Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! (819 Views)

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by hefeeluv: 4:00pm On May 16, 2020
An audio pregnancy about to be pinned on me.

my ex was having accomodation issues, so she was at my place for 2days. first night we started romancing and kissing, wanted to penetrate she didnt allow me to remove pant. next night we started romancing,after taking her pant off wanted to penetrate, just the cap she would complain that her vagina is paining, tried numerous thing. same complain. she left the next day to her friend place, i called her that day to ask about her welfarism she responded to having back pain and her menstration, after that just whatsapp and calls

just for her to message me today that she is pregnant for me, wft HOW COME O.
most importantly i didnt release throughout her stay.
Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by jaytee01(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2020
Pant shifter...... forget all that long story. You are going to be a father soon!

1 Like

Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by tundchip2: 4:07pm On May 16, 2020
Na One chance you wan enter so oh, bole, come down. Don't let her take your balls away from you, as far as you know that you didn't penetrate, it's either she wants to pin it on you or milk you for abortion money. If she wants to pin it on you, relax, ask for a DNA test ishhh.
Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by hefeeluv: 4:21pm On May 16, 2020
tundchip2:
Na One chance you wan enter so oh, bole, come down. Don't let her take your balls away from you, as far as you know that you didn't penetrate, it's either she wants to pin it on you or milk you for abortion money. If she wants to pin it on you, relax, ask for a DNA test ishhh.

have told her my ground,she says she want ultrasound

1 Like

Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by IAmSkinny: 4:23pm On May 16, 2020
Ghen Ghen!

1 Like

Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by bestabigaelever(f): 4:36pm On May 16, 2020
E Don happen
Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by Tomide007: 6:18pm On May 16, 2020
bestabigaelever:
E Don happen
I don tell am

1 Like

Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by Angelacruz: 7:26pm On May 16, 2020
Congrats
Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 16, 2020
Once your seminal fluid smears even the surface of her honeypot, it can lead to pregnancy given the right condition. That doesn't mean she can't lie. Take her for ultrasound yourself, wait for the result and see it with your eyes.
Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by hefeeluv: 10:43pm On May 16, 2020
doublegoldcrown:
Once your seminal fluid smears even the surface of her honeypot, it can lead to pregnancy given the right condition. That doesn't mean she can't lie. Take her for ultrasound yourself, wait for the result and see it with your eyes.

I didn't release at all man
Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by Lightangel65: 2:24am On May 17, 2020
Tomide007:

I don tell am

E nor hear
Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by Nobody: 7:36am On May 17, 2020
hefeeluv:

I didn't release at all man
There is this fluid that comes out of your pee pee once you're aroused, it's not ejaculation fluid, but it sometimes contain sperm cells, it can impregnate a woman.
Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by Freelane33(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2020
Congrats grin, but pls is it a disease to have a baby ?
Re: Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me! by Nobody: 7:40am On May 17, 2020
Even a little discharge from you as you put it on her can get her pregnant, you shouldn't have forced her. Get ready to be a father, if you are grown enough to force your d!k in a girl, you are grown enough to take care of a baby.

Request for a DNA test after birth, if it is yours then do right thing.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only Please / What Is The Liquid From Squirting? Urine Or Water? / Its okay to be scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.