Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures (69829 Views)

Why Buhari Took Off Face-Mask In Daura – Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by LaIabobo: 4:38pm On May 16, 2020
iReddington:
Why is he wearing face shield + nose mask for office? Agbero will always be agbero grin

Chill, he's passing a message.

Also, he is clearly not alone in the office.
Always try to things through before making comments.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by enemyofprogress: 4:39pm On May 16, 2020
Illiteracy is a decease

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by enemyofprogress: 4:40pm On May 16, 2020
LaIabobo:

Chill, he's passing a message.
message to fellow agbero like you

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 4:41pm On May 16, 2020
AuntRose:

True, some times I laugh when people look down at this man saying all sorts of derogatory stuffs bout him, that dude is fulfilled already, if he dies today there'll be plenty encomiums pouring in from the political class, even Mr. President will send his condolence to his family.

There is more to life than "encomiums from the political class". Is that going to secure him a seat in heaven? What exactly is his legacy? What exactly is there to celebrate here?

The same US & MIT Nigerians are running to, because their own country has become useless, did not get to where they are by promoting things like these. Let us learn to speak the truth.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by livebyday(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
Honor10:

Oluomo is relevant than anyone in ur family with ur calmness. Frustrated hater
[/s]

Drug addict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 16, 2020
Honor10:

Am sure if MC oluomo become a governor today, he will do better than the fat toad with PHD in Abia feeding ur parents with kerosene. Haters.
See one of him tout.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by NGpatriot: 5:08pm On May 16, 2020
Urchman200:
u are generalizing, [b]I am not a tribal bigots, what I said about mc olomo I can say same about any miscreants from my region who will like to rise to political power through the act of thuggery, bad leadership is every where I don't glorify anyone, I find it difficult to sing praises of someone, I look more at the institutions or policies. Maybe u are quote the wrong person, nothing u can say about any leader from east that will upset me ooo.

Urchman200:
that the yurobas refused to criticise their own doesn't mean we support our own he is becoming tyrannical or else we have lost the right to criticise anyone doing bad.

You are actually a bigot, according to your bigoted comments on NL.

MC is a miscreant according to you, but the so-called miscreant raised better, smarter, and more brilliant children than you, you don't even know how to spell simple English words or string together decent and legible comments.

You sound like the real tout and agbero.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by AuntRose(f): 5:14pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

There is more to life than "encomiums from the political class". Is that going to secure him a seat in heaven? What exactly is his legacy? What exactly is there to celebrate here?

The same US & MIT Nigerians are running to, because their own country has become useless, did not get to where they are by promoting things like these. Let us learn to speak the truth.
Typical Nigerian; allowing themselves to be beclouded by religion. His legacies are his achievements, do you know the number of people he has blessed through his connections with jobs? do you know how many families he has helped financially? I guess you don't instead you allow yourself to be misguided by the 'tout' which he is normally being described. Now what legacy could be more than giving your children the best education they deserve, ensuring they end up better than children who aren't from 'tout' parents?.

Look sweet heart, I've come to realize that in Nigeria, however you wanna make the money or become wealthy isn't important, just make it and see critics come begging for help and thereafter talk behind you.

Lol, you think America and the likes don't have people of similar status like MC Oluomo? I laugh at you. Look there, as long as there is politics, people doing the 'underground' work is as important as the main political leaders themselves. Even your state governor has his own personal hit-man that does all manner of dirty jobs.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by NGpatriot: 5:15pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

The truth is, MC is a private individual, he's not a public official, he's not collecting taxes or allocations on your behalf and he's free to do whatever with his life and send his children to where ever he wants.

If you have issues per the way things are going in your life, face your elected officials, the people you put in office to look out for you, your governors and elected public officials, MC is the Chairman of the NURTW in Lagos state, a private association and the last time I checked, MC is not your governor.

MC Oluomo is only responsible for his association, his family, and his children so face your own life and your public officials for secure in life.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 5:17pm On May 16, 2020
AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian; allowing themselves to be beclouded by religion. His legacies are his achievements, do you know the number of people he has blessed through his connections with jobs? do you know how many families he has helped financially? I guess you don't instead you allow yourself to be misguided by the 'tout' which he is normally being described. Now what legacy could be more than giving your children the best education they deserve, ensuring they end up better than children who aren't from 'tout' parents?.

Look sweet heart, I've come to realize that in Nigeria, however you wanna make the money or become wealthy isn't important, just make it and see critics come begging for help and thereafter talk behind you.

Heya, money money money regardless of the means of making it. No wonder. You people have just started. Kontinu.
If you like, carry gun and go and rob at night.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 5:17pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

The truth is, MC is a private individual, he's not a public official, he's not collecting taxes or allocations on your behalf and he's free to do whatever with his life and send his children to where ever he wants.

If you have issues per the way things are going in your life, face your elected officials, the people you put in office to look out for you, your governors and elected public officials, MC is the Chairman of the NURTW in Lagos state, a private association and the last time I checked, MC is not your governor.

MC Oluomo is only responsible for his association, his family, and his children so face your own life and your public officials for secure in life.

[/s]
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by niyex77(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2020
He's the oluomo of Lagos
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by bigtt76(f): 5:21pm On May 16, 2020
Baba is using the new Galaxy Fold... Big boy cheesy

MCIU5:

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Truthshurts: 5:22pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Pls who is he and what does he do for a living?

Be fooling your self there....you no know that omota agbero boy wey do bridge for Isolo ...cross Canna over so your stupid educated can pass over it and his children are studying overseas while your education sucks and stuck your mentality here
Seat down and be pressing phone there and be asking stupid question
Do u knows the story of rejected stone?
Oya talk your own...
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by AuntRose(f): 5:22pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

Heya, money money money regardless of the means of making it. No wonder. You people have just started. Kontinu.
If you like, carry gun and go and rob at night.
Come up with something constructive and intelligent, then I'll consider giving you my attention. Thanks
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 5:23pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
AuntRose:

Come up with something constructive and intelligent, then I'll consider giving you my attention. Thanks
[/s]
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by ridbell01(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
he's the chairman of nurtw in Lagos and he's far richer and influencer than many governors in some regions of the country
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by onadana: 5:34pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:

He is a motor tout....vis a vis NURTW chairman...very rich with all his children studying in America,he is well respected within the government circle and APC in Lagos state.He wields a lot of power..he is an Agbero but a refined one.He has made a name for himself.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by dewana4real2all(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2020
He a foodballer?
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by LaIabobo: 5:44pm On May 16, 2020
enemyofprogress:
message to fellow agbero like you
Calling me agbero??
Don't be unfortunate, please.

You hide behind your phone churning out trash, when in reality you are just one unlucky kid from *********.
QED
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Onyi22(f): 5:44pm On May 16, 2020
Truthshurts:

Be fooling your self there....you no know that omota agbero boy wey do bridge for Isolo ...cross Canna over so your stupid educated can pass over it and his children are studying overseas while your education sucks and stuck your mentality here
Seat down and be pressing phone there and be asking stupid question
Do u knows the story of rejected stone?
Oya talk your own...
U sound so pain

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Kenturkey048(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2020
Next Lagos governor ....
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Urchman200: 5:54pm On May 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are actually a bigot, according to your bigoted comments on NL.

MC is a miscreant according to you, but the so-called miscreant raised better, smarter, and more brilliant children than you, you don't even know how to spell simple English words or string together decent and legible comments.

You sound like the real tout and agbero.
very funny of u ,u need to dig deep for u find anything that looks like bigotry comments against me ,most of u should learn, tribal and ethnic sentiment can never make us a better people, I know u to be a bigots on this forum so nothing to prove to u seriously, are we doing spelling and use of English competition on this forum?I am happy u got the message .

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Truthshurts: 5:58pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:

U sound so pain

It’s....you sounded much in pain or you can also say you sounded so much in pain.

And I was thinking you were about to say something.
Am still waiting....
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by enemyofprogress: 6:03pm On May 16, 2020
LaIabobo:

Calling me agbero??
Don't be unfortunate, please.

At least the dude is a wealthy agbero.
But your own father is a poor, raggedly-looking agbero with smelly body and hunger stricken face. You are the son of a desolate riffraff that fights conductors for shandi. Even your mother is one and also a drunkard fool. No wonder your life turned out this way.

You hide behind your phone churning out trash, when in reality you are just one unlucky kid from a family of miserable drunkards.
QED
with lots of blood in his hands. Where is your conscience? Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Amdoyin(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
livebyday:
angry

Who cares? I mean who actually cares?!!

If you care that this good for nothing , uneducated, dredge of society, piece of dung, thug for hire, assassin for pay ,son of a bastard wears a face mask then you are worth no more than a grain of shît in the toilet about to be flushed away into a pit.

Not the solid type of shît but the watery type that comes after you eat too much beans portage and moyin moyin with boiled eggs

This man is a worthless scum bag and a dirty , filthy, shît eroded corpse who should not be held in any form of respect if Nigeria was a sane society. Well let me not heap this on Nigeria this is purely a Lagos State thing! No other state can be so idiotic !!

Now when the drunkard Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a jungle , a zoo and a farm we all criticized him but the fact that this rubbish thread is on front page about such a mannerless tout as this idiot , shows how far Lagos State has indeed fallen, unfortunately that bastard named Nnamdi kanu has actually been proved right

Imagine the state of New York in the United States of America using a thug like master P as a brand ambassador? That's what the idiots in Lagos are doing with rubbish like this !!

Education is clearly not wisdom

Omo you really finished Oluomo. Naija my country where thuggery is celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by dboo442: 7:02pm On May 16, 2020
waiting concern agbero concern overload
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Kinjikitileking(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2020
MCIU5:

Incoming Governor of Lagos ��
I spit on every Lagosians ,,,,,

That was how their speaker in the house of assembly dished them #20 bread as palliatives ,,

Afonjas ,,, they never seem to disappoint

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by olamakinde(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
ask opele
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by stevups(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2020
jazon:
This man is upto something.......
The next Governor
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by oyatz(m): 6:20am On May 17, 2020
See how this Bros just dey take para on top say MC Oluomo wear facemask in him office.

Bros, relax and no give yourself hypertension.

Nothing do you, Lagos State or Nigeria with this picture.

livebyday:
angry

Who cares? I mean who actually cares?!!

If you care that this good for nothing , uneducated, dredge of society, piece of dung, thug for hire, assassin for pay ,son of a bastard wears a face mask then you are worth no more than a grain of shît in the toilet about to be flushed away into a pit.

Not the solid type of shît but the watery type that comes after you eat too much beans portage and moyin moyin with boiled eggs

This man is a worthless scum bag and a dirty , filthy, shît eroded corpse who should not be held in any form of respect if Nigeria was a sane society. Well let me not heap this on Nigeria this is purely a Lagos State thing! No other state can be so idiotic !!

Now when the drunkard Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a jungle , a zoo and a farm we all criticized him but the fact that this rubbish thread is on front page about such a mannerless tout as this idiot , shows how far Lagos State has indeed fallen, unfortunately that bastard named Nnamdi kanu has actually been proved right

Imagine the state of New York in the United States of America using a thug like master P as a brand ambassador? That's what the idiots in Lagos are doing with rubbish like this !!

Education is clearly not wisdom

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by oyatz(m): 6:38am On May 17, 2020
Some of you don't even know details of what you are commenting about.

1) MC Oluomo started as a DRIVER, then owner of several commercial buses.

2) People who work in or own buses in Public transport sector have TRADE UNIONS.

3) NURTW is one of the numerous trade unions in the Public Transportation Sector

4) The NURTW in Lagos State are part of the private sector participants who secured loans from banks to invest in BRT in Lagos State and were given their own dedicated transport routed. They employed several graduates in this transport business.

5) MC Oluomo until few months ago was just the Treasurer of the NURTW in Lagos and only became Chairman very recently.

6) Members of NURTW , like members of NUT,NUJ, NBA are free to join any political part of their choices.

7) NURTW is an affiliate of the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC).

tot:

And how did he get to high school in Georgia?
The fact remains that it's the money from election violence and harassment he has used to train his children, but you see, it's not the beginning of a thing that matters but its end. You can't cost other people their peace & lives and think all is well. Nigerians as usual will praise anything and never question the origin of something as long as it's "getting results" and we wonder why the country has gone to the dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.