Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum (44571 Views)

Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Ikinternational: 11:19pm On May 16, 2020
Why are all these apc apologists huffing n puffing in the comments. Bringing up a bunch of irrelevant nonsense.

Just answer the damn question without diverting n deflecting

WHERE ARE THEY

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by luluman: 11:23pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:
And after 48 hours, what next?

What has Pdp as a party donated to Nigerians?
If you have a problem with pdp save it for another day, why not think about what is on ground now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Brenn594(m): 11:24pm On May 16, 2020
They are in aso rock watchin "fist of legend" and eatin rice like neva b4.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 16, 2020
Or else what, they will report to USA, UK and the EU? This PDP just behave like agberos
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by ogashman(m): 11:39pm On May 16, 2020
Kobicove:

Those guys are a bunch of jokers...I'm interested in what action they would take after 48 hours undecided

sometimes I wonder what u lots smoke that makes u comment in a senseless manner.

is what u posted up there the bone of contention?

why are we always chasing shadows

PDP raised an issue of national interest and all u re after is what they did do after the expiration of the ultimatum.

so u don't even care to know the whereabout of the Chinese doctors brought in by the govt?

it is really pathetic to know I'm cohabiting this country with lots like u whose reasoning is skewed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by oneTIMEman(m): 11:52pm On May 16, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

I don't know who you are or what you are made of, but from your comments on here, I think you need a psychological diagnosis

If you are a patriot like you claim in your many comment, you should be concerned about the whereabouts of the Chinese
why should it be our concern, what good has pdp done ?
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by rampantlover: 11:54pm On May 16, 2020
YOU CAN'T TRACE PEOPLE IN A ZOO grin grin YOU JUST CAN'T.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by suremanpatriot: 11:55pm On May 16, 2020
ROMANCE WITH CHINKO NA FUTURE CONSEQUENTIAL
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Iriruaga100(m): 12:00am On May 17, 2020
oneTIMEman:
why should it be our concern, what good has pdp done ?

What good has APC done to Nigerians since the party took over power from PDP?? Sir, give me real information, I want to be educated..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Gjrich(m): 12:03am On May 17, 2020
Gazelle22:
This is the reason I do not joke with the words of Nnamdi Kanu. Before their arrival, the gentleman warned that those men are not medics, rather they have come to take over the government of Nigeria. They are technicians that suppose to unlock the doors of the office of the president after the departure of Abba Kyari, only whom has access to the office.

Absolute correct
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Jaybye: 12:05am On May 17, 2020
Lol..

Ruggedniggaone:
jokes taken too far.what will you do if fed govt failed to produce them after 48hours?probably you petition UN,USA USSR FIFA and NPCD
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by quiteboy(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2020
Samade7:

I guessed dem just released u from isolation centre.....u just dey post dis nonsense everywhere.
you no well oh grin

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by ugolinze123(m): 12:18am On May 17, 2020
Gazelle22:

Ok then.

Prof, where are the medics?

Your government says they do not know where they are. They even ordered you never to ask them of their whereabout.

Worse still, they made a big u-turn by saying they are not doctors after all.

My education is a waste. Educated Prof, are they doctors? Where are they? Why the irony of a sudden jump in the number of infections and deaths instead of a drastic reduction?

Answer Prof!
Incomplete sentence...you for finish the sentence with Id*ot..
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Sunnyja: 12:39am On May 17, 2020
mmars:
PDP and Namdi kanu can go Bleep them self's they are both empty barrels without actions
It seems you have exhausted the contaminated rice and weevils' infested beans given to you as palliative by Bubu.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by MrSquint: 12:51am On May 17, 2020
Only God can help us out of this mess
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by electrokcoi(m): 12:52am On May 17, 2020
Samade7:
Which whereabout?

They are being kept at alert somewhere in Abuja where somebody dey live cos coro just keep beating around d bush there.
coro don't want to go straight to the point
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by vchykp(m): 12:56am On May 17, 2020
helinues:

This is politics, a game you will never understand , dont ask questions you will never understand the answer!
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by joshuanwankwo(m): 1:34am On May 17, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
jokes taken too far.what will you do if fed govt failed to produce them after 48hours?probably you petition UN,USA USSR FIFA and NPCD

+UEFA and CAF very important
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by MacDani(m): 1:38am On May 17, 2020
Papa bubu just imported Chinese doctors for himself so PDP abeg make una no open dat secret

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by okeyfrank: 2:14am On May 17, 2020
It's very clear that nothing good will ever come out of this current ineffectual presidency if they will continue to deceive Nigerians.

So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by phranco(m): 2:18am On May 17, 2020
Gazelle22:

Ok then.

Prof, where are the medics?

Your government says they do not know where they are. They even ordered you never to ask them of their whereabout.

Worse still, they made a big u-turn by saying they are not doctors after all.

My education is a waste. Educated Prof, are they doctors? Where are they? Why the irony of a sudden jump in the number of infections and deaths instead of a drastic reduction?

Answer Prof!
Dont mind that stupid almajiri, his education is even more wasted because he is very far from common sense and truth. He preferred to be a slave forever, simple question is where are the chinese doctors?
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by oxiide22(m): 2:39am On May 17, 2020
Tissaia:
PDP still exists?
tsephaniyah grin
Tissaia:
PDP still exists?
tsephaniyah
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:20am On May 17, 2020
Yebosola:

When are u going to get common sense? Ur education is a waste.
I don't have issues with people who come out to say trash, at least the guy made a point. What is your point? It seems the only point you made is to critique his point....come out and make your point...don't be shallow.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Billygee2u: 4:41am On May 17, 2020
helinues:

shut up imbe.cile. what have you contributed to the progress of Nigeria. BMC z0mBi

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Billygee2u: 4:43am On May 17, 2020
Gazelle22:
This is the reason I do not joke with the words of Nnamdi Kanu. Before their arrival, the gentleman warned that those men are not medics, rather they have come to take over the government of Nigeria. They are technicians that suppose to unlock the doors of the office of the president after the departure of Abba Kyari, only whom has access to the office.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by highbeekeys(m): 4:58am On May 17, 2020
they're not doctors. they came to install fast internet.. hehehe
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by ykgold29(m): 5:16am On May 17, 2020
Yebosola:

When are u going to get common sense? Ur education is a waste.
the thing tire me o
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by BAMSRAY(m): 5:23am On May 17, 2020
I support the motion.�

this country is for all of us�

Fg should not there play with our intelligent.....u don't know where about of the Chinese that u welcome .........I hate nonsense.....can u tell this to there govt if really they came to Nigeria to help our doctors and nurses as u said earlier......you are joking
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Olusheyi1(m): 6:26am On May 17, 2020
LibertyRep:
... and what if he failed to meet up with the ultimatum like we all know?

It shouldn't be only PDP that should be making noise about the whereabout of the missing Chinese doctors. Something isn't right obviously and we should be asking questions.

Honestly, when looking at some comments on this topic now, then i began to weep from inside of me about this nation and how some people that should be wise enough to think properly unfortunately have allowed something else to becloud their reasoning.

PDP talks, they are bad. They didn't talk, then they don't know how to do opposition. Whether PDP is bad or not, we've seen what we thought was good today.

PDP has asked the right question that all Nigerians should run to the street for to ascertain the truth but here we are, still criticising PDP. Haven't we been beaten enough by these unreasonable dimensional segregations? PDP or APC, to me they are all same.
But unfortunately whether we like it or not, to me, we still need PDP[at least for opposition sake] in this nation. Or if you think we don't, tell me the other political party in Nigeria of today that has the boldness and resources to confront the present ruling party.

#WHEREARETHECHINESEDOCTORS?

I can remember very well that one time ago, APC was an opposition party and Nigerians rallied all around them which made them the ruling party today.

Opposition party's responsibility is majorly to open the eyes of the general public on issues of concern. Without the support of the populace, they can do nothing. And the politicians too know this very well.

I pray we wake up before it's too late. I can see it's getting late already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday / Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.