Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria (21518 Views)

7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro / Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Geminvert(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2020
Onowu1979:
just shut d Bleep up already! I get better battery life from my Samsung s8 64gb than my iPhone 6s 128gb moreover the Samsung you chose to disrespect with name Sami is 2 years old and the iPhone which just arrived has 98% battery life expectancy from Apple's settings. Has anyone also noticed Samsung's Fast charge time of within 1 hour from 2% battery life to apple's crappy and annoying charge time ?
Why are you arguing with someone that types wetin as "wety" and know as "kn"
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Telvin7(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Oppo is just a notch higher than transition devices but still doesn't change the fact it's trash too grin albeit a more sophisticated one. But trash is trash at the end of the day
Samsung or nothing cool
Funny enough you don't even know about smartphones .
How can you compare oppo to transision products .
Even their flagship is better than the s20 ..
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Telvin7(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are right if you compared the phone with transsions products.. but comparing it with iPhone and samsung is fallacy....
lol
You don't even know anything about phones ..
Oppo flagship smartphones are breaking grounds in the industry and you are saying it should not be compared to iPhone and Samsung?
Don't be ignorant .
Goggle and learn somethings about phones before writing down a useless comment.
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Legendguru: 4:35pm On May 16, 2020
oh
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by EzzyCarter: 6:31pm On May 16, 2020
Telvin7:

Lmao @ the bolded. Abeg what's this flagship called? Ama go check it out ASAP. not many phones can boast to be better than the S20 grin
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by MCIU: 8:35pm On May 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bunch of Dogg shit That can't multi task
Guangdong Moda fuckkker
Claiming a random access memory of 8gb and read only memory of 256 Gb
Funny enough! Is like all these crap phones Especially infinix don't Mega Churches In Unites States support Glo 4G band 28/ 700 mhz
Lets wait if this funny Moda fuckkkers will still support Glo now that Glo is out with an additional 4G band and frequency ( 3/1800)

Bunch of Moda fuckkkers! Reno 3 and omokri 3 pro nonsense

For where
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Telvin7(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lmao @ the bolded. Abeg what's this flagship called? Ama go check it out ASAP. not many phones can boast to be better than the S20 grin
guy go and learn about smartphones brfobe you start lamenting .
They have many flagship ..
Oppo find x2 pro is their real beastly flagship ..

Bbk electronics has four smartphone brands ( oppo, realme , vivo, iquoo and OnePlus)

Oppo is currently breaking the smartphone industry ..
They got the fastest charging speed in the world ( 65 watt that charges fully in 33 mins)

They recently showed a prototype of a smartphone with a full clear screen ( no punch out , no notch ) but an under display camera..

Learn about smartphones before commenting trash
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by EzzyCarter: 12:58pm On May 17, 2020
Telvin7:
guy go and learn about smartphones brfobe you start lamenting .
They have many flagship ..
Oppo find x2 pro is their real beastly flagship ..

Bbk electronics has four smartphone brands ( oppo, realme , vivo, iquoo and OnePlus)

Oppo is currently breaking the smartphone industry ..
They got the fastest charging speed in the world ( 65 watt that charges fully in 33 mins) [/b]

Well, ama still stick to my S20 anyways tongue
@the bolded, the info is appreciated. I never knew that. One plus is a beast I must admit...

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Mankezi(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2020
watchindelta:
bro abeg take Sami out of there! Sami na jst name.

nor be lie .
bro
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by sexyshola1218: 4:21pm On May 25, 2020
The price make sense with all these features wey the phone get ooo
Olude193:
When will the price come down
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by sexyshola1218: 4:24pm On May 25, 2020
Oga you just dey rant! Go try Oppo Reno 3 first before you talk
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Guangdong Moda fuckkker
Funny enough! Is like all these crap phones Especially infinix don't support Glo 4G band 28/ 700 mhz
Lets wait if this funny Moda fuckkkers will still support Glo now that Glo is out with an additional 4G band and frequency ( 3/1800)

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by sexyshola1218: 4:26pm On May 25, 2020
Not where Oppo is! Oppo Reno 3 is King.
Parrot69:
Patiently waiting for Boss of all phones ‘’Vivo Apex 2020’’. smiley
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by sexyshola1218: 4:28pm On May 25, 2020
You meant Oppo or nothing yeah
Drizzy5001:
Phone is fine sha.
But to me it's iPhone or nothing abeg. grin
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by techboss1313: 5:10pm On May 25, 2020
Ignorance!
Juanmike:
Another GIGO.
Mycheew, if it's not Samsung or iPhone it's not phone.
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by techboss1313: 5:16pm On May 25, 2020
How can you compare Oppo with Itel or Techno? Common now...Oppo is by far above their league
mamaafrik:
This one no go school,they never learn from Itel and techno,you don't enter Nigerian market witg highly priced gadget,if you do,you are doing yaself.

Oya poonuso
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by aramanda14: 7:22pm On May 25, 2020
Wetin you dey talk? Abeg browse internet before you begin dey drop rubbish here
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Guangdong Moda fuckkker
Funny enough! Is like all these crap phones Especially infinix don't support Glo 4G band 28/ 700 mhz

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by aramanda14: 7:23pm On May 25, 2020
You too sabi
Telvin7:

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by jerryidinoba: 7:36pm On May 25, 2020
Nigerians and their sense of humour! When Oppo Reno 3 is already here
Parrot69:
Patiently waiting for Boss of all phones ‘’Vivo Apex 2020’’. smiley
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by jerryidinoba: 7:37pm On May 25, 2020
I would say you speak for your yourself. I have just ordered my Oppo Reno 3
KrazyDave16:
Yawns

People here will rather buy Samsung phones for that price
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by KrazyDave16(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2020
jerryidinoba:
I would say you speak for your yourself. I have just ordered my Oppo Reno 3

Good for you.
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by tulabh: 6:43pm On Apr 18
maybe your own life is coming to an end, you can kiss d dust.

Are you still alive
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Ezeifeduba: 1:30pm On Apr 20
Phone makers are punching above their weights to give us the best phone experience actually.

Men I'm loving it. From Itel to Redmi to Oppo to OnePlus to TECNO, etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing / New MTN Tariff Plans: Which One Should I Choose? / Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.