Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl (13454 Views)

Kaduna Confirms 2 COVID-19 Deaths / Kaduna Confirms 6th COVID-19 Case - And It's A Gateman Who Worked In Magado Lago / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by mordred44: 1:05pm On May 16, 2020
Very soon dem go bench lagos
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by onadana: 1:06pm On May 16, 2020
AgroTrade:
Kaduna and Kano now dragging headquarters

Will you keep kwayet...which Kaduna are you talking about?The one I am staying. Sharap there. Stop equating Kaduna to Kano..Kaduna is more enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by ArticleBeast: 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Do you know anybody that knows somebody that has the virus?
Yes I know
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Angelawhite(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2020
jidamsel43:
Continue to feed us trash. As for me , I've had enough of this Corona virus scam. If Nigerian government can not airlift Madagascar organic cure from fellow African country since last week, how will they convince me that corona virus is real .
You can spark your positive cases figure to justify the aids collected from America and European countries, but they play on Nigerians intelligence again

My problem with all these children that don’t read news is that they cause unnecessary panics.
The Madagascar “cure” is in Nigeria undergoing series of tests
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by OKTolu: 1:09pm On May 16, 2020
jeesu we need your help ooo four months old
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 16, 2020
despite the one month lockdown? Unbelievable.
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Enskynelson(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2020
The attached document said 4-month old baby. Where did OP see 4-year old abeg?

OP fergie001 correct the heading pls.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2020
Eddee:
It's time to open up our economy - our governments have failed and have no viable or even feasible containment plan (apart from looting and retiring the COVID-19 coffers) in place assuming they extend the lockdown, this virus isn't going anytime soon and so is hunger! I'd rather take my chances with the Chinese virus than rely on government and well wishers for my daily bread.

The government doesn't even have your time... They don't care whether you feed or go hungry.

They just declare, impose, lift and somersault lock downs and curfews on paper to create the impression that they are working, when they are actually doing absolutely nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by SirWarlock: 1:16pm On May 16, 2020
God do Nigerians even believe in their own degrees
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by MansoryMX(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2020
AgroTrade:
Topic says 4 years old,

Detail says 4 months old baby.

Who is the one confused here?

Op or mods

Nairaland mods are always high on cheap weed!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by mechanics(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2020
Hmmmm, when they won't obey physical distancing and wearing of nose mask.
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by samsard(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2020
jidamsel43:
Continue to feed us trash. As for me , I've had enough of this Corona virus scam. If Nigerian government can not airlift Madagascar organic cure from fellow African country since last week, how will they convince me that corona virus is real .
You can spark your positive cases figure to justify the aids collected from America and European countries, but they play on Nigerians intelligence again
Madagascar doesn't have a cure, Mister. They have a drug that ordinarily works as antimalarial helping to manage the virus. There are several of such drugs over the world
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Monobloc: 1:29pm On May 16, 2020

1 Share

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by olusledge: 1:43pm On May 16, 2020
jidamsel43:
Compare Lagos IGR in a month and compare it to the donations they received , e no reach half of the IGR they make monthly , so u still think it’s because of the donations they locked down the country

1 Like

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Investnow2017: 1:46pm On May 16, 2020
Enskynelson:
The attached document said 4-month old baby. Where did OP see 4-year old abeg?

OP fergie001 correct the heading pls.

Exactly, I was going to ask same question.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Amaa2019(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2020
moscow0147:
It’s going to be a real uphill task for the north to battle this virus
Why not concentrate on Lagos and your other southern states. Taking panadol for another man's headache
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Bahamas95(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2020
gandyluv:
I pray she recover from the virus
She will surely recover from the malaria.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by NigeriaB(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Hahaha
You want to see someone with the virus?

Send me DM
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by adomuwiner(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2020
Apart from late payment that accompanied April salary which was paid on 14/5/20.IPPIS went further to slash university workers salary by 30000 naira accord to ranks. The new minimum wage was messed up by IPPIS. Instead of enhanced package, IPPIS continue slashing our salary every month
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by marlow1962(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Abegi lev dem.na to dy post 5k isolation center and bed with no single person for the bed,even d so call death wer dem dn record since we nva hear or see the mourning family or friends,no coronavirus infected later cured person from (center for lying upgrade) don ever come out cun testify.
Abegi lev dem

1 Like

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by NairaMaster1(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Even if you don't know anyone you know ABBA kyari, you are also aware of the former DPR BOSS that got it from UK and died in Nigeria.

You also know of Chioma Davido
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by omojesu202(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2020
it is well

check my signature n join million.money N3m is realistic in 100 days.
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Dandsome: 2:46pm On May 16, 2020
na wa o, this thing is on the rise seriously o, people should learn to stay home this period, they could easily get enough data on Airtel by dialing *432# to they dont have much reasons to go out.
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 16, 2020
jidamsel43:

The ignorance of people..most of us never believe anything till it happens to us..i know 3 people who passed from this virus....have a friend who lost his grand dad and grand mom within days and both to corona while his cousin who stayed with them is hanging on to life..lets pray to never see what makes us question our existence

1 Like

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Quality20(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2020
We r tired of all these lockdown pls. Whether Kaduna n kano ppl behave or not , whether d corona is man- made or not , all we want is that we wanna b free
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Roon9(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:

They will come for you now o grin
WHO workers dem and NCDC media personnel

1 Like

Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Dollabiz: 4:29pm On May 16, 2020
oh
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by olax02(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2020
gandyluv:
I pray she recover from the virus
dont mind them na malaria...quick recovery anyway.
Re: Kaduna confirms 20 Coronavirus Cases, including 4-Month-Old Girl by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2020
They are mad, the innocent girl is just teething, they are just giving us fake results, no coronavirus here, we have only Malaria and typhoid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos / South African Doctors Earn 3 Times More Than Those In Nigeria & Kenya / Japa: Federal Government Urges Universities To Produce More Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.