Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Thank You So Much For Everything You Did For Me,destiny Etiko Shows Gratitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You So Much For Everything You Did For Me,destiny Etiko Shows Gratitude (220 Views)

Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Brand New Lexus SUV / Heavy Backside!!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves On Instagram (photos) / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You So Much For Everything You Did For Me,destiny Etiko Shows Gratitude by Pleasure269: 2:39pm On May 16, 2020
Legendary actor Pete Edochie, pays condolence visit to nollywood actress destiny etiko for the loss of her father.

The curvy actress who penned down a tribute message to the the father yesterday in appreciation, shows gratitude to pete edochie for coming through for her.she couldn’t control the pain as she embraced the actor.

Watch video below

https://reelblaze.com/2020/05/16/thank-you-so-much-for-everything-you-did-for-me-destiny-etiko-shows-gratitude-to-pete-edochie/
Re: Thank You So Much For Everything You Did For Me,destiny Etiko Shows Gratitude by KristaPretty(f): 2:42pm On May 16, 2020
Who is Destiny and Pete

(1) (Reply)

SEO Services / Delete / You Don't Need Complete Makeup Set Or Expensive Makeup To Look Good. See How To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.