Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week (25691 Views)

n-power Batch C: Umar Farouq Hints On Those To Be Enrolled / Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by FIPS: 11:54am On May 16, 2020
https://forms.gle/Tt5FNdYZnwaS7svb8

Why wait for Npower stipends when you can make a whole lot for yourself in a proven wealth generating sector that have never crashed.

Kindly click the link above and fill the form to join our Independent Sales Consultant and earn over N500,000 monthly in commission working independently.

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by TONY2254(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2020
https://candynews.co/pages/join-us/?ref=TONY2254#CandynewsAlert

Do you know that you can start making money online with your smarthphone?Join Candynews Today.

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by MansoryMX(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
You are a prophet of doom! Your evil prayer will never come to pass!! If you are tired of being a Nigerian,you can hug the nearest transformer!

imam07:
You be idiot. Do u think those people are happy doing that kind of work. Because u are in a better position does not mean u are better than them. Just that God favor u but instead of u to appreciate your God. You are here abusing the youths.
You that is not lazy,what have you done that have positive impact in your family or your friends life.

airminem:
Your brain with Rubbissh comment..even now you in particular lets say you earn 500k now. But when the so called 'reality set in' your 500k will be equivalent to 16k also with little or same 'purchasing no power'

Channel your vents to you angel Gabriel sad

Deceiver of FOOOLs

It’s bites real hard when you hit the nail on people with no future. See them! N-power jobless miscreant who have sold their destiny and future for 30k stipends. This 30k monthly y’all azzholes will live on forever. Bunch of primitive beings. Una nova see anything yet from this government, by the time this government is through with wash in and drying cleaning you chimps, there will be no single moisture left in you people

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by babayaro7: 1:00pm On May 16, 2020
Aflix:
What is there to process No be to just click Computer

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by imam07: 1:21pm On May 16, 2020
MansoryMX:

It’s bites real hard when you hit the nail on people with no future. See them! N-power jobless miscreant who have sold their destiny and future for 30k stipends. This 30k monthly y’all azzholes will live on forever. Bunch of primitive beings. Una nova see anything yet from this government, by the time this government is through with wash in and drying cleaning you chimps, there will be no single moisture left in you people
Commenting here doesn't mean I am Npower and if I am go and Bleep your mother if it pains you.you know what you and your mama is not feeding anyone of them.so shame on you and your generations. A day is coming that some of this Npower volunteers will feed your generations.
You were posting rubbish and people trying to correct you and u think u nailed a nail on the head. Nah your papa and mama you nailed on the head if u don't know. You are free to say anything because u dey under your parents who refused to train you and u eat under them. You this son of a thousands fathers. Yo no get shame at all because those people have the right to ask for their stipend. May be u are even pained because u were not selected. Empty skull.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by pelicanbeau(f): 5:51pm On May 16, 2020
good initiative
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by Marcelinho(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2020
they even call God name on top.................................... sad

Welrez:
https://www.thecable.ng/n-power-volunteers-will-get-their-stipends-next-week-says-minister
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by murphyrichy(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2020
Who wants to buy my Npower Tecno Tab, Its still new...... I don't regularly use it... I hv a powerful smartphone am using...
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by Iykolysis: 7:46pm On May 16, 2020
MansoryMX:

jealousy speaks
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by Bgetto: 9:43pm On May 16, 2020
When this woman took over everything turn upside down
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by omotowo2: 9:54pm On May 16, 2020
YUSTECH3:
sorry bro....I feel the same before but now I thank God I later be a corper...if u too can struggle to be its sure for u...especially in this 33k era

Are u sure you a graduate ?

No 1...Your written English is very poor

No.2...So,na illiterates be N power volunteers ?

Ode
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by nurusystem(m): 11:32pm On May 16, 2020
she must announced the late payments. why are you announcing wat u d should av do silent.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by nurusystem(m): 4:00am On May 17, 2020
she is making life difficult for the youth, y are you announcing payments. is what u should av done early. and now you want us to praise you.madam pack well.stop yor political noise.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by tejiri4(m): 4:13am On May 17, 2020
Minister my foot. Must you announce before you pay. Let your employees do the announcement.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by famuad: 5:25am On May 17, 2020
Coca Cola Job: General Laborers Needed at Warehouse, Canada – Apply Now

The coca-cola bottling company in Toronto, Canada, which is the headquarter of all the coca-cola companies in Canada has released a press statement on how many people lose their position in the company due to coronavirus pandemic. In the statement released, the management expressed her feelings and sympathized with the victims of COVID-19. However, the position of the affected people needs to replace for the continuation of the company production. The management said in his statement that the government and her task force are taking all the measures and steps to curb COVID-19 in the country.

Read the full application here:
http://filmreview.fun/coca-cola-job-general-laborers-needed-at-warehouse-canada-apply-now/
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by Xukaty: 7:02am On May 17, 2020
Poor people can easily be spotted my the way they lead . Poor mind will always be poor even though they have access to huge some of money.

You will be shocked to know that most rich women's children are not enjoying money because of the poor state of their mother.
Eyelasun!
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by PropertyBuying(f): 11:19am On May 17, 2020
Megmary:
My thought exactly! Must volunteers ask for their stipend each time to get paid? It is so annoying.
Congratulations to the NPpwer guys getting their stipends.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by Nobody: 11:36am On May 17, 2020
MansoryMX:

Not nice to belittle others, you have no idea what the future holds
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by CalebLebsco56(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2020
I regret not getting
Npower and i even registered oh
But couldnt get it.....

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week by Megmary(f): 12:17pm On May 21, 2020
PropertyBuying:

Congratulations to the NPpwer guys getting their stipends.
They are yet to be paid o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo / What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? / Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.