Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association (130868 Views)

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Officers Declared Wanted For Insulting Ibrahim Idris Police IG In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by domchike(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2020
MrSensor:
Good for her.
What has she done wrong
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Nobody: 8:49am On May 16, 2020
Ok she don enter one chance. She go go house go twerk, by the time she twerk with her empty stomach body go tell am.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by domchike(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:

WELL SERVED, since SENSE has become a scarce commodity among several nowadays Ladies.
What has she done wrong

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by MaxLStone77(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2020
Lovely lady
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by barrypro: 8:50am On May 16, 2020
Why is her twerking now an issue, they should focus on dealing with Corona.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by temptnow: 8:50am On May 16, 2020
sirzee1660:
Hmm I for like see this babe...I love her twerking

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Stargurl20(f): 8:50am On May 16, 2020
Lyydia:
Twerk gone wrong shocked

Pls check my signature for ebook/PrintBook cover design and formatting.
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Uckroot: 8:52am On May 16, 2020
Gracefulhope:
She has succeeded in tarnishing her image.

Why are some of you so foolish

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2020
PureGoldh:
See eh...Let's always try to be cautious of what we put out on social media....It can make or break you

Let's try and grow the fvck up!!! How about that??!

These same people crucifying her spent money and hours viewing half dressed nitwits on DSTV, even voting them to become so called celebrities... What values can we claim to possess??!... Is this lady any worse than Tacha, Mercy, etc??!...

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Nobody: 8:53am On May 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Most Nigerians have serious mental and self esteem issues... Most of these ones are even educated youths!!! So shameful and distasteful!!!
It's really really sad, Me and my manager dance always at work always she loves it. she says a happy employee is a productive employee and it also means i am happy working with her or the company.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by naijaman2225(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2020
zexy2030:

her licence definitely will be held or seized for 2yrs, she will write the exams all over again. That's why some who claim nurses are fvcking their patients don't know d gravity of laws around registered nurses.
WOW... ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. I HAVE RESPECT FOR NURSES, FEMALE/MALE, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY HAVE SUCH HIGH STANDARDS.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by YoungAncient1: 8:54am On May 16, 2020
People don't seem to know the significance of the uniform anymore. Abusing the uniform, is like publicly dishonouring your family.

Because of stupidity, most people are using their hands to do to themselves, what their village people should have done.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by iPresh4s(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2020
The girl dey try
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by buttlover(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2020
freshgbedu:
The Ghanaian nurse who went viral this week for tw3rking like a pro in her uniform is wanted by the Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives’ Association.

A few days ago a nurse in her Uniform went viral for displaying her whining skills on Instagram, just in case you have no idea about what we are talking about, let me brief you on it

Oh my God look at me buttlover I love those fleshy shacking bodies

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAOFdlmHnaX/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Oh my God look at me buttlover I love those fleshy shacking body
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by JeffreyD1(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2020
She sabi sha
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by 22ndJune(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2020
Nawah oo ooo
On behalf of I and every real nigga blessed by this beautiful ass and waist movement, I plead for her pardon; but rather she should be encouraged to do more of this. What a gift!
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by NairaMaster1(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2020
doctor306:
This lady has done nothing wrong to humanity, i was healed by dat video she posted the posted .

those over serious bunch don’t like seeing who is doing well
Mtcheww

Sorry for you.

So twerking @work is doing well?

Go and protest in Ghana.

You think Ghana is Nigeria where you celebrate poo in the name of civilisation?
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Raxxye(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2020
She was declared wanted for dancing?
That Nurse's Body no get work!
What did she do wrong?
I think the man there is probably her husband and they were both enjoying it. What's wrong with that?
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Nobody: 8:59am On May 16, 2020
YoungAncient1:
People don't seem to know the significance of the uniform anymore. Abusing the uniform, is like publicly dishonouring your family.

Because of stupidity, most people are using their hands to do to themselves, what their village people should have done.
Don't be ridiculous mate! police men dance in their uniform over here and no qualms grin what an achaic mindset you sure needs to get out more.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2020
gypsey:
It's really really sad, Me and my manager dance always at work always she loves it. she says a happy employee is a productive employe and it also means i am happy working with her or the company.

Most Nigerians just enjoy being miserable... It deeply offends them to see people doing extremely fun things they never conceive of doing. Pity!!!
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by bluefilm: 9:01am On May 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

I can surely bet you didn't make this same comment when your gods in Europe went nude on social media protesting lack of Protective Gears...

What has a nurse twerking in her free time got to do with professionally fighting Covid-19 at the front lines??!... It's too early for this pointless hypocrisy.

Shut up, you _fucking _dumbarse.

I saw a similar video of nurses in america doing the same nonsense.

You can see for yourself here:

https://banned.video/watch?id=5eb22b3883340a006be12cd1

That is the reason for my lambasting all the so called frontliners wherever they may be on the planet because they are all part of this scam orchestrated to kill off the world economy under the premises of COVID19.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by temptnow: 9:02am On May 16, 2020
ugly things
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by vivalavida(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2020
Girls know how to abuse uniforms.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by UNUKHASO: 9:03am On May 16, 2020
IN NIGERIA EVERYBODY IS A NURSE, CHEMIST AYTENDANT,HOSPITAL CLEANER, HOSPITAL GATEMAN, HOSPITAL ELECTRICIAN AUXILIARY NURSE EVEN ENVIRONMENTAL AGENT ONCE YOU PUT ON UNIFORM AND YOU ARE AROUND THE HEALH FACILITIES YOU ARE A NURSE PROFESSIONAL NOT AUXILIARY
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2020
bluefilm:

Shut up, you _fucking _dumbarse.

I saw a similar video of nurses in america doing the same nonsense.

You can see for yourself here:

https://banned.video/watch?id=5eb22b3883340a006be12cd1

That is the reason for my lambasting all the so called frontliners wherever they may be on the planet because they are all part of this scam orchestrated to kill off the world economy under the premises of COVID19.

Depression is a silent killer.... Look up a psychologist or psychiatrist for professional help before you turn suicidal!!!
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Nobody: 9:04am On May 16, 2020
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2020
I don't think are doin the right job.. oh well I guess she don't care
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Opperwezen(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

I have seen well trained, highly professional and gifted nurses and doctors do far "worse" in their free times... I even know of a gifted indispensable neurosurgeon who smokes weed and parties crazily in his spare time.

Why are you people so ignorant and hypocritical on this thread!!! Na wa o!!!
No one is indispensable.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by sisisioge: 9:07am On May 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin

What she's doing so effortlessly is hard o
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by olawale1516(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2020
Slurity:
Don't tweak she won't listen to me, now see your life outside

You know her.. give us the identity and will pay you 1million naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.