Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest (805 Views)

Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest by Great100000: 9:00am On May 16, 2020
The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest Person In The World

Mark Zuckerberg is 35yrs old and has only one business, Facebook launched in February2004.

Aliko Dangote is 62yrs old ,he has a business empire and has been in business for over 41 years.

In 2012, Dangote was named the 43rd richest man in the world (Forbes) while Mark was 66th. In 2017, Mark became the 5th richest person, while Dangote dropped to the 105th position.

But in 2019, Mark became the 8th ichest person, while Dangote became the 136th richest man in the world.

Mark has achieved more globally in 7years than Dangote has done in 41 years.

Why now?

This is because Dangote started his business in the industrial age, which required physical strength to succeed. While Mark started his business in the information Age, which requires intelligence.

Here's the thing You need to embrace knowledge from the comfort of your room, you can leverage on our social media links and your smartphone to impact your life and your family positively.

Embrace and apply Innovation ,You need new keys to open new doors. Old keys won't work in this new age of Technology.

Technological advancements are the way forward. Position yourself now or you will be relegated for life.

Thanks for reading.

Do well to apply this in your life and watch your life move forward and overtake those there before you.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/740351b4321a1662e85973b41c33b4c5?client=news

Re: The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest by Ezennwa(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2020
hmm!

Your opinion.
Re: The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest by Finnese001: 9:04am On May 16, 2020
ok
Re: The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest by Great100000: 9:05am On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Your opinion.
Hmmmm. I saw this online and share it because i think its a nice article. Thaa is why i put source there.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest by Ezennwa(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2020
Great100000:
Hmmmm. I saw this online and share it because i think its a nice article. Thaa is why i put source there.
Kudos
Re: The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest by Great100000: 9:08am On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
Kudos
Thanks.
Re: The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest by Crbc: 10:39am On May 16, 2020
Misleading title sad
Re: The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest by jasent(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2020
Crbc:
Misleading title sad
what's misleading there?when you are doing online business the world becomes your customers you can grow rapidly. But offline business, you have a geographical bareer.you need hugde investment to set up physical products and also warehouse and offices.but online you have only digital products that never got spoilt or get exhausted. Even If you sell millions of copy..my brother forget it,online business Rocks.
Re: The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest by Great100000: 1:36pm On May 16, 2020
jasent:
what's misleading there?when you are doing online business the world becomes your customers are you can grow rapidly. But offline business, you have a geographical bareer.you need hugde investment to set up physical products and also warehouse and offices.but online you have only digital products that never got spoilt or get exhausted. Even If you sell millions of copy..my brother forget it,online business Rocks.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest by Great100000: 1:36pm On May 16, 2020
Crbc:
Misleading title sad
God bless you also. But its not mislending title.

Thanks.
Re: The Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Overtook Aliko Dangote To Be The 5th Richest by jasent(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2020
Great100000:
God bless you.
Bless u too my brother.

(1) (Reply)

How A South African Built Million Dollar Medical Cannabis Business In Africa / How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.