Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG (12181 Views)

BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Summons Finance, Education Ministers, ASUU President / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Reps Probe NPA Over Whistleblower’s $1bn Secret Account Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Nobody: 7:47am On May 16, 2020
With the kind of people in Govt, it's difficult to see how Nigeria will become a better place.
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by 2fine2fast(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
Ondo state has always been rules by thieves, that's why there has never been any development there, the state is so poor that half of its population are beggars on the streets of the capital.

They should hold their leaders to account for their money he has stolen.

Thunder will fire that your useless stinky mouth spewing falsehood, saying Akure is full of beggars.
Which state are you from, let's compare the poverty statistics/profile.
Oloshi.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Georgry(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
Ondo state has always been rules by thieves, that's why there has never been any development there, the state is so poor that half of its population are beggars on the streets of the capital.

One day you will have sense

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by OBTMOS(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2020
4.3billion naira... Jesus, too many wicked people in this country
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by sped1oro(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2020
Banks and Government are the real corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Xstremebj: 8:42am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=SLAP44 post=89599989]Ondo state has always been rules by thieves, that's why there has never been any development there, the state is so poor that half of its population are beggars on the streets of the capital.

They should hold their leaders to account for their money he has stolen.[

You know not what you are talking about bro

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by jaytee01(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2020
The legislators want their own share of the loot.
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Yabsun(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2020
EFCC should join in the investigation. I don't trust those lawmakers. They could give them shut up money and pim! We won't hear anything about it again. No be Nigeria again undecided
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by ransomed: 8:46am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:

If half of the population are beggars on the street of the state capital, do you think there won't be total lockdown at Akure? You can exaggerate in Africa.
Ondo people would rather face their cocoa plantations, kolanut stuff, palm oil and palm produce than beg.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Joefat: 8:50am On May 16, 2020
If 4.3B spent 10yrs in a single account with 6% interest rate, it will be 12.6B by now..
And they keep say Nigeria is broke with all this B B B monies. If this can be found, what about does wasn't touched the board day light before it's looted..
Anger of God will visit all these leaders..
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Ologogoro: 8:57am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:

To me, they're still way above Ekiti State

Ekiti state is so so poor
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Nobody: 9:03am On May 16, 2020
And I'm broke like this?
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Nobody: 9:17am On May 16, 2020
That money is gone for good. They will loot that money now. They investigating it to loot it. This country nobody have interests on the common good of the citizens. They all are fighting for their pocket. For ten years the money had been there generating interest for the first looter but looted it with wisdom now the second looter will not have that wisdom like the first. The second looter will loot the whole money
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Xantosdamy(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:

at first you made sense but you still showed your stupidity have you been to Akure and see half of the population begging maybe it your family members that are on the street who knows

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by wink2015(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2020
The Ondo State House of Assembly has commenced investigation into the source of the N4.3bn allegedly discovered in a secret bank account by the state government.

The money was said to have been deposited into Zenith Bank account by one of the past administrations.

The money said to have been in the said account for over 10 years was allegedly withdrawn and spent by the Rotimi Akeredolu administration without informing the Assembly.

The legislators have summoned the Commissioner for Finance, Wale Akinterinwa, and Accountant General of the state, Laolu Akindolire, to appear before them on Thursday to explain how the money was found and withdrawn by the executive without their approval.

The Speaker of the Assembly, Bamidele Oloyeloogun, directed Akinterinwa and Akindolire to come with all documents relating to the transactions and the accrued interest.

Akinterinwa pledged to comply with the instructions.

Speaking after Friday’s plenary, the Chairman, House Committee on Public Acounts, Ademola Edamisan, said the matter would be thoroughly investigated.

The lawmaker, who represents Irele Constituency, said since the money was in a fixed account for over 10 year, the assembly was interested in the accrued interest.

He said, “They (executive) claimed they have recovered N4.3bn from the money but the committee is keenly interested in the actual interest generated for over 10 years and we requested comprehensive details of the account.

“The committee is interested in full details of how the account has been operated over the years, who authorised the opening of the account, who are the signatories and when was the account opened.

“We hope the commissioner and the AG will come out with comprehensive details of the account, so we will be able to calculate the cost running interest so far in the account.
https://punchng.com/ondo-assembly-probes-n4-3bn-in-secret-account-summons-finance-commissioner-ag/

EVEN WITH THE DROP IN CRUDE OIL REVENUE TO STATES AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SOME PUBLIC SERVANTS, POLITICIANS AND CONTRACTORS THAT ARE ENTRUSTED WITH PUBLIC FUNDS ARE STILL PILFERING THE LITTLE ON THE NATIONS TREASURY.

Some people get wicked heart too much !
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by luminouz(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Lies and lies. I bet you dont even live there. undecided
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2020
I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA I TRIED OF NIGERIA
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Legendguru: 4:30pm On May 16, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 16, 2020
ifymadu:
Audio probe, all they are after is their share of the money and that will be the last you hear of the bloody probe. initial gragra. Bunch of thieves...

You said it all. They are only mad because they weren't included in the largesse. They are all thieves.
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by MCIU: 8:43pm On May 16, 2020
Macsjebs:
Sometimes no matter how much marketing Mega Churches In Unites States you do and how many times you tell nairalanders to view your signature, not everyone would which is understandable - it's a fast paced world where time matters...

But if you could take time out to see the thread on my signature, I think it's really worth it....
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by PropertyBuying(f): 7:28am On May 18, 2020
Enoch07:
lol all the men way go share the money don dey line up
Lol... Government really needs a lot of money to run. Or how would you explain am individual own suck money and spends it within a short while without a substantial part is it going into any investment?
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Saphire16(f): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2020
Enoch07:
lol all the men way go share the money don dey line up

they should include me in d sharing mbok
Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by Smartfix: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2020
If you have a crack or chip on your windshield and you happen to be reading this, do well to contact me on the numbers on my signature below. Cracks on windshield are very much repairable and the replacement cost saved with the help of a UV-aided modern technology. The earlier a crack or chip is repaired the better the result and the safer and healthier the windshield, as a professionally done glass repair ultimately ends any chance of a spread or further running of the crack in addition to restoring the windshield to a near perfect state without any sign of a damage.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Nigerian Immigration Consultant Sentenced To Jail In Canada / APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) / Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.