Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account (764 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by thefamousnaija9: 2:11pm On May 16, 2020
Sense Or Nonsense? Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account

A lady identified on twitter as Akosuah May has created an intense debate on the popular social media platform with her recent comment.

According to Akosuah May, salaries of men should be deposited or paid to their wives ‘ account.

This seems to be the case of ‘monkey dey work, baboon dey chop’.

Akosuah May’s statement has garnered mixed reactions on Twitter

Akosuah May’s said:

“I think Men salaries should be paid directly into their wives account”

See Her Tweet Below:

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/05/sense-or-nonsense-lady-says-men-salaries-should-be-paid-directly-into-their-wives-account.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by ojun50(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2020
Lol wicked woman
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by Odogwu999(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2020
Just looking at her you will know she is an ogbanje in the making. God punish her there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by jawalis(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2020
It’s fine by me. Provided same law grant it that I will only decide where she go, when and why. I must be in total control of her affairs.
And by the way : ugly words comes from ugly women.
Imagine this thing saying thrash on internet
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by kalufelix(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2020
This is the height of entitlement mentality... Please don't tell me she is my wife.. She is actually somebody's daughter this time :p

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by Baloranking(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin

People agreeing to this, hope you've heard the story of EBOUE

Marriage is complicated I get it but if am getting married grin if she no gree sign prenup she's for the streets.
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by Baloranking(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2020
jawalis:
It’s fine by me. Provided same law grant it that I will only decide where she go, when and why. I must be in total control of her affairs.
And by the way : ugly words comes from ugly women.
Imagine this thing saying thrash on internet

Fine by you in what way grin

Ps: I just need an explanation, no insult
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2020
This is crazy ...!! Women and Money....?
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 16, 2020
In all fairness, some men with their horrible attitudes give me reasons to support her assertion.

In the West, several married Latino and African Americans run their homes in that manner. Their wives have greater control of their paychecks if not, the men especially Latinos will waste their earnings in parties, tattoos and mariachi-ism.
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by jawalis(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2020
Baloranking:

Fine by you in what way grin

Ps: I just need an explanation, no insult
She wants my salaries/incomes into her account right? I’ll agree to that on just one condition.
That is: if I’ll be the only person to decide where she’ll go, when she’ll go, how she does things and what she do. I must as well be in total control of hr affairs
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2020
Stupid lady with no brain
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by Shormiey(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2020
Dumb and stup.id girl.... shocked
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 16, 2020
you be mumu u think say u dey wise
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by Nobody: 6:20am On May 21, 2020
international madness
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by Godoverevery: 6:36am On May 21, 2020
lol.....So she can teach the man how to spend is money
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by daddio(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2020
Like her mother did to her father, making the husband a total slave in his own home. Omo Iran Jezebel
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by Premiumwriter: 7:00am On May 21, 2020
All this because you have a hole and two boobs.
Re: Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account by divineuk(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2020
She no serious

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Watching Ads Online / How To Increase Whatsapp Status Views Without Saving Contact / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.