Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? (45672 Views)

"You Haven’t Played In UCL For Long Time" – Lampard Reminds Man United, Arsenal / 5 Nigerians Who Have Played Under Peseiro / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by MrFly(m): 11:09pm On May 15, 2020
StepTwo:
90% of the players you listed there had only little influence
who is yourz?
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by rolams(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2020
Messi ran out of idea against Liverpool at Anfield and Sagio Ramos for injuring MO Salah previously. Above all, Atletico Madrid, for showing Liverpool the other side of life at Anfield!

Am I talking off the topic? No

Ok, goodbye!
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by TheVictorious(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2020
David Beckham
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by chiboy1116: 11:31pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Influential should be the likes of Thierry Henry, JJ okocha, Gerald

Dominant Should be the likes of Drogba, Roy keane, Patrick Vierra,etc

Showmen/Models will be the likes of Beckham,
okocha? Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by greypencils: 11:34pm On May 15, 2020
Paul Scholes was single handedly responsible for giving the likes of Teddy Sheringham, Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke, Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo, Solkjaer and Van Nistelrooy killer passes. If Man United has been successful in the Premier league, Scholes have been the most instrumental to that success. Basically, Man United died because Fergie and Scholes left.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Hangulsaram: 11:54pm On May 15, 2020
Teebilion:
How did Kane and Son enter this list , And how come Alan shearer is not here

But statistically Aguero and Henry are most influential
l tire ooo, no even the bully Roy Kane is not in

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Findschoolnews: 12:01am On May 16, 2020
Iruobean:
sddd
Bes
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by glowingflame7: 12:39am On May 16, 2020
The likes and competition of Theirry Henry, David Beckham, Van Nisterooy gave the premier league the audience, cult following and influence it enjoys today. Of course there have been great players like Cantona, Shearer, Zola but those guys up there and their teammates turned the league from the backwater it was.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by CuteYvonne777: 12:56am On May 16, 2020
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by shine12: 1:04am On May 16, 2020
Since you didn't add Cantona, I take it as your knowledge of EPL doesn't surpass Abrahamovic/2003 era.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by bestabigaelever(f): 1:16am On May 16, 2020
osazsky:
for me Ronaldo.. Drogba ...aguero and the rest
Nice
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by KosiGee(m): 1:55am On May 16, 2020
NwaNimo1:
I reckon 'Super Frank'....A consistent play maker and goal scorer for over a decade!

[img]https://media./images/70e23e4fc313d8e01c1e8dcf5769635d/tenor.gif[/img]

(no Wahala 'Lamps'.....) grin

The thread says “most influential player”

I think David Beckham and Thierry Henry and Steven Gerald in no particular order.

Lampard even with his consistency wasn’t as influential as John Terry his team mate at the Bridge. John Terry isn’t even in the Op’s list.

David Beckham
Thierry Henry
Steve Gerrard
Roy Keane
Alan Shearer
Paul Scholes
Ledley King at Tottenham.
John Barnes

These players were not just leaders in the pitch and locker room, they helped the managers and managers respected, trusted and even consulted them. They participated actively in their local communities and had fans across the world world.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Equity15(m): 2:16am On May 16, 2020
Numerouno94:

Ronaldo more handsome than Beckham? I wish to knw ur definition of "handsome".
lol .exactly my thoughts.. Becky wey fine like say Tommorow no dey
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by steno1: 6:25am On May 16, 2020
Gerrard
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by defash8: 6:29am On May 16, 2020
Simple. Only legend with statue in his generation & won World Cup & Unbeaten run. All others have no world Cup. Henry
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Olaiya26: 6:35am On May 16, 2020
The only one that won ballon d or
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by JentuPrinz(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2020
Premiere cool.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by dboo442: 7:08am On May 16, 2020
who is david becham or is he an england actorgrin
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by letilex: 7:13am On May 16, 2020
I turned the word Oscar's into people collecting their awards pls watch and subscribe to my youtube channel Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogs0dW_45GQ
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Pootle: 7:25am On May 16, 2020
Calabar1stSon:

Let's talk smiley

Rooney influence in the EPL was very massive...scored so much goals, great long passes strong and extra determined, not leaving out how controversial he was.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Wizikal(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2020
No league like premiere league
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Lordjb: 8:29am On May 16, 2020
OgaRico:

Then that must be with goals and besides Henry is a striker.
Ronaldo won everything Henry won and even more.
hmmm, it's obvious you're a Ronaldo fan grin
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by donmik: 9:19am On May 16, 2020
Though I hate watching that league but the glance I hav had of it convinces me that it is

Thierry Henry...full stop!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by OgaRico(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2020
Lordjb:
hmmm, it's obvious you're a Ronaldo fan grin

Hahahaha. I'm not.
I even prefer Neymar to Ronaldo or Messi and that's because Neymar reminds me of Ronaldinho with some of his footworks.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Lordjb: 9:28am On May 16, 2020
OgaRico:

Hahahaha. I'm not.
I even prefer Neymar to Ronaldo or Messi and that's because Neymar reminds me of Ronaldinho with some of his footworks.
I see, anyways it's a matter of choice... To me Henry was the man back then. Who be Ronaldo in the days of Henry... Lol
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by princegeo(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2020
DROGBA. Legendary
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by shugabasbn: 9:50am On May 16, 2020
KANU, the papillo. From heart surgery to become the beast.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by toprealman: 10:25am On May 16, 2020
Diouf was a perpetual nightmare to defenders......both great and small.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Mryacks: 10:27am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
1. David Beckham
2. Thierry Henry
3. Stephen Gerrard

I concur...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Faad77(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2020
you no serious oh.... where's Giggs
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 16, 2020
How many there won Balon D or in EPL?

Yea, guess you have your answer
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Rajosh(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2020
Teebilion:
How did Kane and Son enter this list , And how come Alan shearer is not here

But statistically Aguero and Henry are most influential
And Rooney didn't even make the list

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FIFA Bans Spezia For Four Years After Signing Nigerian Minors / Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year / Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.