Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (26095 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by tosine102: 3:31pm On May 17, 2020
Shuggaa:
Do giveaway na
Na dem
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Gracenetwork(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2020
this why alot of people die in Nigeria, how can you be doing 100mph, instead of 65 or 70 mph na waoo for you Uncle Samieee..... i thank God for saving you.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by MankindP: 3:31pm On May 17, 2020
johnnyn1:

I was not going to post this because i had already thanked praised and worshiped God for delivering me from death saturday may 16th 2020.

But this is something to brag about and testify of the miracle working power of God i have a very BIG God who is always by my side to deliver me
the image you see is my car propella shaft that pulled off whilst i was in motion.

just before it happend i was doing 100/120 kph on the 3rd mainland bridge connecting to cms and then to surulere my destination
as i was driving suddenly i heard a voice "SLOW DOWN"

So immediately i reduced my speed to 60kph
10 seconds after reducing my speed from 120kph to 60kph the propella shaft of my car pulled off with a loud noise.

Just imagine what would have happened if the voice of God did not prompt me to slow down imagine what would have happened if i was still Student loan on 120kph when the propella shaft of my car pulled off.

Oh Jesus oh jesus oh jesus thank you my saviour my deliverer my protector my shield im alive because of you Jesus
i am fine no scratch nothing missing nothing broken

Yet again the devil and his co horts have failed and they will continue to fail
#satmay16th2020.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAQ49ATpw07/?igshid=bz2nx3tr6104

Na devil help you drive the car?

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by iReddington: 3:31pm On May 17, 2020
He said the devil and his cohorts have failed again! grin
The way these religious people reason ehn

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Staphylococcus: 3:32pm On May 17, 2020
Call the mechanic and fix the car

Bad maintenance culture.

That propella would have given a signal before hand and here celebrating gibberish.

To add it up, 120km/hr on 3mb, who sanely does that. That about 50 above limit

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by eleko1: 3:33pm On May 17, 2020
cool yes God still speak and deliver us from blood sucker/destruction .JESUS IS LORD
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Israelnwaihie(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2020
We Thank God For His Protection
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by winj: 3:34pm On May 17, 2020
Another African fool attributes natural occurrence to a god he has no evidence of.
mor0n!

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by topafo203: 3:35pm On May 17, 2020
Pls my fellow nairalander, im not a scammer neither im i spamming, all i need is your help. My wife just delivered through CS.We have exhausted all what we had. The babe and the mother are fine but we lack food. Pls bless us with whateva u have(Cash or foodstuff).God will bless u abundantly and i pray for whosoever lookin for d fruit of the womb, May God suprise u this year Amen.
0690833313-access
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by dayleke: 3:36pm On May 17, 2020
Gracenetwork:
this why alot of people die in Nigeria, how can you be doing 100mph, instead of 65 or 70 mph na waoo for you Uncle Samieee..... i thank God for saving you.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bros!!
He said kph and not mph.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 17, 2020
Solatium:

No be everything be devil work,no be everything be witches and wizard.
The last mechanic that worked on his car should be answering questions now.

Fully agree. But to be delivered from the mistake of the foolish mechanic is a miracle na. Other people didn't recover from such

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by mechanics(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2020
Wow, it's only God.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2020
...and some poor souls will believe the above nonsense and shout "allelujah"!

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by wizod(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2020
ConnectedMan:
Its not the voice of God bro. It's common sense. I don't know why some people will be speeding anyhow on Nigerian roads like James bond
shut up your dirty mouth. It is God Almighty that spoke to him.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by adisabarber(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
120 mph is damn too high. Where are you rushing to Thank God for safety sha

He doesn't know the difference between miles per hour and kilometres per hour

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by dayleke: 3:39pm On May 17, 2020
Is it propeller or propella?
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by EmmyDJourno: 3:39pm On May 17, 2020
That voice is the intuition that saves, be sure to listen

But las las baba go get a good Car or change your mechanic

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Godwin616: 3:40pm On May 17, 2020
We also join you in giving thanks to God. He is a miracle working God.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by wizod(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2020
Let me see dat idiot dat will open his smelly mouth and say there's no God. Indeed God is great

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Dhanielll(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2020
God is good all the time and all the time God is good
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by simplelad(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2020
Thank God for your life. But why do we always shout enemies when we escape bad things. Am very sure what happened to him is out negligence. That thing must have been given him sign before now, but Nigerians don't take proactive measure. Not everything will should be shouting or blaming ENEMIES for.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Charisma01: 3:44pm On May 17, 2020
ConnectedMan:
Its not the voice of God bro. It's common sense. I don't know why some people will be speeding anyhow on Nigerian roads like James bond

We already know, atheists and children of darkness always waiting at the corner to attack any testimony that glorifies our lord Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 17, 2020
Blessed be God!
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Exmilitant(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2020
You've praised and thanked god Wetin the devil do na?

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Reelmii: 3:47pm On May 17, 2020
one good news this weekend
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Lexusgs430: 3:48pm On May 17, 2020
That's why it's important to have a proper MOT test, every year......

Buy OEM parts and use a proper technician (not kazeem)........
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by AlloySteel: 3:48pm On May 17, 2020
120mph is more than 190kmh...when you are not driving Ferrari... an average vehicle won't even get to that speed before the shaft will pullout. If true, Sammie should be arrested for overspending... E just take en mouth report himself. grin

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Lexusgs430: 3:50pm On May 17, 2020
AlloySteel:
120mph is more than 190kmh...when you are not driving Ferrari... an average vehicle won't even get to that speed before the shaft will pullout. If true, Sammie should be arrested for overspending... E just take en mouth report himself. grin

Overspending ke....... Did he buy a Ferrari?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Tiwa Savage Receives City People Awards, Stuns In Lovely Outfit / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twin Boys In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.