Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? (45298 Views)

Saka And Other Stars That Could Have Played For Nigeria And Ivory Coast / 5 Nigerians Who Have Played Under Peseiro / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by 12345baba(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2020
The list is stupid
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Angelfrost(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2020
Teebilion:
How did Kane and Son enter this list , And how come Alan shearer is not here

But statistically Aguero and Henry are most influential

Aguero shines in a team of well payed mercenaries... It's even insulting to mention him in the same sentence as legendary Henry...

Please, replace him with the right person: The Newcastle legend and god!!! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Lordjb: 8:35pm On May 15, 2020
OgaRico:

No but he won the FIFA World Best while he was in ManUl U and and none other has achieved such except him.
no big deal there... Henry still better than him during his time

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Angelfrost(m): 8:35pm On May 15, 2020
optimusprime2:
Eric Cantona and of course the pricipality himself "Roy Keane!"
Especially if you are talking about influential.

Throw in Paul Scholes, and you have the gods of influence!!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by daxon001(m): 8:35pm On May 15, 2020
The lion in Barclays logo grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by kingjoe(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2020
I'm surprised nobody mentioned luiz suarrez of Liverpool. that guy single handedly is a game changer.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Bigmikedagod(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2020
No Wayne Rooney but you added Kane and Son
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by AlexyA(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2020
I give it to Wayne Rooney. he's so underappreciated, he is a versatile player that can play as a lone striker, supporting striker, wing forward, central midfield and even defensive midfield. His passion to win always see him running down from his position to defence duties all for teamwork. People thought United was going to be less dominant due to CR7 exit but Rooney took them on his shoulder. Wazza is more than influential
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Openbusiness: 8:40pm On May 15, 2020
Indomie generation will say it is Ronaldo grin
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Openbusiness: 8:40pm On May 15, 2020
See this OP list, na indomie generation list grin
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2020
gurunlocker:
What is premiere League?

The sole reason DSTV and cable TV were created...

The main reason why most youths haven't totally lost their minds...

The major reason for absence of chaos and nuisance around cities across the world on weekends...

Etc...etc...etc... Further questions??! grin

...And it is Premier league (Op probably had a typo).
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by cutieme(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2020
Everyone knows that it's Igwe Henry

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by muffyt05: 8:42pm On May 15, 2020
David Beckam
Dennis Beckamp
Giafranco Zola
Thiery Henry
Frank Lampard
John Terry
Micheal Owen
Didier Drogba
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Numerouno94(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Growing up, I answered David Beckham as I played street football. In fact I joined real Madrid because of him. Dude was handsome and marketable but then Cristiano emerged, more handsome and countless step overs but sentiments aside, I think Jay Jay Okocha is the most influential in the premier league. He lit up the league with his repertoire of skills and tricks. He was even adjourned to have thought Ronaldinho his skills. I remember going to holy Cross Hospital then to watch his highlights and commentaries about him.

Ronaldo more handsome than Beckham?
I wish to knw ur definition of "handsome".

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by abasfx: 8:42pm On May 15, 2020
Muhammad was the greatest player
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by osazsky(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Aguero
for me Ronaldo.. Drogba ...aguero and the rest
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by apexc4865: 8:44pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#] 121417[/color]
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by maklelemakukula(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2020
Sir Alan Shearer
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by OgaRico(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
Lordjb:
no be deal there... Henry still better than him during his time
Then that must be with goals and besides Henry is a striker.
Ronaldo won everything Henry won and even more.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by 2loadedguy: 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
Thiery Henry by far, I wonder if those saying Ronaldo started watching football yesterday. Ronaldo had little influence even in Manutd as Rooney even had more goals than him there.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by JBoss25(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Indomie generation will say it is Ronaldo grin
you dey craze
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by YorubaLord: 8:47pm On May 15, 2020
Robert Pires

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by osazsky(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2020
Alanpoza007:

Imagine the insult, putting the likes of Kane and Son and omitting someone like Gerrard.
imagine what has that guy done..England and hype .they think it's by winning player of the month u know a good player .to me kane Is average and overrated.. I rate hazard and Ferdinand far far above him
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by apexc4412: 8:48pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#] 11482[/color]
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Pat081: 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
Sir Alex f u all knw the rest
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by asobo: 8:51pm On May 15, 2020
The list endless, and you couldn't add Steven Gerrard cool
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Aliyumichika(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2020
1.Alan shearer 2. Thiery Henry 3.Wayne Rooney.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Ogegeodey(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2020
John Terry of course
Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Aliyumichika(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2020
1.Alan shearer 2. Thiery Henry 3.Wayne Rooney.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? by Dollabiz: 8:52pm On May 15, 2020
Idk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Why I Adopted Tobi Amusan – Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.