Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! (2504 Views)

Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York / If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. / Two Poachers Caught While Tracking A Hyena To Their Den In Bauchi State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Igbojihadist: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
KulKid:
Be matured for once, if u ain't helping or know any who is just pass.
you send phone that 1 neva do you, you come send money join see make i clear you well well na greedy caused you all this you get that kind money y didnt you continue with that your biz than trying to compete with dangote at once, there is an igbo adage that say (uche gambling ka eji eme bizness) meaning na gambling mind them they take they do biznes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 5:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Igbojihadist:
you send phone that 1 neva do you, you come send money join see make i clear you well well na greedy caused you all this you get that kind money y didnt you continue with that your biz than trying to compete with dangote at once, there is an igbo adage that say (uche gambling ka eji eme bizness) meaning na gambling mind them they take they do biznes
You no see how foolish you sound, if person send phone and money does that make them greedy? This is someone I knew not a total stranger, he is the greedy party here or you no read my post? If you don't have anything good to contribute just leave this thread lemme not direct my anger on you, are u high or what? Did I send your money or phone? We're here trying to solve a problem and you're adding another problem, people like you end up being nothing in life because of your shallow mentality. Just don't quote me or type anything on my page again pls!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 5:26am On Jun 06, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Well, I'm sad to tell you that we are still trying to get him and the reason is i lost my phone that contains his pictures, but try and get someone working in DSS, not those scammers on nairaland.
ok sir, I will. Thanks for your genuine advice, this period we don't know who is fake and who's real again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Hoodbilonia: 5:35am On Jun 06, 2020
I get enuf street link for wafi.
The whole okere reach pti
No level.
But nawa o.
U sti pay efcc guy man scammer 20k
Why u dull like dis
Efcc cant even bill u 20k.
U2 dull

Allow him go.
Karma and nature must always retaliate bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Igbojihadist: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2020
KulKid:
You no see how foolish you sound, if person send phone and money does that make them greedy? This is someone I knew not a total stranger, he is the greedy party here or you no read my post? If you don't have anything good to contribute just leave this thread lemme not direct my anger on you, are u high or what? Did I send your money or phone? We're here trying to solve a problem and you're adding another problem, people like you end up being nothing in life because of your shallow mentality. Just don't quote me or type anything on my page again pls!
did you tell anyone here when you want give am money now he don jappa you come dey disturb nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Igbojihadist: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2020
KulKid:
f¤¤ck off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by AskProf: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2020
KulKid:
I've sent the EFCC dude about 22k already, only for him to turn out to be fraud too. The picture you see is the picture of the idiot that ran away with my 600K plus.

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Toma2: 7:02am On Jun 06, 2020
KulKid:
lol! I learnt my lesson the hard way. And trust me if I catch am I must give am mark that when he sees it he won't scam anybody again in his life! Idiot was even telling me he spent 3 million on his health, na cancer you get!
U sure say U no be yahoo guy.
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Toma2: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2020
KulKid:
Hello house, so I'm here to give update on this issue. The guy recommended by a nairalander here in the name of Francis who told me he works with EFCC Abuja has turned out to be a scammer also. I don't know what this country is turning into, naxo Nigeria hard reach when even EFCC men too won scam you in the name of tracking a criminal. I am tired and frustrated, any good suggestions at this moment would help please. I'm ready to pay handsomely if this fraudster is caught. Below are details of my chat with the so called EFCC guy.
Why would U contact someone privately U fall my hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2020
I always wonder how people feel happy dubbing other people....it's not fair na

imagine all those amount of money.....that guy when arrested, must be prosecuted.....

I cry sometimes when I hear story of people being scammed of their money.......

I hope you fully recover your money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2020
AskProf:

that's the idiot o, he collected over 22K from me. This life sha, people won't just change for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2020
Toma2:

U sure say U no be yahoo guy.
Lol, if I be Yahoo boy I no go go bother dey track am now! I do legit business, I'm more active on the Tlc forum here on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Toma2:

Why would U contact someone privately U fall my hand
No, someone here from nairaland actually referred me to the dude. He called me saying he saw my post and is willing to help by directing me to someone who actually can track the phone. I don't know what I saved his number with but I remember him telling me his name was Francis. I think it's same scammers on here trying to scam people by pretending to help dem catch other fraudsters. Nawa o, this country don spoil finish, once I fit get means leave I'm leaving for good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Toma2: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2020
KulKid:
No, someone here from nairaland actually referred me to the dude. He called me saying he saw my post and is willing to help by directing me to someone who actually can track the phone. I don't know what I saved his number with but I remember him telling me his name was Francis. I think it's same scammers on here trying to scam people by pretending to help dem catch other fraudsters. Nawa o, this country don spoil finish, once I fit get means leave I'm leaving for good.
Who's the person.. they both work hand to hand.. please mention the username

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Toma2: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2020
Is the username, Askprof?? Cos the mofo is viewing this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by AskProf: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Toma2:
Is the username, Askprof?? Cos the mofo is viewing this thread

You must be out of your mind... Did you even read the comment by the OP on my post.

Do not ever try that crap again.

Do not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Toma2: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2020
AskProf:

You must be out of your mind.
Na question na...
Na U direct kullkid to the scammer or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by AskProf: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2020
KulKid:
that's the idiot o, he collected over 22K from me. This life sha, people won't just change for good.

He is a veteran scammer:

His monikers on Nairaland include but not limited to:

Holycrest,
Golden1982,
Auntyrose,
Sealawd
Mudiagaogbivwie,
Ikhure.

All above monikers are operated eith same phone number:

0803 711 1012

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Toma2:

Who's the person.. they both work hand to hand.. please mention the username
I can't remember the username only the name he told me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by AskProf: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2020
KulKid:

The person refering you & the "EFCC" scammer are the same. See my updated post above.
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Toma2: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2020
KulKid:
Your fault thou.
You didn't do some findings...
Someone called you from nairaland and you didn't ask for his username or valid information. Too much money in the air shocked
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Toma2: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2020
AskProf:

You must be out of your mind... Did you even read the comment by the OP on my post.

Do not ever try that crap again.

Do not.
U don dey vex..
Sorry sir
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Toma2:

Your fault thou.
You didn't do some findings...
Someone called you from nairaland and you didn't ask for his username or valid information. Too much money in the air shocked
lol, no not like that. He asked to buy an item before bringing up this issue. Yes I bleeped up I know, I was just in a haste to catch the thief.
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2020
Toma2:

Na question na...
Na U direct kullkid to the scammer or not
bruh let's not lay accusing fingers, I know the idiot may be viewing the thread but let's be mature with our posts please. I believe we can catch the fools involved in this and make sure they don't scam anyone again. As for u mudiaga continue scamming people in the pretense of helping them get their stolen items back. Na here be your last bustop, I tell you say news go carry this matter just watch and see.
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by ikombe: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Asadujames202:
Forgive and forget.

Leave the matter to God

Are you the guy angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Bidapex(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
I’ll suggest you lure the guy. Since he is still active on social media. You can get someone with an average account to play tricks on him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Well Dressed Baby Abandoned At Roadside {pictured} / Where Can I Get A Gun In Port Harcourt / Please Help Me; He’s My Sick Son – Yahoo Boy Uses Osita Iheme’s Photo To Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.