Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

One Year After She Called Me An Idiot. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Year After She Called Me An Idiot. (475 Views)

Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Year After She Called Me An Idiot. by black9: 8:05am On May 17, 2020
.Dr Olanike Busari
*Important Lessons*

She asked a question in a general group on WhatsApp.
I responded to the question professionally.

She tagged my response and typed: *"you're an idiot"*

I replied: *"Thanks so much, now that you point my attention to this idiotic part of me, I'll surely work on it, God bless you my dear..."*

*And the whole place shook. Over 118 people commented and were so surprised by my response. Of course she was terribly bashed to the extent that she left the group.*

*An hour later she called me to apologise* for her stupidity bla bla bla.
We became friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs4zRKjk_h0
Then I ended up handling her premarital counselling sessions.

Two days ago, on my birthday, she and her husband gave me a gift worth over 1.2million naira.
This was a year after she called me an idiot.

*Life Lessons from this experience.*

*1. MATURITY:* Your reaction to negative feedbacks  or situations shows how mature you are.

*2. CHOICE:* You have the power of choice whenever anybody does or says anything offensive to you.

*3. SELF CONTROL:* If someone calls you anything negative and you lose yourself and begin to fight or shout or do anything terrible, you only prove them right.

*4. SILENCE IS GOLDEN:* It is better to keep quiet and people think you're a fool than for you to open your mouth and they confirm you're truly a fool.

*5. DISCERNMENT:* You cannot because the baby pooed in his bath throw the baby away with the bath water.

*6. POSITIVE POWER:* You have the power to win people through your maturity and composure and not through overly being more sanctimonious than the person.

*7. POSITIVE IMPACT:* Life is all about people. If I had responded to her negatively, I would have lost a friend forever.

*8. WISDOM:* There are people who are sent to you by God to help your journey in life to be worthwhile, your meeting point might be at a fighting point. Be wise, even when you're angry.

*9. HUMILITY:* She was humble enough to call and she apologized.

*10. RECONCILIATION:* Maybe there's someone you need to reconcile with today also, go ahead and do just that.

*We can all get better with ourselves, with these key lessons.

I found this interesting and thought it good to share.
©️pls share !

Re: One Year After She Called Me An Idiot. by Juliusmomoh: 8:24am On May 17, 2020
This one loud o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Welcomes Twin Children / Social Media Battle As Davido Unfollow Dremo, Peruzzi And Wizkid On Instagram. / Hot:- “masturbating Will Make You Fucking Happy” – Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.