Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN (3563 Views)

President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by GavelSlam: 9:46pm On May 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

So puppeteering globalist agenda against proven chloroquine and Artemisinin are now considered as a mark of intelligence? I am 100 percent pro Chloroquine and Artemisinin now and I have a stash of both ..I will not be a WHO victim

Has anyone denied the usability of the aforementioned drugs?

What intelligent people have always maintained is that no single therapy has been considered under stringent supervision to be predominantly effective in curing sickness associated with Covid-19.

There are possible side-effects that could lead to even greater issues down the line.

If you were educated enough, you would also realise big pharma are often involved in class action suits against them stemming from side effects for drugs administered to treat certain ailments.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by GamalNasser: 9:52pm On May 16, 2020
GavelSlam:

Has anyone denied the usability of the aforementioned drugs?

What intelligent people have always maintained is that no single therapy has been considered under stringent supervision to be predominantly effective in curing sickness associated with Covid-19.

There are possible side-effects that could lead to even greater issues down the line.

If you were educated enough, you would also realise big pharma are often involved in class action suits against them stemming from side effects for drugs administered to treat certain ailments.

Chloroquine is no longer under any patent , infact it's been a generic item for 60 years so nobody is going to sue pharma for Chloroquine, you should be more worried about Remsidivir which is still on a patent and has common side effect of RESPIRATORY FAILURE..
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by GavelSlam: 9:58pm On May 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

Chloroquine is no longer under any patent , infact it's been a generic item for 60 years so nobody is going to sue pharma for Chloroquine, you should be more worried about Remsidivir which is still on a patent and has common side effect of RESPIRATORY FAILURE..

Simply because one is not under patent doesn't mean producers are risk free.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by GamalNasser: 10:02pm On May 16, 2020
GavelSlam:

Simply because one is not under patent doesn't mean producers are risk free.

You cannot sue any manufacturer for a generic drug you can only sue your doctor who prescribed it and that's if you even have a case

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by GavelSlam: 10:13pm On May 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

You cannot sue any manufacturer for a generic drug you can only sue your doctor who prescribed it and that's if you even have a case

Stop confusing yourself.

From your source:

Ironically, brand-name drug manufacturers can still be sued if their products harm someone.

Once a debilitating side-effect is recognized by the Food and Drug administration agency or the pharmaceutical council, it would be excluded for treatment for certain diseases or placed under strict guidance if permissible.

Either way, pharma gets the flak.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2020
OP have you forgotten Dopkesi has been to the isolation center and know what is really wrong, Nigeria government put the fear of covid-19 in Nigerians and looting funds with the pandemic.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Abasilim: 12:33am On May 17, 2020
femi4:
What do you expect from "a Kazeem" (a road side mechanic)

Kazeem that will sponsor you and your generation for years without noticing it in his account
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by walexbiz(m): 1:07am On May 17, 2020
Ops you don't need to castigate Dokpesi, there was an information gap and the man filled it up himself. Raymond dokpesi was treated with malaria drugs hydroxy chloroquine which normally is used to treat malaria before the advent of artemisinine drugs. Though he was treated with malaria drugs but the drugs weren't to fight malaria parasite but rather it served as transporter for zinc and Vitamin C which have high antiviral activity in combating the SARs Co2. A simple explanation of the activities the drugs would have help satiate his curiosity but unfortunately nobody did and he felt he was treated for Malaria. This once again show the level of professionalism of some of our medical personnel. Anyway this doesn't take away the good jobs the medical personnel in Nigeria are doing in fighting this Corona virus pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by yyba: 3:24am On May 17, 2020
Miracle1991:
but you believe there is covid19 in Ghana, Cameron abi?
Tell me why there isn't covid19 in Nigeria.
Must it be in Nigeria ?
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by andyanders: 4:20am On May 17, 2020
powerhouse3:
The op is a clear example of those that betray their father land for a morsel of porridge

Dokpesi was a patients,

so its from the horses mouth and I don't doubt him.

End the scamdemic

Exactly on point. Paid advert by op.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by goziem1982(m): 4:46am On May 17, 2020
A man told you what he used to tackle the virus and you started insulting him,is like you hate the truth.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by elhafeez(m): 4:57am On May 17, 2020
walexbiz:
Ops you don't need to castigate Dokpesi, there was an information gap and the man filled it up himself. Raymond dokpesi was treated with malaria drugs hydroxy chloroquine which normally is used to treat malaria before the advent of artemisinine drugs. Though he was treated with malaria drugs but the drugs weren't to fight malaria parasite but rather it served as transporter for zinc and Vitamin C which have high antiviral activity in combating the SARs Co2. A simple explanation of the activities the drugs would have help satiate his curiosity but unfortunately nobody did and he felt he was treated for Malaria. This once again show the level of professionalism of some of our medical personnel. Anyway this doesn't take away the good jobs the medical personnel in Nigeria are doing in fighting this Corona virus pandemic.

It is public knowledge that this hydo Chloroquine is being used to cure Covid 19. Anyone who claim ignorance is either not following the trends in the treatment of Covid 19 or is claiming ignorance. For someone to come out of the isolation centre and the first thing to say is that "Our Doctors are professional but they just gave me malaria drugs" is not nice at all.
It's the same doctors he claimed are professionals, that prescribed the ordinary Malaria drugs.
He could ask the doctors while he was there for two weeks the difference between the two or do his research don't forget he is a PhD holder. PhD is not only about the research you carried out but the knowledge and skill to more conduct research and supervise other people too.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by elhafeez(m): 5:04am On May 17, 2020
goziem1982:
A man told you what he used to tackle the virus and you started insulting him,is like you hate the truth.
Who doesn't know what he knows except if you have been playing living in Mars. But for him as a PhD holder to ask a stupid question that what's the difference between Malaria and Corona publicly when he could ask the doctors treating him or other doctors he knows privately has a sinister motive.
After praising our Doctors you now add but . You question their integrity. if he travelled to US and was given the same drug. he wouldn't come back to Nigeria and tell the press at the airport, he spent millions to go to America to take Anti Malaria drugs.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by elhafeez(m): 5:11am On May 17, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
OP have you forgotten Dopkesi has been to the isolation center and know what is really wrong, Nigeria government put the fear of covid-19 in Nigerians and looting funds with the pandemic.

The same Dokpesi making the Noice is part of the people who have taken us to where we are today. DaasaR a company under him and Daar Communication have never declared dividend since people invested in their shares in 2008. you can Google it. if you don't know about DaarSat shares am your mate. we shouldn't be having this discussion.

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Xisnin(m): 5:16am On May 17, 2020
Dokpesi is no smarter than the average idiot.
He is surprised that he was treated with malaria drugs as if "malaria drugs" have always being exclusive for malaria.

It is kind of surprising watching a man who can't tell a test tube and test kit apart try to project himself as knowledgable.

Just Google any malaria drugs of your choice, you would see a list of their indications beside malaria.

Perhaps he was surprised that he couldn't order a cure as usual with his stolen billions. He was angry that he was treated like a common pleb instead of royalty despite his millions.

Perhaps, they should have treated him with Antiretrovirals for HIV, maybe he wouldn't be asking stupid question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Miracle1991: 11:22am On May 17, 2020
yyba:
Must it be in Nigeria ?
go check the meaning of global,then come back.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by elhafeez(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2020
An opinion of a Dr managing Covid 19 patient on this same issue.

I hardly involve my self in social media discussion in fact, I do stay off social media most of the time but now you draw me into this by your view/opinion on Dopesi's irresponsible"questions".
With all sense of modesty, I'm a practicing medical doctor and a senior one for that matter and also one seriously currently battling with managing Covid19 patients and some of its complications.
Currently about delivering a confirmed Covid19 woman.
Also let me inform you that we have lost lots of colleagues who are close friends to Covid19 and its complications and many of them nurses and other health care workers are currently in treatment centres across the country.
I stated the above to let you know how close I'm to issues of Covid19.
Now let me enlighten you here that the antimalarial drug Chloroquine has been known for decades for its antiviral property and is one of several drugs in our armament in managing Covid19. So when administered to a Covid19 patient, it is it antiviral property we are targeting.
Please be informed/reminded that up to 90% of Covid19 patients may be cured without taking medications, in fact a lot may not even know that they contracted the disease. Here the body's immune system would clear the virus.
Coming back to Dopesi's"questions", to me, they are synical, Hippocratic and DISGUSTING. I said this because I believe he knows that what he had before he calling NCDC is more than "ordinary" malaria fever he must have been used to.
It's painful for those of us in the front line of battling with Covid19.
I would always watch the implications of my utterances so as not to hurt any profession in the guise of politics. We should not play politics with people's lives and this is for everybody including those rulling us.
Raymond Dopesi was simply an INGRATE for making that statement.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by elhafeez(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
Xisnin:
Dokpesi is no smarter than the average idiot.
He is surprised that he was treated with malaria drugs as if "malaria drugs" have always being exclusive for malaria.

It is kind of surprising watching a a man who can't tell a test tube and test kit apart try to project himself as knowledgable.

Just Google any malaria drugs of your choice, you would see seen a ist of their indications beside malaria.

Perhaps he was surprised that he couldn't order a cure as usual with his stolen billions. He was angry that he was treated like a common pleb instead of royalty despite his millions.

Perhaps, they should have treated him with Antiretrovirals for HIV, maybe he wouldn't be asking stupid question.

LMAO. thank you. His expired PhD. if he didn't have any sinister motives he will ask his private Doctors or the Doctors treating him those questions. he wouldnt ask them in public.
someone said he wasn't directing the questions to the Doctors because he praised them earlier in his statements. I asked the person who were the questions directed to, farmers, Carpenters or Engineers. Gob bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by yyba: 5:27pm On May 17, 2020
Miracle1991:
go check the meaning of global,then come back.
just simple yes or no question nonsense.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Dtribeless: 5:35pm On May 17, 2020
escohido123:
He went there and he is speaking from experience so y u wan come cry.

Your fake government and antics will be exposed soon.

Guy, speak to any doctor you know before spouting stuff
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Dtribeless: 5:36pm On May 17, 2020
powerhouse3:
The op is a clear example of those that betray their father land for a morsel of porridge

Dokpesi was a patients,

so its from the horses mouth and I don't doubt him.

End the scamdemic

Because you are a patient does that make you a doctor? Blackman, please think.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Dtribeless: 5:38pm On May 17, 2020
elhafeez:
An opinion of a Dr managing Covid 19 patient on this same issue.

I hardly involve my self in social media discussion in fact, I do stay off social media most of the time but now you draw me into this by your view/opinion on Dopesi's irresponsible"questions".
With all sense of modesty, I'm a practicing medical doctor and a senior one for that matter and also one seriously currently battling with managing Covid19 patients and some of its complications.
Currently about delivering a confirmed Covid19 woman.
Also let me inform you that we have lost lots of colleagues who are close friends to Covid19 and its complications and many of them nurses and other health care workers are currently in treatment centres across the country.
I stated the above to let you know how close I'm to issues of Covid19.
Now let me enlighten you here that the antimalarial drug Chloroquine has been known for decades for its antiviral property and is one of several drugs in our armament in managing Covid19. So when administered to a Covid19 patient, it is it antiviral property we are targeting.
Please be informed/reminded that up to 90% of Covid19 patients may be cured without taking medications, in fact a lot may not even know that they contracted the disease. Here the body's immune system would clear the virus.
Coming back to Dopesi's"questions", to me, they are synical, Hippocratic and DISGUSTING. I said this because I believe he knows that what he had before he calling NCDC is more than "ordinary" malaria fever he must have been used to.
It's painful for those of us in the front line of battling with Covid19.
I would always watch the implications of my utterances so as not to hurt any profession in the guise of politics. We should not play politics with people's lives and this is for everybody including those rulling us.
Raymond Dopesi was simply an INGRATE for making that statement.

Tell them abeg! The ignorance and cynicism is choking.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by elhafeez(m): 5:06am On May 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=elhafeez post=89610194]I carefully watched the Raymond Dopkesi show of shame. Those who think this man was making sense should be ashamed of themselves too.
This man, a PhD holder in Mechanical Engineering came out to insult our Doctors and health professionals. He might have started by eulogising them by saying " Our medical Professionals as few as they are can be compared to anyone in any country, but I have doubt in my mind, I want to be educated on the difference between Covid 19 which is a Virus and Malaria which is Mosquito bite' This statement truly shows that Raymond Dopkesi is truly a mechanic and deserves to drop the tittle Dr of Mechanical Engineering, if with his level of education, he doesn't know malaria is a parasite and not mosquito bite.
After praising our health professionals, he practically dragged their integrity and honor in the mud. He silently told the world that our health professionals are just treating malaria in this isolation centres around the country. That our medical Doctors, Nurses, and medical lab scientist have conspired to deceive us all.
He successful told the world that our medical professionals in the forefront of the fight against Covid 19 and some who have contracted the disease are just pretending that they are fighting a virus while they are fighting a common parasite. Why didn't he ask the Doctors on the difference between the two while he was being treated. Why didn't he use the two weeks period he had in the isolation centre to educate himself on the difference between Covid 19 and Malaria. Am not aware that patients are being prevented from using their phones while they are there.
After He got free treatment (free test, free consultation free drugs and free admission) and was cured by the grace of God, He called a mini press conference to insult our medical professionals and ask stupid questions. If this man was denied test when he called the NCDC or even denied admission to the isolation centre some people would put a political undertone to it, because he is a member of the main opposition party.

It is on record that Raymond Dopkesi told the world that "After isolating himself for the past two weeks he developed Malaria Symptoms and was coughing too" he contacted the National Centre for Disease Control who took his sample and conducted the test and found that he was Covid 19 positive. Raymond Dopkesi should tell us why did he go into isolation in the first place, why did he contact the NCDC if he knew as a Doctor of Mechanical Engineering that he had ordinary Malaria? Why did he go to the Isolation centre to get treated?. How did he and 7 members of his family contract malaria at the same time. I can't wait to watch a mini series on tittled "Maria Pandemic in the Dokpesi's Family" on AIT.

On the treatment of Covid 19 with malaria drugs especially Chloroquine is not odd. The United State president announced the use of Chloroquine for trial in the treatment of Covid 19. Our own NAFDAC also did the same. During that period the demand for Chloroquine tablet was high. The over the counter price of the drug increased in some states by as much as 500%. It is on record that people died of Chloroquine poisoning while taking the drug to prevent Covid 19.
No country in the world have presented a cure for Covid 19 except Madagascar even countries with advancement in conventional and traditional Medicine like China, US, UK, Italy and France are all trying different methods to cure the Virus. People who have recoverd from Covid 19 have given their opinion on what they used while treating the virus. Some have told us black seed oil, Ginger, boiling leaves from Neem tree, honey and other herbal medicine. So if Malaria drugs worked for him, he should thank the Almighty and not question the drugs and treatment he was given by the proffesionalin at the Isolation center. It is a common believe in Nigeria that *Only the Almighty, our creator and sustainer heals not the drug we take*. If the late Abba Kyari was cured by ordinary Malaria drug am sure he and his lived once would be giving God the glory today.
Statement like the one Mechanic Raymond Dopkesi made would bring a setback to the fight against Covid 19. It would not only demoralize our health workers who are putting in hours of shifts away from their family to fight this virus and treat the sick while we stay in the comfort of our homes but is capable of making Nigerian citizens against them.

Lastly, I want to thank all our health workers fighting Covid 19 not only in Nigeria, but around the world, and researchers working on cure and vaccines. May God Almighty reward you abundantly.

Shout out to a couple of my doctor friends and family members who are currently treating Covid 19 patient in the country right now Dr Shehu Umar Dr Tajudeen Akande Sanusi and Dr Bashir Olajide Yusuf may Allah protect you. May he reward you with a place in Paradise.
Ibrahim AbdulHafeez
cc Lalasticlala
cc mynd44[/s] Do you work with Ncdc or WHO? You're sounding like you do angry angry angry angry

II don't . I teach in a university. I have family members at the forefront of this fight. I felt their pain. Infact I don't like the way NCDC do things. they should be more transparent. They can do better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election: President Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Marching Orders / If Nigeria Were America, Igbos Are Republicans, Yoruba/Hausa Are Democracts / Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.