Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

SMS Marketing: A Quick Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SMS Marketing: A Quick Guide (570 Views)

Textbot.ai (SMS Marketing System)use Generate Leads For Your Biz And Earn $100+ / Sms Marketing / Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMS Marketing: A Quick Guide by BIZHAQER: 9:35pm On May 16, 2020
Our phones are always with us and it's only smart that a marketing campaign incorporates mobile. In the last 5-10 years, social media, SEO and especially email marketing has taken the lead. One marketing channel has been grossly under-utilized is SMS marketing.

It's confusing because, I can comfortably say, SMS marketing is one of the best channels right now, I have a few reasons to back it up:

1. It’s budget-friendly:
You can send messages at a very cost effective rate. With $10-$12 you can reach 2,000+ potential customers directly.

2. It has a high open rate:
Over 98% of text messages are opened compared to 20% for email. For context, if you did a campaign to 10,000 people, around 9,800 will open and read it(and withing the first 1 hour), compared to only 2,000 for email.

3. It gets your customers to act:
19% of people will click a link in an SMS campaign rather than just 4.2% for emails.

4. Friendly:
SMS feels friendlier compared to other most other marketing channels.

5. It produces results:
SMS campaigns receive average response rate of 30%, compared to 4% for emails.

How to get started?
1. Grow a database from scratch or Get a huge database to start it: The former is generally better but it's expensive and very time consuming so what everybody (big brands, politicians, government etc) does is the latter. Then buy an inexpensive but accurate database from a database provider like myself and begin ASAP.

To give you a head start, you can contact me on Whatsapp: 08180602585 to buy 500,000+ active Nigerian phone numbers for #4,990.

2. Find a good bulk SMS platform:
There are many of them but I like the UI of 80kbsms. You can message me on Whatsapp via 08180602585 to help you with this too.
NB: I'm not affiliated with the company, I just like their design.

3. Send!:
Once you have a good list, a good bulk SMS platform, you're good o go.

To get a head-start message 08180602585 on WhatsApp to get 500,000+ active Nigerian phone numbers for #4,990 only.

Good luck with your SMS marketing journey!
Re: SMS Marketing: A Quick Guide by BIZHAQER: 1:05pm On May 17, 2020
Another day, another opportunity. Contact me on Whatsapp: 08180602585 to get your active phone numbers database at a steal!!!
Re: SMS Marketing: A Quick Guide by BIZHAQER: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: SMS Marketing: A Quick Guide by scottmartin: 1:34am On Apr 08
SMS marketing is the promotion of products and services via mobile. Mobile SMS marketing can play a crucial role in your marketing strategy. Most of business believes that mobile SMS marketing is costly but it is not. Every business can easily enhance their presence and aware their clients about new offers. If you are interested or thinking to do Mobile SMS marketing for business then choose GMCSCO.

(1) (Reply)

My Business Plan / Do you know you can load data via pin? / Jtlsolar Empowerment, Have Solar System Of 10yrs Lifespan With 10% Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.