Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

What's The Most Senseless Thing You Thought/Did As A Growing Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Senseless Thing You Thought/Did As A Growing Child (1038 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? / Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Senseless Thing You Thought/Did As A Growing Child by Mariangeles(f): 4:23pm On May 22, 2020
Adults told us then that "if you drink coconut water, you end up with a block head"

"It is an ABOMINATION to eat the gizzard of a chicken" angry
Re: What's The Most Senseless Thing You Thought/Did As A Growing Child by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2020
Thought God uses Plenty gallons /jerrycan of water to bring rain.....

Thought eating a chicken's brain makes one dull
Re: What's The Most Senseless Thing You Thought/Did As A Growing Child by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin

Me, I thought babies were given at the hospital.
You eat, belly grows big, you go to the hospital, they hand you a baby, then you come back home with a new baby and a not-so-big tummy.

Lmao! These things are so ridiculous mehn!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Senseless Thing You Thought/Did As A Growing Child by Yohans(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2020
Munzy14:

A lot of us where on this table till house help corrupt us...cheesy

I will tell mom then, to eat well so her stomach can grow big for her to poo out a baby..grin
Lolz
Re: What's The Most Senseless Thing You Thought/Did As A Growing Child by usj(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2020
[

I also thought babies came out from the buttocks because that was what my mum told me! cheesy[/quote] hahaha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Samaritan Please Help Me With A Job / Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos / Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.