Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel (556 Views)

Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by LatestTori4Town: 1:46pm On May 16, 2020

Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel, has revealed that the church received 62 testimonies of persons healed of COVID-19.

Oyedepo during a live broadcast on Saturday expressed gratitude to God for the healing of the 62 patients via listening to preachings from the church.

The cleric who has been against the closure of churches due to coronavirus declared that the fear of death that comes with the disease was gone and that God has weakened the strength of the pestilence.

Oyedepo Reveals Number Of Covid-19 Patients Healed At WInners

He said, “I’m glad to let you know this morning that the number of healings recorded from the testimonies received is now 62. That’s to tell you how God has weakened the strength of this noisome pestilence; anybody can be healed; whoever cares to come to Jesus. Anybody can be healed; whoever cares to come to the Great Physician.

“The Lord sent me with the Word of Faith to liberate the world from all oppressions of the devil through the preaching of the Word of Faith – clear, no mistake; it’s not a man that sent (me), No.

Another Tori4Town: WHO Says COVID-19 May Never End

“Praying for the spirit of fear to lose its grip. It’s Kingdom advancement prayer. Nobody can get saved in death, so praying for men to be kept alive, for the fear of death to be gone.

“That person said (documented testimony from Canada) “suddenly, the spirit of death began to come” but she hooked online and by the Word, the spirit of fear left her. By the Word! What if she had no access online to the Word of life, she would be gone.

“Suddenly, she began to cough, catarrh came in – because fear opens the door to the devil. You are always a victim of what you fear.

“Therefore, the fear of death that coronavirus has come along with, is declared gone and every victim around the world is declared liberated in the name of Jesus.”
Source: Tori4Town.com
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by Ngenge(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2020
I hope it's not online healing?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by AgroTrade: 1:49pm On May 16, 2020
Good news at last

I guess they shared the testimony via online media.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by TheSourcerer: 1:49pm On May 16, 2020
So you have Corona cases and did not call NCDC?but decided to risk it just to make healing claim? Disgusting and vile
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by Dreal1247: 1:50pm On May 16, 2020
This may just be just a fraction of the actual number of the miraculously healed patients. Glory be to God in the highest.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by TheSourcerer: 1:50pm On May 16, 2020
Okay oga call U.S tell them you have the cure , mumu man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by TheSourcerer: 1:50pm On May 16, 2020
Dreal1247:
This may just be just a fraction of the actual number of the miraculously healed patients. Glory be to God in the highest.
STFU

God be praised

Cunt!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by LatestTori4Town: 1:51pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
So you have Corona cases and did not call NCDC?but decided to risk it just to make healing claim? Disgusting and vile

Does NCDC really have the cure?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by AgroTrade: 1:52pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Okay oga call U.S tell them you have the cure , mumu man

Don't be quick to cuss
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2020
I don't like making comments on anything religion so I will just moya look away.

Well, for your best deals on UK used Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by iramure(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2020
Controversial pastor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by Thejustw14(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2020
So, they got healed staying at home watching you on TV?
Were they not tested first?
Were they not taken to isolation centers?
Were they not given any form of medication?
Do we not have Christians among those that are dead from the virus?
Do we not not have Pagans who have survived from the virus?
I'm a Christian but our religious leaders at times ehn...
#GRACE.:!!:.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by internationalman(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2020
Someone should show him way to isolation center..

All is a plot to cajole the federal government into reopening their oil company for them.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by TheSourcerer: 2:08pm On May 16, 2020
AgroTrade:

Don't be quick to cuss
I don't , these pastors are horrible people

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by TheSourcerer: 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
LatestTori4Town:

Does NCDC really have the cure?
no I didn't say that
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 16, 2020
If this covid-19 pandemic hasn't opened the eyes of gullible religious folks to the lies of scammers on fancy suits with bibles, then nothing again will. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by tbyosaint: 3:53pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Believe or leave God doesn't need no NCDC to do his work.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by KINGJAJA888(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2020
angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On May 16, 2020
Winner Chapel claiming some of the glory for recovered Covid-19 cases for itself! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by tbyosaint: 3:56pm On May 16, 2020
Believe or Leave, God doesn't need no NCDC to exempt his people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by TheSourcerer: 4:06pm On May 16, 2020
tbyosaint:
Believe or leave God doesn't need no NCDC to do his work.
then he should fvcking cure the world already .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by LatestTori4Town: 4:11pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
then he should fvcking cure the world already.

If he does, will you believe He did it?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by Owenmanimasa1(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2020
Let's open the churches then and receive more healing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel by chijokz(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2020
Thejustw14:
So, they got healed staying at home watching you on TV?
Where they not tested first?
Where they not taken to isolation centers?
Where they not given any form of medication?
Do we not have Christians among those that are dead from the virus?
Do we not not have Pagans who have survived from the virus?
I'm a Christian but our religious leaders at times ehn...
#GRACE.:!!:.
Exactly! I applaud your logical and unbiased reasoning.
I told my friends that the only way I'll believe anyone who claims they got healed by pastorpreneurs is to show before and after test results. Showing no symptoms isn't indicative of being healed.

(1) (Reply)

Some Punishments From Jehovah / What Will You Do If Someone Told You (s)he Saw You Die In His/her Dream? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Is Jesus God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.