Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? (45318 Views)

Saka And Other Stars That Could Have Played For Nigeria And Ivory Coast / 5 Nigerians Who Have Played Under Peseiro / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by virginboy1(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
IGWE (THIERRY HENRY)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by drake49(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
where is Wayne Rooney?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Blossomfirst(f): 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
angry
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by commodore007: 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
Ryan Giggs and David Beckham..
Ryan Giggs because His influence cut across various club across the globe and he is also a very likable person with little or no scandal during his playing days
David Beckham because he was part the very few top flight footballer that brought personal branding into the game allowing players to make an extra buck out of endorsement deals

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Creamz(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
Between Thierry Henry or David Beckham or Sergio Aguero

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by ajaniteea: 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
ORORO RONALDO OOO

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by LaIabobo: 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
John Terry

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by devilmaycry: 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
Henry nd Beck

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Jestin: 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
Kano papilo
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by sarmuel97(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
I think is Bakayoko grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Shedrack36(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
I go with T.HENRY

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by ekensi01: 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
Brother to the best of my knowledge I don't think there is anyone worth that tittle.

Everybody was at their best.

I go for Okaocha

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Staphylococcus: 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
Tonto Dike

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Lordjb: 8:00pm On May 15, 2020
Thierry Henry, my all time best smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by kulay1(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2020
Becks without no doubt. Not only cos of his footballing abilities but also cos of his looks and heritage.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by spirul77: 8:00pm On May 15, 2020
The greatest and most influential player to have ever played in the premier league is Ryan giggs, check statistics, he's the god of epl.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 15, 2020
Calabar1stSon:

Let's talk smiley

Has to be Ronaldo. The one without the De Lima.

No doubts.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Mursz: 8:00pm On May 15, 2020
John Terry & Super Frankie Lampard
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by OgaRico(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2020
I would have picked Beckham or Henry but what CR7 did and achieved while in the EPL surpassed all they did, so I give it to Ronaldo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Projen: 8:01pm On May 15, 2020
Henry.....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by tonididdy(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2020
it's between Drogba and Henry.

best days of football back in the mid 2000x

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2020
it goes to manu referene "Howard Webb".

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by sarmuel97(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2020
I think is Bakayoko grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 15, 2020
Many great nominees like David Beckham. For INFLUENCE, it has to be between him and Thierry Henry (IGWE)

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 15, 2020
Calabar1stSon:

Let's talk smiley

Has to be Ronaldo. The one without the Du Lima.

No doubts. Beckham should also get a mention in there too.

wonder233:
Premier not Premiere

For a moment, I almost thought that I was reading French.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by YoungAncient1: 8:01pm On May 15, 2020
Influential you can say Beckham because he is an English golden boy and had a popular wife while playing.

Dominant I will say Rooney, Aguero or even Kane because these guys are always front liners every season.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by vasco01(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2020
Calabar1stSon:

Let's talk smiley

Messi

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Luckydubby7(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2020
Where is Rooney?
Paul scholes?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / C. Ronaldo Shows Off £1.85million Watch Made With 424 Glistening White Diamonds / Why I Adopted Tobi Amusan – Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.