Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures (69828 Views)

Why Buhari Took Off Face-Mask In Daura – Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by HRMK: 1:58pm On May 16, 2020
WHAT A VERY DUMB QUESTION?U BE JJC 4 9JA?HAHAHA......
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Amdoyin(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2020
Davash222:
Lagosians, see una Prince.
prince indeed

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by feed70: 2:00pm On May 16, 2020
Shay this one shabi press computer wetin him de find for office? Afonja people can hype agbero smh

MCIU5:
Shared with Caption ...

"Don't learn safety by accident.
please always STAYSAFE."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAN3yDKlDzb/

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by ictplotter(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Pls who is he and what does he do for a living?
He was a former VC university of Lagos.The awaiting Executive Governor of Lagos state .
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by wickedtuna: 2:12pm On May 16, 2020
gypsey:
maybe he is.
who knows.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 16, 2020
masterflowx:

Onyi22, The man you're seeing over there has money. Unfortunately his level is high than yours. So, pretend as if you doing know him is nobody business.

Source's of his money?
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by shegra58: 2:14pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
who are you and what are you doing for a living ?
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by shegra58: 2:15pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
pls who are you and what are you doing for a living ?
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by AceVentura: 2:18pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:

He’s the Chief Agbero (Tout) Officer of Lagos/ Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by omotimisaye: 2:23pm On May 16, 2020
SATURDAY PROMO..
MTN DATA 5GB..#1800
MESSAGE ME NOW WILL OFFER LAST��... WhatsApp only����
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Femeto: 2:25pm On May 16, 2020
Oba awon Tout.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by adomuwiner(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2020
Apart from late payment that accompanied April salary which was paid on 14/5/20.IPPIS went further to slash university workers salary by 30000 naira accord to ranks. The new minimum wage was messed up by IPPIS. Instead of enhanced package, IPPIS continue slashing our salary every month
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 16, 2020
kolafolabi:
What I like most about him is simply the value of education giving to his children. Most of his children graduated in the US.
I laugh when I see people shade him. This guy is far greater than even the elite Nigerians. I mean, his son is in MIT. I'll do just anything to be there.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by 3kay945(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2020
drsugar:
Because you are educated doesn't make you better than this Tout.

He most likely has a high IQ, just that he is using it differently.

His success is not a fluke or just by luck or thuggery. He must have been intelligent and smart.

I am trying hard to see sense in this post. undecided

Imagine your submission cry

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by opribo(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2020
If you never met this man MC Oluomo before or know him or been to his house or crossed his path please dont comment.

Leave the comment to those who have encountered him to share their experiences.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by richAgnostic: 2:37pm On May 16, 2020
the bandana is fr what na? agebero na agbero

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Honor10: 2:42pm On May 16, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s] angry

Who cares? I mean who actually cares?!!

If you care that this good for nothing , uneducated, dredge of society, piece of dung, thug for hire, assassin for pay ,son of a bastard wears a face mask then you are worth no more than a grain of shît in the toilet about to be flushed away into a pit.

Not the solid type of shît but the watery type that comes after you eat too much beans portage and moyin moyin with boiled eggs

This man is a worthless scum bag and a dirty , filthy, shît eroded corpse who should not be held in any form of respect if Nigeria was a sane society. Well let me not heap this on Nigeria this is purely a Lagos State thing! No other state can be so idiotic !!

Now when the drunkard Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a jungle , a zoo and a farm we all criticized him but the fact that this rubbish thread is on front page about such a mannerless tout as this idiot , shows how far Lagos State has indeed fallen, unfortunately that bastard named Nnamdi kanu has actually been proved right

Imagine the state of New York in the United States of America using a thug like master P as a brand ambassador? That's what the idiots in Lagos are doing with rubbish like this !!

Education is clearly not wisdom[s][/s]

See the way u are spitting all over the thread, Oluomo is not the cause of ur poverty and ur frustration, dont give urself BP, he no sabi ur mother.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Elvis2kay: 2:45pm On May 16, 2020
Useless morons set of people...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by uuzba(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2020
comshots:
Source's of his money?
Source
Agberos and areaboys who beat up motorists for money
Since Lagos state cannot get rid of such persons, they have indirectly empowered them .
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 2:46pm On May 16, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I laugh when I see people shade him. This guy is far greater than even the elite Nigerians. I mean, his son is in MIT. I'll do just anything to be there.

Including being a tout and engaging in election violence that costs people their lives? Carry on.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Honor10: 2:46pm On May 16, 2020
martineverest:
it's baffling..using phone of almost 1.5 million.

weirdest part is that he doesn't know how to operate it

U need to get sense, he doesn't know how to use it, because he can't read and write?
U know how to use it, but u don't av. Poor thing.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Honor10: 2:49pm On May 16, 2020
Urchman200:
he is to their own criteria which they using to push for Buhari and tinubu..

Am sure if MC oluomo become a governor today, he will do better than the fat toad with PHD in Abia feeding ur parents with kerosene. Haters.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Dandsome: 2:50pm On May 16, 2020
this one is not face mask now, its face helmet cheesy, well wetin concern me, make i go hustle who go send me data on Airtel with this their Me2U plan abeg.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by elisho: 2:51pm On May 16, 2020
lagos next governor criminal
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Ask kanu of Gabon
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Why are Lagosians treating this common Indaboski as if he is the governor?
Why are you pained at his achievement?
Monitor your bp, if not .......
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by rollandben(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Thats Lagos Agbero boss and the alledge up coming lagos state Governor. Naija don dye..hahahaha

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

Including being a tout and engaging in election violence that costs people their lives? Carry on.

Don't read it out of context. Just like many, I'll do anything to be in MIT. Election violence doesn't get you into MIT. The boy is there due to his exceptional performance in high school in Georgia.

Call that man whatever you like. He's done well for his children than many of the so called educated fathers out there.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 16, 2020
kolafolabi:
What I like most about him is simply the value of education giving to his children. Most of his children graduated in the US.
Nairavsdollar wan die ontop MC matter.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by NGpatriot: 2:56pm On May 16, 2020
The way MC dey inflict pain on ipob miscreants dey give me immense joy and satisfaction..

I don't even know what dis man collect from these Abia people sef

Carry on MC, pepper den mercilessly abeg...

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) / Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.