Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (103131 Views)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by PHijo(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

Go to Gomber, they'll tell you a different thing.. Since a Hausa man is your God

You do the same things the Fulani do yet you want to be viewed differently.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

Yes bro. Even Egbemas in Imo are not Igbo's too. They should put them in Rivers to join their brother

I no know that one o.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by 24SEVEN: 8:54pm On May 17, 2020
madjune:

Do a refreshment course on your History books.
They sound Ibo but are actually Ikwerre.

Ikwerre people refuse to be identified as Ibos.
Originally Ibos, though but adulterated over time and they sold the real Ibos out during the Biafran war.

Ikwerres sold Igbos out to who?? So Ikwerre are the reason Enugu fell to Federal forces, or the reason Onitsha fell, or the reason Abakaliki fell to Federal forces or what..

When you are Ill-prepared for war and you eventually lose, you blame another entire ethnicity for failure. So convenient..

Ikwerre sold you out because Ikwerre and you planned on starting a war and Ikwerre eventually pulled out in the middle of it or what??

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Thane(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

There is nothing like 55%.. People in diobu are all Rivers...
you can't even identify your people again.. A whole lot of Rivers people bear Igbo names and surname complete.

stop already
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Thane(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

See this one. About 55% of people residing in Diobu are Igbos. So why are you surprised with the names.. Isn't Chika an everyday Igbo name?? stop looking for conversation abeg!!!

NB: To all quoting me, Chinonso Dike from Ihiala in Anambra state who has been snapping and uploading pictures of Diobu allover the internet is living in Diobu and has confirmed that the overwhelming majority of Nigerians living in Diobu are Igbos from SE Nigeria. He has the stats..

mail him to confirm : fanfan725@gmail.com

stop bigotry, it's not good
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Thane(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

Do you have sen..se like this?...
Or you're just trying to be noticed?..

pls stop
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Thane(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2020
Grandmeister:

Ikwerre are not Igbo! We're tired of picking up their shyts! They should own their fvck ups...you answer chibuike a well known Igbo name and commit crimes...then tomorrow you will claim Ikwerre and deny your igboness...using Igbo names to commit all sorts of atrocities...that was how nzeogwu was tagged an Igbo man when today's Nigeria calls his people 'SS' or 'Niger deltan'...

oga don't be silly online, is Portharcourt not an Igbo city? what's with this rubbish about the people living inside
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Thane(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Just stop spreading the unverifiable info for now.

You can say Amaechi is Ikwerre or a Rivers man..

That's is okay and more perfect.

Are sure you are ok? He is an Ikwerre man, but he is not Igbo? So Ikwerre is Hausa abi Tiv? wats wrong with humans on nairaland?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Thane(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

THIS is why I say Rivers State and Deltas are not Igbo. Let us know how to manage our 5states. These SS Igbo names bearing Benin people always rub our identity on the mud.... They are not part of us

pls don't say this

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Badestman: 10:01pm On May 17, 2020
Thane:

you and your family are not part of Igbo land too. Efelufu

Ike onye ara
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 17, 2020
Thane:

Are sure you are ok? He is an Ikwerre man, but he is not Igbo? So Ikwerre is Hausa abi Tiv? wats wrong with humans on nairaland?

I don't waste my time with IPOB miscreants.

Kanu and his useless crews.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2020
humilitypays:
The 10 most dangerous cities to live in Nigeria are:

1.) Borno

2.) Yola

3.) Zamfara

4.) Jos

5.) Benue

6.) Portharcourt

7.) Abeokuta & Ijebu-Ode; den of ritualists & traditionalists killers

8.) Southern Kaduna

9.) Aba & Benin City

10.) Yobe and Katsina

The 10 most peaceful cities to live in Nigeria are:

1.) Lagos (minus Ikorodu, Boundary area near Ogun state, Badagry)

2.) Abuja

3.) Owerri

4.) Enugu

5.) Uyo

6.) Asaba

7.) Ibadan (minus some areas)

8.) Oshogbo

9.) Ado Ekiti, Awka, Abakaliki

10.) Umuahia
Lagos is peaceful are you high? The only side that is peaceful is lekki
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Slimranky(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2020
Blonkers!! Blonkers!! Blonkers!!

Wtf is pH turning to?

Right from time diobu
has been a den of Lion to live in,Degbam and co always terrorising that poor community
If you enter diobu and you no get OT come loose guard small boy go obtain you
God pls protect my former roommate and his family in diobu..
The worst part be say dem no go join secret society wey go make them blow and rich na to join cult wey dem go dey knack shot anyhow....
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by willyo(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2020
TGMISKY:
That area is quite peaceful sha as a friend once told me
Very true
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Thane(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I blame Seun for not flushing bigots like you out of nairaland. One day you will say that Awkuzu or maybe Mbaise is not Igbo too.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by buddy221(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2020
These Is my brother. He is from umuopara umuahia abia state. We finished the same year in second school (2007) we call him "BABA LEO" he got a twin sister called "ADAEZE" their junior one are also twins. He is a left footed footballer. Very tall and handsome. Respectful and always afraid to Fight. I remember during our days in school. When ever we planned to fight back ss3 students... Leo was usually the first to run away. When I visited their house... Seeing her mother crying. I couldn't hold back my tears. Seeing he's twin sister cry.. I could not hold my tears. Before he moved to ph. He was dacing for etisalat during promo. It's was really a dark Friday in my community. May he's soul sleep in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by buddy221(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2020
He is not from rivers state. He is igbo man. LEONARD IHEMAKWALA is he's full name. I can't say if he is a cultist or not. But if I'm to say.. I'll say he is not a cultist. Because he is very calm and afraid of violence . I was with him March this Year when we celebrated our igba epke festival. He was too handsome the last time I saw him. I'm very sure there is problem somewhere. Because the news we heard was "HE WENT TO BUY FOOD STUFF WITH A FRIEND, SOME GUYS MEET UP WITH THEM.. ASKING IF HE IS THE ONE CALLED LEO, HE SAID YES THEN ASK IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEMS? THE FIRST GUY SHOT HIM ON THE HEAD, THE OTHER SHOT HIM ON THE BACK" nobody can tell what really happened. But I'm sure he's family had a land dispute with some people. From what I heard, they threatened the guy. Even when the mother was crying.. She was saying " LEO MADE PEACE DURING THE LAND DISPUTE, HE WASN'T FIGHTING ANYONE" everyone is confused.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by karnap(m): 11:59pm On May 17, 2020
one sweet things about this cultists is that,they always killed themselves,thank God they no touch the innocent girl like what arm robber can do.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2020
24SEVEN:

Ikwerres sold Igbos out to who?? So Ikwerre are the reason Enugu fell to Federal forces, or the reason Onitsha fell, or the reason Abakaliki fell to Federal forces or what..

When you are Ill-prepared for war and you eventually lose, you blame another entire ethnicity for failure. So convenient..

Ikwerre sold you out because Ikwerre and you planned on starting a war and Ikwerre eventually pulled out in the middle of it or what??

You sound Ikwerre even without knowing you.
Ikwerre people are adulterated Ibos.
They supported the war cause at the onset but balked when the going got tough.
They never balked to take over Ibo peoples assets in Rivers state who fled for their native regions as the war progressed, only to come for their assets at the end of the war to find Ikwerre people living in their homes.

Pathetic breed.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2020
Him no know how women moves faster than fiammmm!
Lol guy forget that thing jare in 3 -6 weeks she’ll move on.

No be person wey that year for her birthday party dem off her BF for ekosodin still run another bday party back in January.

Live for everybody, die for yourself [/quote]
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by DonroxyII: 2:47am On May 18, 2020
humilitypays:
The 10 most dangerous cities to live in Nigeria are:

1.) Borno

2.) Yola

3.) Zamfara

4.) Jos

5.) Benue

6.) Portharcourt

7.) Abeokuta & Ijebu-Ode; den of ritualists & traditionalists killers

8.) Southern Kaduna

9.) Aba & Benin City

10.) Yobe and Katsina

The 10 most peaceful cities to live in Nigeria are:

1.) Lagos (minus Ikorodu, Boundary area near Ogun state, Badagry)

2.) Abuja

3.) Owerri

4.) Enugu

5.) Uyo

6.) Asaba

7.) Ibadan (minus some areas)

8.) Oshogbo

9.) Ado Ekiti, Awka, Abakaliki

10.) Umuahia
Make I follow u Add Kwara as Number 11.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 6:10am On May 18, 2020
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On May 18, 2020
Thane:

I blame Seun for not flushing bigots like you out of nairaland. One day you will say that Awkuzu or maybe Mbaise is not Igbo too.

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by ZeusP(m): 6:48am On May 18, 2020
Lawlessnes
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by 24SEVEN: 6:49am On May 18, 2020
madjune:

You sound Ikwerre even without knowing you.
Ikwerre people are adulterated Ibos.
They supported the war cause at the onset but balked when the going got tough.
They never balked to take over Ibo peoples assets in Rivers state who fled for their native regions as the war progressed, only to come for their assets at the end of the war to find Ikwerre people living in their homes.

Pathetic breed.

Arrant Rubbish is what you typed. Tell me the name of the Ikwerre representative when ojukwu declared war on Nigeria.

Ikwerre long before then had opted to be recognized as an independent ethnic group. Didn't want to have anything in common with Igbos, even in decision making and the Igbos would have none of it.

So was the Igbo war in Ikwerres interest??

You just come on Nairaland and without thinking start typing rubbish.

As for your abandoned properties, go to Delta State and ask for the directions to the residence of Edwin Clarke. When you reach there, direct your grievances to him.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Belafonte(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2020
olisaEze:
In the first place, what is "matching ground" that they’re fighting over the right to collect from traders?

Land way no bi ur papa carry d sand sand come planet earth, and land way e still die leave!

This cycle of cultism related violence cannot end in Rivers State until the leaders invest massively in free education up to technical school, so we don’t just churn out certificate bearers but entrepreneurs. Who wan reason confra meeting when he has to be up early to meet demands of clients/customers!

I dey tell you. By the time you use all your brainpower to reason market penetration strategies body go tell you.

All this frat business is for people without direction

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2020
24SEVEN:

Arrant Rubbish is what you typed. Tell me the name of the Ikwerre representative when ojukwu declared war on Nigeria.

Ikwerre long before then had opted to be recognized as an independent ethnic group. Didn't want to have anything in common with Igbos, even in decision making and the Igbos would have none of it.

So was the Igbo war in Ikwerres interest??

You just come on Nairaland and without thinking start typing rubbish.

As for your abandoned properties, go to Delta State and ask for the directions to the residence of Edwin Clarke. When you reach there, direct your grievances to him.

I type without thinking? You better think again.

1. When did you Ikwerre people chose to distinguish your names from Ibos to claim alienation?

All through the Biafran effort as Ibos had the upper hand, ikwerre people were proudly Ibos, till 1967 when the war was lost.
That was when you remembered to change your names from "Umu" to "Rumu"
Whatever that means, to claim Rumu is an ikwerre name which departs from Umu which roundly holds its meaning in Ibo heritage.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Mira4Ashawo(f): 3:03am On May 20, 2020
[s]
mira4u:

Which area?
[/s]
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by LtChisom: 10:56am On May 23, 2020
YorubaLord:

I am Mr. Yaba Left!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.