Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! (2503 Views)

Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York / If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. / Two Poachers Caught While Tracking A Hyena To Their Den In Bauchi State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 2:18am On May 16, 2020
Hello greetings to you all! I'll just go straight to the point! Ok I happen to know this guy from my hometown in Delta state Abraka before I relocated to Lagos! He was like this bros we all respected I never even knew he could do such a terrible act! Fast forward to 2019 I msg him on IG telling him how life's been treating me in Lagos trying to get one or two advice from him! And he was like he's not even looking for a job he sells gold now and electronics! He's more into business because white collar jobs don't pay well! I actually liked the advice but I had no funds back then so I had it in mind whenever I make little money I'm gonna contact him so we partner up or something! Fast forward to 2020 I did started a business of my own after leaving my job which wasn't even paying well! So I contacted him and told him my plans of going fully into other business ventures and I would be happy if he puts me through on what he does and how I can invest in it also and make cool cash! Because I no won suffer at all my plans are to help my family and the people around me as I've seen what poverty does to people I need to make it not just for myself but for others too. This idiot told me he has a contract for me all I need to do is send a sample of my product that's the phone I sell to him so he shows his boss after confirmation they are gonna send close to 3M to supply dem more phones because they need it for their staffs! I did this without hesitation not because I wasn't scared but because I trusted this guy due to the fact we actually know way back! This thing happened when the Corona virus just started as at march! After sending the phone he also told me of an oil business investment which I also sent 150k to him! And extra 50K making it 200K! Plus and iPhone worth almost 300K iPhone 11 factory Unlocked with accessories! Fast forward to almost 2 months this guy was telling me he's sick he has spent 3 million on his health! That they arrested his boy whom he told to go help him pick up the phone that they found cocaine alongside the package! I said shiooo, guy if u won lie u no sabi lie na me u won dey tell nonsense! Immediately he blocked me! Now he ain't picking my calls! Pls I need anyone who has experience in tracking this kinda heartless thieves! Let's work together to catch him and you'll be rewarded I promise you that! I've all his details! He currently lives in Abuja! I've got his real names, pictures, full backup of our chats including pictures of so called scam oil investment and the bank details of the individual whom he transferred the money to! With all this I know it's possible to catch him! Thanks, anticipating any advice on this matter!

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 2:21am On May 16, 2020
The idiot was even telling me to leave my house, I should throw away my SIM that the NDLEA are tracking me after they saw cocaine in the package! I should leave the address I placed on the package! I went to GIG logistics park to confirm only to for them to tell me that nothing like that happened! He's a thief!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by budaatum: 2:27am On May 16, 2020
KulKid:

I happen to know this guy from my hometown in Delta state Abraka before I relocated to Lagos! He was like this bros we all respected
You want us to go to your hometown with you?
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Staphylococcus: 2:32am On May 16, 2020
Since you have his details, just go report him at the police station.

2 Likes

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by mattsejuro(m): 2:48am On May 16, 2020
Hi,
Sorry for your loss but you shouldn't have trusted him easily. In business, you should do away with familiarity. And more so, any business you plan to venture into that will involve giving money to someone to start...it always end up in tears.

You can report him at the police station and probably take a police man to his bank via which you transferred money to, so they freeze his account first off.

And then the police can advice further.

2 Likes

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by AngryIgboMan: 2:51am On May 16, 2020
Lol... There you have the business vomiting money for him!

He is into fulltime 419!

1 Like

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Fuckkthemod: 2:55am On May 16, 2020
Go to EFCC

3 Likes

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by bolaji3071(m): 3:02am On May 16, 2020
See the heartless scammer living large on ill gotten money. At Op, just try and contact EFCC as advised.

1 Like

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by seankafor(m): 3:07am On May 16, 2020
No brother In the streets bro.. at least that's a lesson learnt..

But if na me, I go track am and stab him to death.. if he no kill me, I personally will kill him.

1 Like

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by quality01(m): 3:52am On May 16, 2020
I can assist in tracking him jst provide me all necessary details about him

1 Like

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by johnkey: 3:55am On May 16, 2020
hehe Instagram 'influencer' don influence your money

1 Like

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by sauceEEP(m): 5:17am On May 16, 2020
Very simple go to EFCC and file a petition since you have his full details...
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Nickshrapnel: 5:29am On May 16, 2020
You don lose guard, you allow am run you local scam. Go to the police or PI(if they are in Nigeria)
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by teemotee: 5:31am On May 16, 2020
KulKid:
The idiot was even telling me to leave my house, I should throw away my SIM that the NDLEA are tracking me after they saw cocaine in the package! I should leave the address I placed on the package! I went to GIG logistics park to confirm only to for them to tell me that nothing like that happened! He's a thief!
cc cjudy
he may be able to help

or you get him arrested yourself since you know his details

1 Like

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Nobody: 5:47am On May 16, 2020
Send me his details on my email... I'll track him for free jezking042@gmail.com
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2020
budaatum:

You want us to go to your hometown with you?
No sir! He's in Abuja now!
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2020
teemotee:
cc cjudy
he may be able to help

or you get him arrested yourself since you know his details
Yeah I'll search for that moniker! I would have but the idiot gave me a fake address!
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2020
mattsejuro:
Hi,
Sorry for your loss but you shouldn't have trusted him easily. In business, you should do away with familiarity. And more so, any business you plan to venture into that will involve giving money to someone to start...it always end up in tears.

You can report him at the police station and probably take a police man to his bank via which you transferred money to, so they freeze his account first off.

And then the police can advice further.
Thanks! I'll do just that!
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2020
seankafor:
No brother In the streets bro.. at least that's a lesson learnt..

But if na me, I go track am and stab him to death.. if he no kill me, I personally will kill him.
lol! I learnt my lesson the hard way. And trust me if I catch am I must give am mark that when he sees it he won't scam anybody again in his life! Idiot was even telling me he spent 3 million on his health, na cancer you get!

1 Like

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hello house, so I'm here to give update on this issue. The guy recommended by a nairalander here in the name of Francis who told me he works with EFCC Abuja has turned out to be a scammer also. I don't know what this country is turning into, naxo Nigeria hard reach when even EFCC men too won scam you in the name of tracking a criminal. I am tired and frustrated, any good suggestions at this moment would help please. I'm ready to pay handsomely if this fraudster is caught. Below are details of my chat with the so called EFCC guy.

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
I've sent the EFCC dude about 22k already, only for him to turn out to be fraud too. The picture you see is the picture of the idiot that ran away with my 600K plus.
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
The idiot who scammed me of over 600K is still even posting pictures and video, singing one one billion dollars inside motor for Instagram after blocking my main account. Na wa for humans o, the thing is still like a movie in my eyes. undecided

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Igbojihadist: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
e don be for you

1 Like

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Igbojihadist:
e don be for you
Be matured for once, if u ain't helping or know any who is just pass.

1 Like

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Pearlyakin(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
KulKid:
Be matured for once, if u ain't helping or know any who is just pass.
Make a report to EFCC and try to get someone working with DSS too, they are good in tracking number.
I'm having similar issue to, i introduced a friend i met on whatsapp to another friend, maybe it's because I'm too friendly na so dat one send am money for iPhone X, but the stupid guy said he sent the phone thru a driver and that the driver stole the phone when we all know that it is a big lie.
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by tellwisdom: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
KulKid:
The idiot who scammed me of over 600K is still even posting pictures and video, singing one one billion dollars inside motor for Instagram after blocking my main account. Na wa for humans o, the thing is still like a movie in my eyes. undecided

grin grin

Delta people and scam are like 5&6. No human born of a woman can change this thought.

4 Likes

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Make a report to EFCC and try to get someone working with DSS too, they are good in tracking number.
I'm having similar issue to, i introduced a friend i met on whatsapp to another friend, maybe it's because I'm too friendly na so dat one send am money for iPhone X, but the stupid guy said he sent the phone thru a driver and that the driver stole the phone when we all know that it is a big lie.
Was he caught? If yes please which means did u use and anybody I can contact will help.
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by KulKid(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
tellwisdom:

grin grin

Delta people and scam are like 5&6. No human born of a woman can change this thought.
fraud isn't by tribe or state please, it's the person in question who determines what they want to do in life.

2 Likes

Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Pearlyakin(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
KulKid:
Was he caught? If yes please which means did u use and anybody I can contact will help.
Well, I'm sad to tell you that we are still trying to get him and the reason is i lost my phone that contains his pictures, but try and get someone working in DSS, not those scammers on nairaland.
Re: Hello! Help Needed In Tracking A Scammer! Reward Guaranteed! by Asadujames202(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Forgive and forget.

Leave the matter to God

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Death After He Stabbed His Friend For Sleeping With Girlfriend / Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! / Nairalander Who Is Serving Life In Jail Is A Pedophile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.