Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Not All Women Want Your Money… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Women Want Your Money… (28893 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2019
The love for the good and expensive life has driven most ladies into wanting everything luxury. They want to live in beautiful mansions in posh areas, they want to ride in nice cars, eat good food, use expensive gadgets, buy expensive dresses and wear expensive make ups and hairs etc. This pushes them to move towards persons who they feel can provide all these and sometimes hurting the ones who can’t. Hence the notion that ladies love money.

However there are ladies out there who do not really care about the financial security a man has to offer. This set of ladies are not limited only to the rich ones but even the broke ones. There are broke expossed girls who are not moved by life and all of its luxuries and flaunting it just to get them to notice you is a deal breaker for them. Yes! they exist. There are ladies who are looking for simplicity, honesty and love. All they want is someone who will show them love and care, shower them with attention and affection and stick with them no matter their flaws.

Everyone loves money and everybody needs money, however, not all ladies you come across are so impressed by cash and luxury. Even if they may desire it, not every lady makes it a deal breaker. Women also need love and affection, attention and quality time. Sometimes a simple compliment or gesture is all that is needed to kick things off. That lady you see around looking all sexy and serious, just say hi and let her know she looks beautiful, tell her the shoes are pretty, offer to get her a pack of pop corn and you might just be surprised how things will roll.

Purge that mentality of “all women love money” and all they want and care for is cash. You will be spending a lot of money on women and attracting the wrong ones. All men love money too, everybody does. We all want the good life and financial security, stop picking on the ladies.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/16/not-all-women-want-money/

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by mimimile93: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2019
Just like saying 'not all monkeys want your banana'.

206 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Oluwaphemite(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2019
Okay, we have heard you.

20 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Facidio: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2019
Even if you marry Allison madueke today or DJ cuppy...... Guy u will still give her money. No matter how rich a woman is, she enjoys spending the man money more than her own

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by GraGra247(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2019
If she don't want your money she's getting enough from another man elsewhere. It's the same thing.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by vanida6: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2019
I love this thread cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2019
This was a stupid talk every woman want money and no woman can never settle down with a man who doesn't have money to take care of her

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Kingsteve(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2019
Truth is...
such women are very rare to come across, especially in a place like Naija.
They're mostly rich kids, daughters of wealthy parents.

I know of one that can buy herself anything she desires in this world...yes!
She owns a top notch restaurant in Abuja
She drives a 2015 Benz C400
She's a globetrotter!
She's in her early 30's
She's Fulani and of course she's so cute and pretty.

But the only thing missing in her life is true love and someone to settle down with.
So I asked her one time...
Can she marry an average guy, someone who earns less than her?
She said she wouldn't mind, and as long as the guy understands her.

So you see...
For one to find a woman that doesn't really care about a man's money in Naija, is like a camel going through the eye of a needle.

They exist though...

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by lilmax(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2019
This is true

Even if 99% of women are gold diggers and hoes, there's always that percent remaining

All women are not the same, the earlier you realize this the better

38 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2019
vanida6:
I love this thread cheesy

I know you will love the thread but as a matter of fact all woman loves money in a relationship even if you're self independent she will still ask you for money

12 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by lyndaway(f): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2019
Not all women are after a man's cash even though it is important some women can stay with a guy for years and won't ask him for money and she will be fine

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2019
lyndaway:
Not all women are after a man's cash even though it is important some women can stay with a guy for years and won't ask him for money and she will be fine

Really tell me how that is possible how could a woman stay with a guy for years and she won't ask him for money hahaha sorry to say na rubbish talk

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by lyndaway(f): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Kushgang:

Really tell me how that is possible how could a woman stay with a guy for years and she won't ask him for money hahaha sorry to say na rubbish talk
lyndaway:
Kushgang:

that your opinion about women but the truth be told we have women that don't really give a dam about a man's cash believe me or not I know what am saying

36 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Kingsteve(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2019
lyndaway:
This is also very possible...
I know this, but very rare!

However, at some point, the man has to step up his game.
There's only so much time she can go without asking for money.
That's just the way women are wired.

She has to be spent on
She has to be pampered with love, gifts and material things.
It is what it is!
That's who they are!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2019
lyndaway:
that your opinion about women but the truth be told we have women that don't really give a dam about a man's cash believe me or not I know what am saying

It hard for me to believe that maybe you can connect me to one of those girls that won't give a Bleep about guys money because everyone ladies I have been into are scumbag demanding money like they pluck money on trees

11 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2019
it is hard to believe

Every woman needs a man's money.. this is fact

she might not collect from you in relationship but in marriage, she will surely collect all your money from you

18 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by lyndaway(f): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2019
Kushgang:

It hard for me to believe that maybe you can connect me to one of those girls that won't give a Bleep about guys money because everyone ladies I have been into are scumbag demanding money like they pluck money on trees
you have not met the right person when you do she will understand that money is not everything

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2019
lyndaway:
you have not met the right person when you do she will understand that money is not everything

Lyndaway this isn't the issue about the right person trust me even if she is working they will still ask you for money

2 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by barikeyz: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2019
grin grin grin angry angry angry
mimimile93:
Just like saying 'not all monkeys want your banana'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by wonuks(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by ugoofabs100: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
True but when you relate that to nigerian girls then you need to hear this loud and clear

NIGERIA GIRLS AND WOMEN AND FEMALE ARE ONLY ATTRACTED TO MONEY SAME WAY MONKEY IS ALWAYS ATTRACTED TO BANANAS

Any other theory is stories for the gods!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by ETWs: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Slawormir: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Not true niggarrr

I will advice you get a lexus or Benz

Then roll with it for a day
After that come back and repeat all these you just wrote

I bet my balls you will be telling a different story because with that your lexus or Benz you will bang almost all women in your hood

21 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by sylve11: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
@ op, you're right, but where are the few ones who don't want your money? cool
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Ogegeodey(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
angry
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by SenecaTheYonger: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
True.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by dynicks(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingsteve:

This is also very possible...
I know this, but very rare!

However, at some point, the man has to step up his game.
There's only so much time she can go without asking for money.
That's just the way women are wired.

She has to be spent on
She has to be pampered with love, gifts and material things.
It is what it is!
That's who they are!
this one still dey form lover boy!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by nanauju(f): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by devigblegble: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
But 99.9% do so case close

3 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by popweezy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
I WONT BE SURPRISED IF I HEAR A LADY SAY MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING... BUT NO REASONABLE WOMAN!, I REPEAT, NO REASONABLE WOMAN!! WILL SAY SUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF HER HEART...

16 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by lovingyouhun: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Not every woman loves money, but every wonan loves money ...this is they truth, everybody loves, some are only decent enough not to let it show/ or put it furst grin grin grin every woman loves money i repeat every woman loves money

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Getting Married Even When You Are Broke / 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship / Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.