Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (103158 Views)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Miller4mee: 2:36pm On May 17, 2020
ibiso1986:
you didn't install trackers?
yes
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

What's this one saying, go through all my post, am not a tribal bigot, I don't even get involved the Yoruba and ibo bashing.
Am neither Yoruba nor ibo.
I mentioned you because of what your comment implies, and see the rubbish u are replying me. When u don't have what else to say u start typing and assuming rubbish like u did up there.
I also mentioned you because of your comment to. Mind you started it, you were pretty sure like how? So I am pretty sure to that your likes will say likewise also...
You want to ignore the fact that you are trying to imply he is ibo. By the way he was killed, are his killers ibo? you should be more concerned about that.
By the way I said, if you have such a mindset.. Note that and I don't know where all those your bitter words came from.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 2:42pm On May 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

I also mentioned you because of your comment to. Mind you started it, you were pretty sure like how? So I am pretty sure to that your likes will say likewise also...
You want to ignore the fact that you are trying to imply he is ibo. By the way he was killed, are his killers ibo? you should be more concerned about that.
Am not implying anything, I am saying he's ibo, just like anioma in delta state are ibo too. But u make it seems like these people commit crime while bearing ibo name when they are not ibo. Thereby, giving ibo bad name. Anybody can commit crime, u shouldn't even bring tribe or race into it.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Am not implying anything, I am saying he's ibo, just like anioma in delta state are ibo too. But u make it seems like these people commit crime while bearing ibo name when they are not ibo. Thereby, giving ibo bad name. Anybody can commit crime, u shouldn't even bring tribe or race into it.
You are now seeing the picture, there is no point trying to tag him ibo, when a crime is committed it is not peculiar to anyone or tribe. There is no point arguing ones ethnicism with others to apportion blame.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by anthropizzy(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2020
Rivers state is becoming notorious in the rise of cultism.

It wasn't like this under Rotimi Amechi. Alot of cultist clashes are happening every day that are under reported.

Rivers of blood.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2020
willyo:
That part of Portharcourt is scary. Thank God i live a peaceful area
Which area is that? Cos I don't think any part of PH is peaceful. Some areas are just less troublesome

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Ajimusty2: 3:03pm On May 17, 2020
Carmit:
but wike is busy 'demolishing' and 'protecting' rivers state.
u expect him to carry gun abi.abierun.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by PHijo(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
Rivers youths are so lazy. Imagine they are struggling for who will collect "marching ground ". These are kinematics brothers. Tufia

Rivers state is multiethnic, if you are sure of what you are saying mention the ethnic group and stop making sweeping statements.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 17, 2020
Is unfortunate that he has to lost his life to the hand of cultist. But I hope he is not one of them?
RIP man
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by aristocrazzy: 3:34pm On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

There is nothing like 55%.. People in diobu are all Rivers...
you can't even identify your people again.. A whole lot of Rivers people bear Igbo names and surname complete.
so now they're not Igbo but yet you want them to be part of Biafra. they're igbos like it or not, they even speak Igbo though in a different dialect.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by willyo(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2020
TGMISKY:

Which area is that? Cos I don't think any part of PH is peaceful. Some areas are just less troublesome
Woji. From YKC to Trans-Woji link road
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 4:35pm On May 17, 2020
Ye
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 4:51pm On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

But definitely not Rivers State.. We only claim our rightful land. EVEN some part of Anambra is not Igbo if you don't know...

Which parts of Anambra state? Please, enlighten me. cool
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Badestman: 5:09pm On May 17, 2020
sylve11:

Which parts of Anambra state? Please, enlighten me. cool

Parts of Anambra west LGA is Igala land

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Daddy46: 5:10pm On May 17, 2020
jom28gy:
Nigeria security system is too poor, that it may be difficult to find solutions
bro i know some military personnel in my former place who belong to axe just imagine don't be surprised they may no them even arrest opposite cult group for their own member to kill,just like those drug Lord use police to raid opposition drug cartels too
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by HornyTave: 5:12pm On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

THIS is why I say Rivers State and Deltas are not Igbo. Let us know how to manage our 5states. These SS Igbo names bearing Benin people always rub our identity on the mud.... They are not part of us

Must you blame others for your woes? What has benin Got to do with someone bearing 'Chika'? are you trying to say there's no cultist in All of SE? Face your issues and stop blaming others
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2020
Rivers state people will be a good starting point for Nigeria revolution, these people sabi kill men, it shows that they don't take sh*t, hope they can channel this anger to the politicians.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

Yes bro fvck you and your land
Thank you very much o
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 17, 2020
iSlayer2:

Cool down bro. You can never be Igbo.
Yes... It's impossible!!
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by olisaEze(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2020
blackboy:
Cultism is rampant in higher institutions even technical school. Solution will be when cultist off campus and in schools are hunted down like Boko Haram and armed robbers, kidnappers that they are will ppl realise cultism is a crime and a no no

My broda u don’t get it, violence only begets violence and an idle mind still is the devil’s workshop. Militancy in the creeks has been reduced to an abysmal level because the govt of Yar'Adua showed the boys a better future. Most people attracted to the gang life are young adults who have no role models but the bros's in the life. Education and technology is the future and until the old men in charge of our collective destinies are forced to change their myopic views or kicked out, I’m afraid ur suggestion will only make these young people more desperate to survive with the opportunities before them.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Badestman: 6:19pm On May 17, 2020
HornyTave:

Must you blame others for your woes? What has benin Got to do with someone bearing 'Chika'? are you trying to say there's no cultist in All of SE? Face your issues and stop blaming others

Bros I am not blaming Benin for anything. What I mean is that the ikwerres and the aniomas claim they are from Benin.

Yes there are cultists here in southeast just like every other part of the world... But PH is not southeast, PH is south south and has nothing to do with Igbo.

We Igbos have only 5 states and you know them
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 6:29pm On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

Parts of Anambra west LGA is Igala land

okay. cool
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by D1official: 6:49pm On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

Bros I am not blaming Benin for anything. What I mean is that the ikwerres and the aniomas claim they are from Benin.

Yes there are cultists here in southeast just like every other part of the world... But PH is not southeast, PH is south south and has nothing to do with Igbo.

We Igbos have only 5 states and you know them
My bro. Anioma people don't do that. I have good number of them as friends
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2020
willyo:

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2020
willyo:

That area is quite peaceful sha as a friend once told me
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by IkwerrePikin: 8:13pm On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

See this one. About 55% of people residing in Diobu are Igbos. So why are you surprised with the names.. Isn't Chika an everyday Igbo name?? stop looking for conversation abeg!!!

NB: To all quoting me, Chinonso Dike from Ihiala in Anambra state who has been snapping and uploading pictures of Diobu allover the internet is living in Diobu and has confirmed that the overwhelming majority of Nigerians living in Diobu are Igbos from SE Nigeria. He has the stats..

mail him to confirm : fanfan725@gmail.com

What are you making noise?? Ikwerre people are the owners of Diobu and we have ijaws, igbos, Ikwerres, ogonis and other tribes in Diobu.

Who made you census chairman When did you carry out your census door after door?? Did we Ikwerres the Landloards disclose it to you?? Why are you fooling yourself??
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by 24SEVEN: 8:18pm On May 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

What are you making noise?? Ikwerre people are the owners of Diobu and we have ijaws, igbos, Ikwerres, ogonis and other tribes in Diobu.

Who made you census chairman When did you carry out your census door after door?? Did we Ikwerres the Landloards disclose it to you?? Why are you fooling yourself??

Look at this IPOB member.. Ikwerre wannabe grin

If I say let's continue this conversation now in Ikwerre, you will disappear.. cheesy
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Badestman: 8:24pm On May 17, 2020
D1official:

My bro. Anioma people don't do that. I have good number of them as friends

Uncle Anioma is an official tribe recognized by FG... They are not part of Us
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Badestman: 8:30pm On May 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You can only find Igbo in Southeast Pls.
Delta and Rivers are not Igbos
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Badestman: 8:33pm On May 17, 2020
iSlayer2:

I am so happy our people are beginning to reach a consensus on this. Ikwerre are not Igbo. They should be cut out. Very useless people.

Yes bro. Even Egbemas in Imo are not Igbo's too. They should put them in Rivers to join their brother
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Badestman: 8:34pm On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

Nyamiri has ALWAYS been Igbo, go to Kano and tell them it is not so.

Go to Gomber, they'll tell you a different thing.. Since a Hausa man is your God
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

See this one. About 55% of people residing in Diobu are Igbos. So why are you surprised with the names.. Isn't Chika an everyday Igbo name?? stop looking for conversation abeg!!!

NB: To all quoting me, Chinonso Dike from Ihiala in Anambra state who has been snapping and uploading pictures of Diobu allover the internet is living in Diobu and has confirmed that the overwhelming majority of Nigerians living in Diobu are Igbos from SE Nigeria. He has the stats..

mail him to confirm : fanfan725@gmail.com

Do a refreshment course on your History books.
They sound Ibo but are actually Ikwerre.

Ikwerre people refuse to be identified as Ibos.
Originally Ibos, though but adulterated over time and they sold the real Ibos out during the Biafran war.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.