Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete (33489 Views)

Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by jericco1(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2020
Imagine using paint bucket for such.. he should be ashamed of himself undecided
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Joefat: 2:40pm On May 16, 2020
sLentlover7778:
To whom it may concern...

Don’t use bad language. Say only what is good and helpful to those you are talking to, and what will give them a blessing.

grin grin grin

All this copy and paste comment..
Because I wonder how this take related to the topic..

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by MayenKudi: 2:40pm On May 16, 2020
ok, nice thing for him to do
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Pickieox(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2020
All political halleluyah media people sha...has it brought food to the common man table? African mentality. Ordinary Mayor dey take public transport in other country. This continent na something else o...

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by kingthreat(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2020
Enoch07:
no mask, no social distancing, u sure say this pics resent so?

Na those wey dey fear covid pass dey get am.
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by SeyiDominion: 2:41pm On May 16, 2020
The governor is dramatic.
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Midadeola(f): 2:41pm On May 16, 2020
Kosiso12:
/
kosiso12, good morning. Please, I need an urgent favour from you. I've been a nairaland guest since years back, I'm just a new member. I need to make an important broadcast urgently but I do not know how to create a thread. So, can I post it right here while you help me make a thread out of it? Thank you in advance.
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by wink2015(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2020
Kosiso12:
Gov. Umahi Spotted Mixing Concrete, Displays Professionalism To Contractors, Engineers(Pic)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State was recently spotted mixing concrete as he equally displayed professionalism to Contractors, Engineers, and site managers. The picture which was taken before the deadly Coronavirus started seems to be going viral now.

Governor Umahi displayed the act when he visited the ongoing construction of Ebonyi State College of Medicine.

Speaking to Igbere TV on Friday, the Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Francis Nwaze described Umahi as a governor with neither the trait of pride, segregation nor intimidation.

He said : "For me, His Excellency, Engr. David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE is a governor with neither the trait of pride, segregation nor intimidation."

"This picture was taken on-site at the ongoing construction of Ebonyi State College of Medicine as the governor was displaying professionalism to Contractors, Engineers, and site managers."

"He made it clear to them the process of curing concrete on the first day after casting. To remove the bad effect of the Sun on concrete - you must follow the process."

What is spectacular about this are:

1. Umahi is unarguably not a sitting governor but a working governor who leads by Example.

2. He knows his onus - the main desire of the people. He is committed to delivering quality projects in the state.

3. Governor Umahi is not giving chance to fraudulent contractors to milk the state dry.
etc.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1351315/gov-umahi-spotted-mixing-concrete-displays-professionalism-contractors-engineerspic/

Okay O !
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Techexperto: 2:42pm On May 16, 2020
kind gesture

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by reveredteey: 2:43pm On May 16, 2020
How can you be so gullible?
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by sLentlover7778(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2020
sad sad sad

Joefat:

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2020
So? Is he now a brick layer or contractor?
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by XXLmatter: 2:45pm On May 16, 2020
Enoch07:
no mask, no social distancing, u sure say this pics resent so?

No be recent pics o
Nonsense image making
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Remaboy(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2020
Isoduwa:

Yea but you need hot water to mix very well
Enh no be hard tin na grin
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by suremanpatriot: 2:49pm On May 16, 2020
MY FRIEND 14DAYS INTERSTATE ROADBLOCK HAS ENDED YET YOU ARE BUSY MIXING CEMENT, INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING THEM TO UNLOCK THE INTERSTATE BORDERS YOU HAV BEEN FREQUENTING.THIS IS SERIOUS MALADY, EWU OFIA! MISPLACED PRIORITY HUNTIN YOU!
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2020
See how these lots are paying attention to the governor mixing sand, like their lives depend on it.
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by dickyaloy: 2:49pm On May 16, 2020
[quote it was author=TransflectTP post=89583320]Lol[/quote]
This picture was taken before the pandemic.

So don't look out for such
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by sLentlover7778(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2020
I said to whom it may concern..

Joefat:

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by bluefilm: 2:51pm On May 16, 2020
For the sake of eye service.

If every mason or bricklayer in the world is mixing cement and holding the bucket the way he's doing while holding bottled water can in one hand, the way he's doing it in this picture, then people will still be living in the forests.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Bahamas95(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2020
Nigerian leaders with eye service......

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by MyNamelS(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2020
Poor people will hail him cheesy
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2020
I am not moved by paparazzi pictures... Show me a video of him mixing the cement, carrying the pan on his head, and molding blocks, only then will I believe he is truly "Hardworking"!!! Mtchewww!!!
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Hotzone(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
Working for the people
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Sunmolar(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
I hope this is not the sport facilities/center he wants to award for himself
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by FGonline: 2:58pm On May 16, 2020
Kurtis02:
Lol...Politics in Nigeria is overwhelming

Small project you carry photographer full everywhere.
political Yahoo yahoó
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by NaijadrivaCars: 3:01pm On May 16, 2020
That man is transforming Ebonyi.
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Kinematics: 3:01pm On May 16, 2020
Enoch07:
after this show, the real brick layers will take over. no news here

Display for the camera... gullible ones will be jubilating grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by paulolee(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2020
doea he have any court case or is his state election this year or nex?? we know all these levels naaaa
Re: Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete by Yorubasarecurse: 3:04pm On May 16, 2020
Kinematics:

Display for the camera... gullible ones will be jubilating grin
Chino's pet. Spacetour, somalianprince Portharcourt1st

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi / 4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.