Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (26087 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Socialproject: 3:51pm On May 17, 2020
The car must have had some body vibrations, or strange noise that he refused to attend to. Typical Nigerian

On very rare occasions do propeller drive shafts just pop out or loosen on their own. Are we sure he didn't work on it recently? and the Kazeem didn't torque the bolts correctly.

So I used to drive a Lexus an 07 RX350 AWD, which had propeller shaft replaced due to a vibration from a bad coupling.
After the installation of the new one, the mechanic didn't put in two bolt to the one that connects to the transfer case, and had the other two not torqued at all.

The next day being Saturday, I drove to a shop nearby for a wheel alignment. Immediately the technician went underneath the car ,he screamed Oga come see ooo .

My heart almost fell off my mouth, because I know the consequences, it will be very catastrophic. Imagine cruising to the Island on this same third mainland bridge say 5.30am on a Monday morning, because I detest traffic.

This was a mechanic I so trusted. His excuse was that he wanted to use the toilet and asked an apprentice to fix the bolts shocked.

In whatever circumstances, we must give God thanks for his divine mercies.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by KingRabota: 4:02pm On May 17, 2020
It must have been giving sign. But as normal Nigeria we say make just manage am.
Thank God sha
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2020
Solatium:

No be everything be devil work,no be everything be witches and wizard.
The last mechanic that worked on his car should be answering questions now.

Did you understand his testimony? If not, why not shut your mouth. We all know its the mechanic fault.

But what is the external force that helped him limit his speed before the shaft pulled off? This is where God comes in.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2020
kolnel:
Ignoramus, attaching everything to god
Instead of suing the roadside mechanic that worked last on his car, and what happened to all the vibrations he ought to have felt before the shaft pulled out?
I’m sure he’s just tryna sell his music
New music loading soon
Did you understand his testimony? If not, why not shut your mouth. We all know its the mechanic fault.

But what is the external force that helped him limit his speed before the shaft pulled off? This is where God comes in.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Salt06(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2020
Awesome God
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Btruth: 4:15pm On May 17, 2020
Thank God for your life Sammie. .......by the way you did not tell us the type of car you were driving. grin
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by LegalOpinion: 4:16pm On May 17, 2020
Stop buying Honda cars. Their shaft is very weak and can pull out any moment.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by 12345baba(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Sammie Okposo has just confessed to overspeeding and should be arrested by the Nigeria police. he confessed to driving at 120KMPH when he shouldn't have gone above 100KMPH but of course he wouldn't be arrested in such a lawless country. This is why killers and cultists who eventually become pastors after realising there's nothing profitable in cultism and killing but there's money in the gospel can stand on the pulpit and confess to having killed many people in the past, they'd even describe some of these killings in graphic and well detailed manner but no law enforcement agent would take it up to make sure they face the consequences of their actions even if these actions were in the past. if these pastors and Okposo tried this in lawful countries they'd be in jail or at least Sammie would be given tickets for traffic violation

What a country we have
hahahahaha
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Yankee101: 4:46pm On May 17, 2020
Too high speed on a bad road in an old car
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Shedrack777: 4:47pm On May 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
120 mph is damn too high. Where are you rushing to Thank God for safety sha
what is too high? I do 140 even on my bike, how about a car? 200 sure gan
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by oluwasegun007(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
120 mph is damn too high. Where are you rushing to Thank God for safety sha

I thought as much...on 3MB Road that is not smooth..

I thank God for your life
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by ikorodureporta: 4:54pm On May 17, 2020
It's d demon of Molech chasing you... you know the price cheesy
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by bigtt76(f): 4:57pm On May 17, 2020
I'm sure through a mechanic, God must have revealed to him the need to take that car for servicing but the devil was always reassuring him 'lockdown de nor go do pass yourself' now he's coming here to yarn nonsense cheesy

johnnyn1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAQ49ATpw07/?igshid=bz2nx3tr6104
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Dollabiz: 4:59pm On May 17, 2020
Lord is good
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by OKTolu: 5:01pm On May 17, 2020
Thanks to God Almighty
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by denandriano: 5:07pm On May 17, 2020
12345baba:
hahahahaha

The speed limit on 3rd mainland bridge is not 100kmph but 80kmph for light vehicles and 60kmph for heavy-duty vehicles

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Solatium(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I know idiots like you will surely surface,the motoring rules says not more than 100km/h on trunk A road,he was on 100/120km/h on a city road and he was talking about one idiotic testimony.
If we are living in a functional society, aside from the incompetent mechanic that works on his vehicle,the senseless Sammy should also be answering to traffic rules violation and finally a slowpoke like you would have imbedded common sense instill by a sound law that govern the society

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Shuggaa: 5:33pm On May 17, 2020
PotatoSalad:
A clown up there said Do Giveaway na grin
Which kind Human beings we get for this forum grin grin

USO
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by honeyB2018: 5:41pm On May 17, 2020
Glory to God, he saved you.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by SucrePlum(f): 5:42pm On May 17, 2020
topafo203:
Pls my fellow nairalander, im not a scammer neither im i spamming, all i need is your help. My wife just delivered through CS.We have exhausted all what we had. The babe and the mother are fine but we lack food. Pls bless us with whateva u have(Cash or foodstuff).God will bless u abundantly and i pray for whosoever lookin for d fruit of the womb, May God suprise u this year Amen.
0690833313-access

Go and work and get money, nobody owes you anything after all you didn't seek our consent when you were fucking your wife.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by TruthHurts100: 5:51pm On May 17, 2020
So, God told you to slow down abi? Oga shaa wan come lime light again shaaa.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by TruthHurts100: 5:52pm On May 17, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Sammie Okposo has just confessed to overspeeding and should be arrested by the Nigeria police. he confessed to driving at 120KMPH when he shouldn't have gone above 100KMPH but of course he wouldn't be arrested in such a lawless country. This is why killers and cultists who eventually become pastors after realising there's nothing profitable in cultism and killing but there's money in the gospel can stand on the pulpit and confess to having killed many people in the past, they'd even describe some of these killings in graphic and well detailed manner but no law enforcement agent would take it up to make sure they face the consequences of their actions even if these actions were in the past. if these pastors and Okposo tried this in lawful countries they'd be in jail or at least Sammie would be given tickets for traffic violation

What a country we have

He's lying jooor. Why you go run 120 on TMB? They don't think well before they serve us the Zobo.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2020
is this wan normal atol, shaft don't just pull on its own, they must have given you numerous signs, for it to pull on motion means you've chosen to ignore the signs and endanger your own life. God isn't a careless God, you're a fool for saying it's God that asked you to slow down, if God had wanted to help you, it won't pull in the first place, I'd wish your carelessness had made it pull throwing you into the marina, idiot man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nyamve1: 6:21pm On May 17, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Sammie Okposo has just confessed to overspeeding and should be arrested by the Nigeria police. he confessed to driving at 120KMPH when he shouldn't have gone above 100KMPH but of course he wouldn't be arrested in such a lawless country. This is why killers and cultists who eventually become pastors after realising there's nothing profitable in cultism and killing but there's money in the gospel can stand on the pulpit and confess to having killed many people in the past, and well detailed manner but no law enforcement agent would take it up to make sure they face the consequences of their actions even if these actions were in the past. if these pastors and Okposo tried this in lawful countries they'd be in jail or at least Sammie would be given tickets for traffic violation

What a country we have
I didn't want to reply ur message but something prompt to do so. Ur life is so stagnant because u live in yesterday, repent and new things will come
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Emmacolinho(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2020
Shuggaa:
Do giveaway na
Omo ase olon duro de giveaway
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by hopefulLandlord: 6:29pm On May 17, 2020
Nyamve1:
I didn't want to reply ur message but something prompt to do so. Ur life is so stagnant because u live in yesterday, repent and new things will come

I fail to see how this is in any shape or form relevant to my post you replied to. even if I were the most poverty stricken and stagnant lowlifer in the world it doesn't render my points invalid. face the message not the messenger and you'd be better for it

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Hoodbilonia: 6:40pm On May 17, 2020
Lol
Copart lexus es
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Shuggaa: 6:41pm On May 17, 2020
Emmacolinho:

Omo ase olon duro de giveaway

Adiok ano fi ye uka..useme
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Mhizzard(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2020
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twin Boys In Matching Outfit / Halima Abubakar Dazzles In Short Black Dress / ‘Maradona’ Changed My Life – Niniola Apata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.