Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum (44628 Views)

Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Evercurious(f): 2:39pm On May 17, 2020
rummmy:
WHERE IS THE DEAD GRILL MEAT SELLER?

He has been RELEGATED by his party.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Kobicove(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2020
Evercurious:

But don't you sound STUPID?

From where I'm standing you're the one who looks and acts very stupid.

The PDP is starting to sound like a broken record talking just for the sake of talking.

When you issue a time bound ultimatum then you should also specify the punishment or repercussions for noncompliance otherwise STFU!
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Kobicove(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2020
ogashman:

sometimes I wonder what u lots smoke that makes u comment in a senseless manner.

is what u posted up there the bone of contention?

why are we always chasing shadows

PDP raised an issue of national interest and all u re after is what they did do after the expiration of the ultimatum.

so u don't even care to know the whereabout of the Chinese doctors brought in by the govt?

it is really pathetic to know I'm cohabiting this country with lots like u whose reasoning is skewed

What the PDP raised is a non-issue.

The Chinese doctors were invited to Nigeria by a private organisation therefore the PDP has no locus standi to ask the government to account for them.

The text on your profile says "Don't believe everything you read". It's obvious you just put it there for want of something to write, you obviously have no inclination to take you own advise...

I can't blame you really cos your brain is in your anus!
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Sunnyja: 4:07pm On May 17, 2020
mmars:

Actually i didn't eat it i sent to your hungry home town as charity to your hungry ass people
If you are really into charity, you should have bought them with your money and not que under the sun for hours only to receive expired rice and beans for your phatom charity.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Godblessamaechi: 4:39pm On May 17, 2020
Interesting stuff, Chinese doctors whatever their mission to Nigeria it shall end in blessing to Nigerians and to God's glory alone. Because,
The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD. Proverbs 16:1

Meanwhile my good friends I will be very glad to introduce you to a very reliable doctor who does not hide Himself from any genuine seeker. The Chinese doctors could be great but yet they are human and limited in knowledge. My own doctor do not only heals but He gives eternal life. John 10:10 The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. My dear friend if I am you I will seek the most reliable doctor. Here's what He has to say: Proverbs 8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Amos 5:4 For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live:
Finally my dear friends am begging you now please don't let this chance pass you, receive Jesus as your Lord and savior, continue with Him till the end of your life here on Earth and you won't regret that you did. God bless you �

For more counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 17, 2020
Sunnyja:
If you are really into charity, you should have bought them with your money and not que under the sun for hours only to receive expired rice and beans for your phatom charity.
Well see that as a way of me impacting into your life and sacrificing so you and your hungry ass people won't die of hunger
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Evercurious(f): 12:30am On May 18, 2020
Kobicove:

From where I'm standing you're the one who looks and acts very stupid.

The PDP is starting to sound like a broken record talking just for the sake of talking.

When you issue a time bound ultimatum then you should also specify the punishment or repercussions for noncompliance otherwise STFU!

Again dont you think you sound STUPID?
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by PropertyBuying(f): 10:30am On May 18, 2020
helinues:

If a guy like Kanu can be leading millions of people, then what else do we expect from his supporters
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by tinsel: 10:33am On May 18, 2020
So chinese doctors is what is worrying PDP at this time?
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Kobicove(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2020
Evercurious:

All is see from where I'm standing is still a pea-brained sub-human!
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Kobicove(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2020
Evercurious:

48 hours has long passed!

The federal government ignored the noise makers and they still have not taken any action to punish the FG!

The joke is on you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano / Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.