Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association (129768 Views)

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Officers Declared Wanted For Insulting Ibrahim Idris Police IG In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Nobody: 9:35am On May 16, 2020
Can someone find me this nurse please!! pear bottom, that's how i like them. tongue you people can carry on with your sanctimonious judgemental comments, i just want the girl!
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Pain(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2020
What exactly has she done wrong? She kill person?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by obinnaoduduwa: 9:37am On May 16, 2020
Most u people comment and write rubbish in everything ,dI'd she do that on there hospital or what,people should go and sit down and mind there business

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Mayflowa(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2020
lereinter:

Everybody that wears a nurse uniform has become a qualified nurse

Believe in lies

I wonder why they will feel she must be a nurse? She may be acting. Anyone can wear a nurse uniform even police uniform
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by shugabasbn: 9:43am On May 16, 2020
lacruz12:
I missed the real video... Anyone with a functional link?

If your eyes contrast covid19 from the looking na don't blame Buhari
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Alphamayor(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2020
There are things you should do with your uniform and things you ought not to do. They know the ethics but they will still go ahead breaking them all because of clout. Pls before you rain insults on me, I know what I am saying.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Farki: 9:45am On May 16, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
farki... investigate wetin

We need to assess and determine who is behind
this dangerous video. Some patients are at risk of developing high blood pressure. grin
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Nobody: 9:48am On May 16, 2020
Maddddd shit mehn!
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by tomdon(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2020
Lionessza6:
Good,punish her. I have no issues with someone showcasing their twerking skills* in their free time or personal space , but doing this at work or wearing work clothes is just being disrespectful. Hope she gets suspended without pay for some months.

Back to sender. Is it your ass?? Over sabi holy holy
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Champneys: 9:52am On May 16, 2020
Social media will be the death and destruction of many.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by thegloor: 9:53am On May 16, 2020
Backward Africa

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Sergioaguero: 9:57am On May 16, 2020
Na wa o. I wish I am married. My wife will twerk for me alone not for the world... This woman could kill somebody Just like that. Power of a woman. Meanwhile Get this Ebook on catfish farming.

A - Z PRACTICAL CATFISH FARMING.

Start Catfish farming at your backyard now you are at home. Catfish is not rocket science, once you follow all the practical steps in this ebook you are good to go.

Order the ebook on whatsapp via 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4.

And get ebook sent to you on whatsapp in PDF format.

Ebook Cost N500 without free phone guidance on set up.

Special offer:
Ebook Cost N1000 with free guidance on set up via phone call anyday apart from Sundays.

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by CAPSLOCKED: 9:58am On May 16, 2020
gypsey:
Can someone find that nurse i would like to take her shopping in paris she sure has a nice butty.

I mean it!! find her! cheesy

I'M THE NURSE IN THE VIDEO.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by hope4nigeria(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2020
Gracefulhope:

What she enjoy doing has put her in a pot of hot pepper soup.

Can't she do the twerking while on ordinary cloth?
Why work uniform.
eeerrrr, you know medically, human have few minutes of madness daily, and you don't know when the madness will come.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Coldie(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2020
Shormiey:
She might lose her license if care is not taken....twerk kee her there. shocked
But how does her twerking have anything to do with her career?

Does it affect her performance in any way?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by hollywater: 10:02am On May 16, 2020
I didn't see anything wrong with what She did.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by olaalekan: 10:03am On May 16, 2020
doctor306:
This lady has done nothing wrong to humanity, i was healed by dat video she posted the posted .

those over serious bunch don’t like seeing who is doing well
Mtcheww
Doing well indeed. I don't know what the world is turning into. No regard for ethics any longer.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Nobody: 10:04am On May 16, 2020
Rubbish. Just go to America/Canadian embassy with you nursing certificate and apply for asylum on ground of persecution..and don't forget to thank me in few years to come

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Nobody: 10:04am On May 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M THE NURSE IN THE VIDEO.
CAPSLOCKED come on now! grin i don't believe you.

You never appeared to me as a female with your robust views and critics on Religion and pastors.

African women loves religion and pastors and will never criticise them.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by farem: 10:06am On May 16, 2020
hope4nigeria:
She has done a very good job doing that, you know how many people she has healed killed spiritually watching that stuff, that's what we called hormones stipudy. It's good for health.

The other side always sees things from different perspectives. For example darkness is considered Light and vice versa
Ephesians 4:18
Having the understanding darkened... , because of the blindness of their heart:
2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by itu404(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2020
But she ought to know that any work that requires uniform has ethics. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by sacajawea: 10:11am On May 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:

WELL SERVED, since SENSE has become a scarce commodity among several nowadays Ladies.
I like your DP, can you share me similar Pics or Give me a link to download them
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by CAPSLOCKED: 10:12am On May 16, 2020
gypsey:
CAPSLOCKED come on now! grin i don't believe you.

1000 EUROS AND I'LL MAIL YOU MY UNDIES.
3000 EUROS AND I'LL MAIL YOU MY TOES.
5000 EUROS FOR A PICTURE OF MY THIGHS.
10000 EUROS AND I'LL MAIL YOU A 30-MINUTE LONG VIDEO OF ME TWERKING MADLY.

ALL THESE SUCCESSFULLY SECURED FROM MY FAVORITE MERCHANT, XVIDEOS, OF COURSE.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Uckroot: 10:15am On May 16, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Damn bad, that's indiscipline, yeah she gat the skill but not why on duty. She should be suspended

Dumbgerian. It is only in africa that uniformed workers are treated with such ignorant “holier-than-thou” senselessness.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by crafteck(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2020
Lionessza6:
Good,punish her. I have no issues with someone showcasing their twerking skills* in their free time or personal space , but doing this at work or wearing work clothes is just being disrespectful. Hope she gets suspended without pay for some months.

For dancing in uniform?
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Nobody: 10:17am On May 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

1000 EUROS AND I'LL MAIL YOU MY UNDIES.
3000 EUROS AND I'LL MAIL YOU MY TOES.
5000 EUROS FOR A PICTURE OF MY THIGHS.
10000 EUROS AND I'LL MAIL YOU A 30-MINUTE LONG VIDEO OF ME TWERKING MADLY.

ALL THESE SUCCESSFULLY SECURED FROM MY FAVORITE MERCHANT, XVIDEOS, OF COURSE.
Whaaat?! shocked You never appeared to me as a female with your robust views and critics on religion and pastors.

African women loves religion and pastors and will never criticise them

I am still i doubt, let me wake up from been flabagersted. cheesy ofcourse, ××× videos.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by afrika(f): 10:17am On May 16, 2020
Religion is a problem in Africa.

We were taught

But now

We know better than the ones that taught us.

All the pipu condemning such, go secretively to watch the white do their tin.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by don3e(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2020
Lionessza6:
Don't mind the Op ooooo....just a strategy to create traffic and a lot will watch the video on this media.....People do thing because of money.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2020
Uckroot:

Dumbgerian. It is only in africa that uniformed workers are treated with such ignorant “holier-than-thou” senselessness.
Baba calm down, this is simple thing, wherever found yourself I believe u gat to blend with their culture and believe. If she in obodo oyibo, she can even act Indecency and I will watch it bcs she gat what I like (nice booty)
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by Uckroot: 10:21am On May 16, 2020
Alphamayor:
There are things you should do with your uniform and things you ought not to do. They know the ethics but they will still go ahead breaking them all because of clout. Pls before you rain insults on me, I know what I am saying.

you don’t know shit. Your societal elders are a bunch of authoritarian fools with a misguided sense of holiness.
The same fools milking public funds dry that in turn kills millions due to lack of equipments are the same one forming disciplinarian.
Africa is Doomed because of this behavior and people like you are deceived into judging people because of meaningless things.
What does twerking have to do with her competence at the job?
Sometimes you have to look at developed countries and look at yourself and ask yourself if the trash you have been running around hounding are ReALLY the issues of society.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by ekitimanalways(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2020
freshgbedu:
The Ghanaian nurse who went viral this week for tw3rking like a pro in her uniform is wanted by the Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives’ Association.

A few days ago a nurse in her Uniform went viral for displaying her whining skills on Instagram, just in case you have no idea about what we are talking about, let me brief you on it

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAOFdlmHnaX/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
Damn! ...ass like that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) / Careers In Public Health / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.