Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Needing An Online Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Needing An Online Gf (257 Views)

Urgently Needing An Advice / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needing An Online Gf by multiple4u: 7:39am On May 17, 2020
Hello people, any young girl intrested in online dating. I will provide recharge cards etc.
Re: Needing An Online Gf by dukeprince50: 7:48am On May 17, 2020
Lol, go to 2go, I heard it still exists, back then in 2010 when 2go was like WhatsApp, I use to have series of online gf's.
Re: Needing An Online Gf by Nobody: 9:48am On May 17, 2020
Last time I logged in that 2go I killed two lions and one elephant the bush there is to full grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Boredom. / Isolating Girls / Getting Confuse And Scared Of Losing A Love Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.