Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

OMG! Ghanaian Nurse Wanted After Twerking In Her Uniform (watch Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / OMG! Ghanaian Nurse Wanted After Twerking In Her Uniform (watch Video) (783 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Ghanaian Nurse Wanted After Twerking In Her Uniform (watch Video) by Transparent(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2020
A Ghanaian nurse has been declared wanted after she was captured in a video twerking in her uniform while still on duty.

In the video, the nurse could be seen shaking her backside to the camera as she twerked while unknown person tapped her butt.

The unknown person tapping her butt soon straddled her as she continued twerking.

The video led to outrage as people condemned her for disrespecting the uniform and profession.

It soon got the attention of the Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives Association (GRNMA) and they directed all District and Regional Executives to assist in identifying the nurse so that she can be disciplined.

They warned other nurses to desist from such “unacceptable behaviour especially when in uniform in order to protect the dignity of the profession.”

Below is the letter issued:-

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Re: OMG! Ghanaian Nurse Wanted After Twerking In Her Uniform (watch Video) by Olarewaju89: 12:12am On May 17, 2020
End Time nurse grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help... I Have Got Killing Pains / Why Some People Feel Sick If They Read In A Moving Vehicle. / Uwell Caliburn AK2 - Updated Version Of KOKO & KOKO Prime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.