Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,257 members, 7,857,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum (44649 Views)

Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Jo1nation: 6:31am On May 17, 2020
Tissaia:
PDP still exists?
IT IS BECAUSE APC/buhari THAT THE COUNTRY IS IN THIS MESS.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Eva165: 6:36am On May 17, 2020
This is one thing I don't like about Nigerians, alots of things are happening in the country you are as a citizens but everyone kept silent, those who wish to talk will be criticized by their follow citizens, then tell me how the country will move foward. The behaviour of Nigerians made it 100% posible for their leaders to be taking them for granted. The politicians have known that whatever they do no one will talk or question them. Nigeria can never never be good because the citizens don't know their right. A country that have no basic amenities with citizens that don't know how living life is all about. A country in which you build your house, provid your own water,your own electricity, your own internet, your own road and your own cars with no insurance and at the end you pay your tax to the so called government. What is the essence of paying the tax since you provided all you need by yourself and alots of you will be jumping up and down in different media to defend the same government. I weep for this kind of citizenship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by magzey: 6:46am On May 17, 2020
I dey wonder wetin concern dem ? Dem asked PDP for feeding money?

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by magzey: 6:47am On May 17, 2020
Jo1nation:
IT IS BECAUSE APC/buhari THAT THE COUNTRY IS IN THIS MESS.
And you still get the chance to hustle and load data in a messed Country? undecided
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Senatorbng(m): 6:47am On May 17, 2020
Una wan kidnap chinco doctor? Una no go see dem. Useless opposition
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by michoim(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2020
And so what? Nonsense party
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Moikiitos: 6:51am On May 17, 2020
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Lovelive: 6:56am On May 17, 2020
Iriruaga100:

What good has APC done to Nigerians since the party took over power from PDP?? Sir, give me real information, I want to be educated..
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Olusheyi1(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2020
Eva165:
This is one thing I don't like about Nigerians, alots of things are happening in the country you are as a citizens but everyone kept silent, those who wish to talk will be criticized by their follow citizens, then tell me how the country will move foward. The behaviour of Nigerians made it 100% posible for their leaders to be taking them for granted. The politicians have known that whatever they do no one will talk or question them. Nigeria can never never be good because the citizens don't know their right. A country that have no basic amenities with citizens that don't know how living life is all about. A country in which you build your house, provid your own water,your own electricity, your own internet, your own road and your own cars with no insurance and at the end you pay your tax to the so called government. What is the essence of paying the tax since you provided all you need by yourself and alots of you will be jumping up and down in different media to defend the same government. I weep for this kind of citizenship.

It's really becoming tiring to me too and I'm beginning to weep for this nation.

It's really a bitter truth and quote that without us the citizens thinking right and taking serious actions as soon as possible, this nation cannot become the good we've been secretly hoping for. The good we're thinking that has not made all Nigeria's citizens run overseas is just a mirage with the way we are THINKING and attacking one another for nothing.

PDP can't do anything without us the general citizens. Theirs is to raise the alarm and keep talking. Ours as citizens is to take drastic action.

Or perhaps some are defending the government still maybe because they are benefiting from its doings. I can categorically tell them that their generations to come will deeply weep in years to come because of the things governments are doing today.

*What has PDP donated to Nigeria because of Covid*
*What will PDP do after the ultimatum*

Like are we serious at all?

5-years is gone out of 8-years with almost worse than we were before they came in promising heaven on heart and we still have time criticising PDP. What concern me about PDP or APC. Let anybody talk what makes sense to me, I'll spring into thinking and if possible, action. Why not push all of them aside and let's find a way to move. Without us thinking rightly and acting, no political party can do Nigeria and Nigerians any good( yes, APC has proved that to us unless you don't want to believe, and to your peril if you choose to do so)

#WHEREARETHECHINESEDOCTORS
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by aigbokiejohnson(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2020
Most of those Chinese are technicians. Couldn't achieve to save the live of the 'boss' planned for
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by olugabbie(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2020
Gazelle22:
This is the reason I do not joke with the words of Nnamdi Kanu. Before their arrival, the gentleman warned that those men are not medics, rather they have come to take over the government of Nigeria. They are technicians that suppose to unlock the doors of the office of the president after the departure of Abba Kyari, only whom has access to the office.

This is the most senseless comment that i ever seen in my life. I hope your children see this comment when the come of age. Daddy wa!
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by cray91(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2020
it's like you read my mind already! make world as a whole just End
Samfloxin:
I pray this country sinks and let everything become silent
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by dikeizu1(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2020
Gazelle22:
This is the reason I do not joke with the words of Nnamdi Kanu. Before their arrival, the gentleman warned that those men are not medics, rather they have come to take over the government of Nigeria. They are technicians that suppose to unlock the doors of the office of the president after the departure of Abba Kyari, only whom has access to the office.
but they will not believe him
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Burruchaga71(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

I don't know who you are or what you are made of, but from your comments on here, I think you need a psychological diagnosis
. Don't mind the idiot. They take everything as a joke.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Kfed4ril(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2020
helinues:
And after 48 hours, what next?

What has Pdp as a party donated to Nigerians?

What has APC as the ruling party donated to Nigerians other than expired rice.

Guy I get you don’t like PDP, it’s ok but I’ll like you to start looking at the message and ignoring the messenger in other for you to think rationally. Your hatred for them is making you not to see things beyond your nose.
In the other thread where PDP raise about the scam of feeding school children at home, I know deep down in your mind you agree with PDP on that, but your hatred for the party made you to comment in a nonsense and a thing that does not have have an experience.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by GODWIN78(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2020
Nnamdi kanu said that the alleged china doctor,s are technicians they have a mission in aso rock,kanu always on point.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by galaxy2020(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2020
APC government has sold Nigeria economy to the Chinese, and the dullard knows nothing going on around him, after all, the minister of health asserted he knows nothing about the Chinese medics. A government of we know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by zeusdgrt(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Bunch of irresponsible people, so it was the arrival of the Chinese that escalated the number of people testing positive?

Jobless oppositions
U daft sha
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by zeusdgrt(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2020
Osidazz19:
Jobless and hungry pdp thugs.
And did u say anything meaningful now?
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Onitola2: 8:35am On May 17, 2020
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by cmikel: 8:48am On May 17, 2020

Politics a place were fraud keeps supporting fraud bc of personal benefits

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Codes151(m): 9:00am On May 17, 2020
Nigerians.

Don’t we deserve to know what they here n why??

Kids are here talking about pdp
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by ludd2018: 9:05am On May 17, 2020
helinues:

If a guy like Kanu can be leading millions of people, then what else do we expect from his supporters

Igbos don't follow any body any how therefore for over 40million Biafrans following Nnadi Kanu that means Nk is phenomenal. After Ojukwu no one in SE/SS wil boast of commanding the loyalty of Biafran people more than Nnadi Kanu . Arguably Nk is more popular than Ojukwu because his support base goes beyond SE. NK has fanatical support in SS.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by LilCfour: 9:32am On May 17, 2020
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by LilCfour: 9:41am On May 17, 2020
[quote author=Kfed4ril post=89634728]

What has APC as the ruling party donated to Nigerians other than expired rice.

Guy I get you don’t like PDP, it’s ok but I’ll like you to start looking at the message and ignoring the messenger in other for you to think rationally. Your hatred for them is making you not to see things beyond your nose.
In the other thread where PDP raise about the scam of feeding school children at home, I know deep down in your mind you agree with PDP on that, but your hatred for the party made you to comment in a nonsense and a thing that does not have have an experience.

We need understandings like this, not party sentiment man. God bless you.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by alphaRego01(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2020
Inside this lawless zoo? Nothing apc dont want,will happen
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Zodiac61(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2020
Or What?
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by berrystunn(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:
And after 48 hours, what next?

What has Pdp as a party donated to Nigerians?

Donate to Apc looters?
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by berrystunn(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2020
GODWIN78:
Nnamdi kanu said that the alleged china doctor,s are technicians they have a mission in aso rock,kanu always on point.

Go and sleep
I said they are here to complete scam for someone.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 17, 2020
Sunnyja:
It seems you have exhausted the contaminated rice and weevils' infested beans given to you as palliative by Bubu.
Actually i didn't eat it i sent to your hungry home town as charity to your hungry ass people
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by redcliff: 1:42pm On May 17, 2020
olugabbie:

This is the most senseless comment that i ever seen in my life. I hope your children see this comment when the come of age. Daddy wa!

In Nigeria, nothing is impossible, do not doubt everything you hear because in the long run, you would be the one looking senseless when reality dawns on you and you ask yourself " how could i have escaped thinking in that direction in the first place". Forget the messenger attack the message *where are the chinese doctors?*
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Evercurious(f): 2:38pm On May 17, 2020
Kobicove:

Those guys are a bunch of jokers...I'm interested in what action they would take after 48 hours undecided

But don't you sound STUPID?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celebrating 12 Nigerian Women Who Deserve A Place On The Naira Note (Pictures) / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.