Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (276 Views)

Not All Women Want Your Money… / If Not For This Reason, All Women Will Be Prostitutes / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Prof0fficial: 11:21pm On May 15, 2020
Re: . by Oluromantic: 11:24pm On May 15, 2020
Honestly, when I see a beautiful and well-spoken woman, most times I just see the locality of d common vagina smell in her once I look down her abdomen. That smell equates an inhabitant of vgc with that of okokomaiko. Some are so used to the smell that they don't perceive it anymore and even expect that you won't perceive any smell too whereas the smell is there especially during doggie. I once told a lady about her smell, she took me for an enemy till date. So funny each time I remember, despite telling her indirectly severally before I hit her the lamba when she asked why I was avoiding her.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do Today? / Scared Of Marriage / Why All The Hate Against Ned And Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.