Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures (55987 Views)

MTN Nigeria Limited Changes To PLC Ahead Of NSE Listing / MTN Nigeria Experiencing Dawntimes; MTN Apologies / Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Coldie(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2020
With the kind of hate black south Africans are always dishing out to us on twitter I wonder what that south african woman and that man are looking for in Nigeria
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Reex12(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2020
so?
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by samdaisi: 10:19am On May 16, 2020
its you guys that will pay for scampademic covid 19 donation for fed govt,I personal know that they will pass the expenses to their customers
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by vertueptime: 10:23am On May 16, 2020
shugabasbn:
Zoom can be better na

They offer mtn video calls so they cant use zoom
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Chuknovski(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2020
edoairways:

Their data is cheap

e no cheap o, they are giving me 350mb for 300#, while others enjoy 1g for 2oo# I called customer care its stories
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by apexc2072: 10:30am On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 2824023[/color]
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by NigeriaB(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2020
toffyz:
Still nonsense

Won't they share the Microphone?

Or each person brought his/her own Microphone?

They're just following protocols anyways. I understand

After each use, the microphone is sanitized.
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by DelphiOracle(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2020
shugabasbn:
Zoom can be better na
Dem no get data for zoom
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by ofem89(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2020
I remembered when they use to activate me on packages I have not subscribed to just to sweet my little airtime away which I was having hope on, just to wake up and see nothing remaining and it grieves me so much cos they do it oftenly but I have no option and no one to complain to,never know God will raise NCC in future for me.OBJ connive with them to do all this to Nigeria citizens.God thanks u for hearing our cry. mtn,God reward you for ur inhumanity against my people.to all those who knows wat I meant i feel ur pains on wat u went through in their hands.God bless Nigeria...
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by apexc7917: 10:38am On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 2578742[/color]
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Amozever12: 10:44am On May 16, 2020
What's the essence of social distancing when you all share the same microphone or an I the only one seeing the same microphone held by different ppl??
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Myself2(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2020
@ Pic 4 and 5
Is that not Ernest Ndukwe the former DG NCC ??
So as chief regulator, he had been in bed with one of the operators he was meant to regulate. Ttalk about corruption and conflict of interest.
No wonder the telcos keep raping their customers through all the holes
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by davibid: 10:48am On May 16, 2020
platido:
Dear Mr. Mike Adenuga

If you can improve in your technology and network band. and also be truthful to we your indigenous citizens, makes your data last, good network anyway you go and be reliable to your megabits..1g is 1g.... please be fast about it so that we can stone this criminals call MTN out of this our country... money they've extort from us is much.

There's nothing they'll do that will please me.

Honestly I believe MTN is paying GLO not to improve on the service because its hard to believe that GLO don’t know how unreliable is their network and I know if they want to improve it truly they have all it takes. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by kyng(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2020
platido:
Dear Mr. Mike Adenuga

If you can improve in your technology and network band. and also be truthful to we your indigenous citizens, makes your data last, good network anyway you go and be reliable to your megabits..1g is 1g.... please be fast about it so that we can stone this criminals call MTN out of this our country... money they've extort from us is much.

MTN is the best network in Nigeria all the indigenous network na cast
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by platido(m): 10:51am On May 16, 2020
kyng:

MTN is the best network in Nigeria all the indigenous network na cast

That's what I asked for his improvement in all ramifications
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by nairalee(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2020
platido:
Dear Mr. Mike Adenuga

Thanks for this. I'm even eager to exercise my patriotism by patronizing glo but it's useless in my room and office. The last time I tried to use it I was frustrated. What annoys me is when I see them doing promo, celebrity endorsement etc. Money they shoulda prioritize to improve their network. What's the use of promo with poor network? I swear if glo gives 100naira for 10gig I won't buy cos I won't even be able to exhaust 10mb inside.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by GodPunishBiafra: 10:59am On May 16, 2020
platido:
Dear Mr. Mike Adenuga

I support

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by AnanseK(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2020
Discussing 5G I’m sure
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by shepherd003: 11:03am On May 16, 2020
Do they pass the mic around.?
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Aguogba(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2020
danduchi:
Thieves... Can so zap data ehhg
serious ones. The worst part is that since there main business now is data due to WhatsApp, zoom, Viber etc., they make it a point of duty to deplete it with an annoying rate from customers account. Nobody knows how they really bill users for data. They need someone to sue them or to be called out on social media before they'll amend their ways. A boycott may also work.
It took me to leave Naija to understand how wicked MTN is. Until they adopt monthly unlimited data subscription plan like what we have here , our people remain their slaves.
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by PHijo(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2020
platido:
Dear Mr. Mike Adenuga

Too late!

MTN is more of a Nigerian company than Adenuga's Glo
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by sisisioge: 11:27am On May 16, 2020
I hope they all sanitized their hands after holding that mike grin
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Bignat: 11:28am On May 16, 2020
platido:
Dear Mr. Mike Adenuga

Sir, for the past 2years and some months I and my wife have been on the glo data plan(4G) and its been a wonderful experience...

Glo is really trying with there data and I uesd to measure data usage with a third party app and it usually corresponds with my actual data size purchased.

I don't work for Glo but I have to give them kudos for their data service...

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Kingstanding: 11:32am On May 16, 2020
platido:
Dear Mr. Mike Adenuga

. You're right. I will never do anything with MTN I don't care what is going to cost me, MTN in Nigeria is not to make life is for Nigerians but to reap Nigerians off in which I'm not going to be among. Useless company.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by WaffenSS(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2020
That's one scanty AGM

Looks more like an executive meeting.
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by promotervickky(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2020
angry
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by promotervickky(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2020
But the social distancing in the 2nd picture is too much o
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 16, 2020
platido:
Dear Mr. Mike Adenuga

Smile...
I support you too!

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Ijaya123: 12:36pm On May 16, 2020
toffyz:
Still nonsense

Won't they share the Microphone?

Or each person brought his/her own Microphone?

They're just following protocols anyways. I understand

And after they will go wash their hands, Everything is still in order.
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2020
buh the Gap is too much na ... a hill that should have contain up 500 is now open for only 6 persons ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? / What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.