He said : "For me, His Excellency, Engr. David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE is a governor with neither the trait of pride, segregation nor intimidation."

"This picture was taken on-site at the ongoing construction of Ebonyi State College of Medicine as the governor was displaying professionalism to Contractors, Engineers, and site managers."

"He made it clear to them the process of curing concrete on the first day after casting. To remove the bad effect of the Sun on concrete - you must follow the process."

What is spectacular about this are:

1. Umahi is unarguably not a sitting governor but a working governor who leads by Example.

2. He knows his onus - the main desire of the people. He is committed to delivering quality projects in the state.

3. Governor Umahi is not giving chance to fraudulent contractors to milk the state dry.
etc.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1351315/gov-umahi-spotted-mixing-concrete-displays-professionalism-contractors-engineerspic/
Just for the camera
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by vasco01(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2020
And so what?
What is so special there?

So as Donal Trump was pictured packing concrete, make e hit world front page abi?

Nonsense
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 16, 2020
All for the camera.
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Sojiboi(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2020
Nice one better governor
Please follow my on IG @Bazookablogng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders / Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle / Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.